Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
my man thought he could take on Natsu


he should have played dead right there :yodawg

anyone wonders if Gajeel will be able to use steel???
he should know the feel of it so it should be fair or is he just that irrelevant :feelsbadman:feelsbadman:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aldo Dragon Body =/= God Seed Body health tbh.

His damage I would say went to the God Seed but, his health doesn’t seem right. Especially considering it would be a weakened version of Aldo’s health if anything.
I think we should simply disregard the health stuff completely.

the only thing that matters is his brain got dusted and since brain is one of, if not, the most important part of living beings then it makes sense his body was wrekted as well.

its similar to how Acno was disintegrated after his mind got destroyed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
my man thought he could take on Natsu


he should have played dead right there :yodawg

anyone wonders if Gajeel will be able to use steel???
he should know the feel of it so it should be fair or is he just that irrelevant :feelsbadman:feelsbadman:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I think we should simply disregard the health stuff completely.

the only thing that matters is his brain got dusted and since brain is one of, if not, the most important part of living beings then it makes sense his body was wrekted as well.

its similar to how Acno was disintegrated after his mind got destroyed.
Don’t forget gajeel didn’t all out against aldo main body my man said base form is enough :yodawg :yodawg pathetic
 

LaGOAT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
3,676
Age
32
Country
United States
Our man didn't use magic

Physical attacks will be enough because why use Dragon Slaying magic against a dragon:yodawg
Which is y acno is king Idk y ppl till beleive in this DGs hype. Acno is on his own level

can you imagine? He was serious against natsu but playing around against aldoron he knew who was stronger ohhh hiro foreshadowing :nunoamaze :nunoamaze
 

GL_Nova

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 3, 2017
Messages
3,068
Reaction score
3,168
Age
37
Country
United States
my man thought he could take on Natsu


he should have played dead right there :yodawg

anyone wonders if Gajeel will be able to use steel???
he should know the feel of it so it should be fair or is he just that irrelevant :feelsbadman:feelsbadman:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
How much do you think Gajeel's punches cost?is it equal to Natsu's FDK punch which costs 1 point?
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,334
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
If I were a Luxus fan, I wouldn't put my chips on him in the fight against George ...

Luxus can fight Kyria with her using DF, my bet.

The red dragon can face Erza or Natsu, more would bet on Erza ... Natsu usually catches someone not so strong at the beginning of the arc and then the strongest, other DS such as Wrath and Nebal may appear.

my bet
Erza vs Red Dragon
Luxus vs Kyria (DF) - she will freak out and try to eat Luxus anyway
Gray vs Skullion
Natsu vs New DS Eater
Wendy + Lucy vs Madmole
Do you think Lucy and Wendy could actually do something to Madmole?
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Do you think Lucy and Wendy could actually do something to Madmole?
Who is Madmole ? Guy which ass was kicked by NON-DS Elfman ? Lolz. You really think Lucy is weaker then Elfman?!
Wendy defeated DF Nebal.
 

kian

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
617
Reaction score
1,334
Gender
Male
Country
Dragonstone
Who is Madmole ? Guy which ass was kicked by NON-DS Elfman ? Lolz. You really think Lucy is weaker then Elfman?!
Wendy defeated DF Nebal.
Yeah Lucy hasn’t shown to be above Elfman so far, So I would place him above her. Elfman has done better with his fights.

Wendy belserion defeated DF Nebal, and if I remember, Wendy can’t use her power anymore? I don’t see her Wendy taking out a tank unless she uses a seperation enchant
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Yeah Lucy hasn’t shown to be above Elfman so far, So I would place him above her. Elfman has done better with his fights.
Except we never saw him fight and he was never alone.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It doesn't matter. Neither Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
It doesn't matter. Neither Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole.
If grey fights skullion again and beats him, does that mean mirajane< grey. I don't think so.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If grey fights skullion again and beats him, does that mean mirajane< grey. I don't think so.
I don't see what this has to do with anything. Neither Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One Cobra is more then enough to beat Madmole
No he's not.
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
I don't see what this has to do with anything. Neither Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
By the I mean that in fairy tail, that he can lose against an opponent and 15 chapter later won against them. So to say that lucy and elfman can’t do anything against madmole and too dead for me.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
By the I mean that in fairy tail, that he can lose against an opponent and 15 chapter later won against them. So to say that lucy and elfman can’t do anything against madmole and too dead for me.
I said in a 1v1, Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole and that is true. I don't see how what you said makes any sense.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
I don't see what this has to do with anything. Neither Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



No he's not.
Your "Acno level" hype or other stuff is irrelevant. I already put your fanfiction on level it deserves.

So stop mislead ppl on forum with your "theories", which you represent as facts (in these cases you can use "I think", "IMHO" etc).

Madmole is T-R-A-S-H, who was beaten by Elfman and Mira , who does not have any DS amply for increasing damage on him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I said in a 1v1, Lucy nor Elfman can beat Madmole and that is true. I don't see how what you said makes any sense.
We so interested in your funfiction here, really.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Your "Acno level" hype or other stuff is irrelevant. I always put your fanfiction on level it deserves.

So stop mislead ppl on forum with your "theories", which you represent as facts (in these cases you can use "I think", "IMHO" etc).

Madmole is T-R-A-S-H, who was beaten by Elfman and Mira , who does not have any DS amply for increasing damage on him.
Oh really? Can you please show me the scan where Madmole was defeated because I can't seem to find it.

Madmole literally tanked FDK Natsu's attacks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We so interested in your funfiction here, really.
I guess Cobra > FDK Natsu.
 

Verter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
2,467
Reaction score
2,009
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Republic
Oh really? Can you please show me the scan where Madmole was defeated because I can't seem to find it.

Madmole literally tanked FDK Natsu's attacks.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I guess Cobra > FDK Natsu.
Tanked what ?

Unserious Natsu, who was not even able to boll water ?

Water >>> "Acno level" Merc and Aldoron. right?
 
Top