Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

  • Team Spriggan 12

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
Ignia is arrogant who was struggling against Selene, he only beat her by cheap shot.

unlike with Irene, Acno did not give Natsu praise. soo...\(-_-)/
Natsu was literally called King of Dragons by Acnologia. Soo Dragon force Natsu >>> Eileen. CRY about it.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Natsu was literally called King of Dragons by Acnologia. Soo Dragon force Natsu >>> Eileen. CRY about it.
Wihen Wendy's enchantment gave him the magic powers of all the DS ? Yes, for sure.... and on a defenseless Acnologia who was paralysed by all the continent's wizards' MP for Fairy Sphere ? Great....
 

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
Wihen Wendy's enchantment gave him the magic powers of all the DS ? Yes, for sure.... and on a defenseless Acnologia who was paralysed by all the continent's wizards' MP for Fairy Sphere ? Great....
I'm not talking about that PIS fight. I'm talking about DF Natsu who rivaled Zeref. Or DF Natsu that can vaporize nerfed DGs. How is Irene going to handle such an emotionally enraged Natsu?
 
Last edited:

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Your only argument to contradict Mashima is that he doesn't know anything about his own manga?
The guy literally confessed he doesn't even know what was going on in the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You genuinely believe that a heavily nerfed human Dogra has better defense than an unnerfed Human Selene? Dogra also dealt more damage to Suzaku than Selene. In that case, why is Dogra considered less powerful than Selene if he has better attack and defense than her?
What makes you think dogramag is still the weakest Dg. He was the weakest a hundred years ago. As a matter of fact I don't trust selene if anything. She's the only dragon god currently that was trying to get other methods of winning. Aldoron was confident that after regaining his powers he could take on the remaining dragon god same with ignia. Selene thought she was on ignia's level yet he showed up to the labyrinth. Flexed natsu and suzaku away, burned the heart, was able to react to selene who wanted to blindside him, wrecked the bitch in dragon form. Dogramag was literally gathering and storing his powers. We don't know if current dogramag is still the weakest but we do know that he is stronger than he was a hundred years ago. I changed my mind on the power scaling because of portrayals and people on this forum like to go with portrayals but after mashima confirmed he doesn't know what is going on in his manga I have no reason to believe in the portrayals because it is meaningless. Feats are what matters, I've always gone with who has the better feats but I decided to respect the author's intent but when the author doesn't remember what he's written I'm under no obligation to respect it to. Feats>>statements>>>>>>>portrayals
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ignia is arrogant who was struggling against Selene, he only beat her by cheap shot.

unlike with Irene, Acno did not give Natsu praise. soo...\(-_-)/
so we gonna ignore how selene tried to cheap shot him and failed? Okay 👌
we are also going to ignore when acnologia tried to blindside igneel right? Okay 👌
we're also going to ignore this right because natsu's doesn't have boobs in his chest, right?
and this to right?
oh we're also going to forget selene saying this about natsu right? Good
and this to right? Because aldoron was weakened right? So obviously it doesn't matter? Red lightning laxus and erza can replicate this feat right? Oh Eileen to can replicate it right because she was called monster with huge MP? Obviously
oh we're also going to just conveniently forget how ignia was slightly impressed with natsu? Yeah let's conveniently forget it
oh we're also going to conviniently forget about this one right, when natsu beat zeref and burned FH? Oh yeah I forgot natsu doesn't have boobs
Let's all not remember this. Let's only remember that Erza overpowered supposedly a gildarts level MP, let's remember that Eileen was called strong by acnologia, let's remember that Eileen was called monster with huge MP, let's remember she's the supposedly queen of dragons. Also let's conveniently forget that Eileen struggled with a battle exhausted Wendy and Erza but suzaku one shotting erza and natsu is just hype, it's nothing more. Is there more? Lmao 😂
 

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
The guy literally confessed he doesn't even know what was going on in the manga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What makes you think dogramag is still the weakest Dg. He was the weakest a hundred years ago. As a matter of fact I don't trust selene if anything. She's the only dragon god currently that was trying to get other methods of winning. Aldoron was confident that after regaining his powers he could take on the remaining dragon god same with ignia. Selene thought she was on ignia's level yet he showed up to the labyrinth. Flexed natsu and suzaku away, burned the heart, was able to react to selene who wanted to blindside him, wrecked the bitch in dragon form. Dogramag was literally gathering and storing his powers. We don't know if current dogramag is still the weakest but we do know that he is stronger than he was a hundred years ago. I changed my mind on the power scaling because of portrayals and people on this forum like to go with portrayals but after mashima confirmed he doesn't know what is going on in his manga I have no reason to believe in the portrayals because it is meaningless. Feats are what matters, I've always gone with who has the better feats but I decided to respect the author's intent but when the author doesn't remember what he's written I'm under no obligation to respect it to. Feats>>statements>>>>>>>portrayals
--- Double Post Merged, ---



so we gonna ignore how selene tried to cheap shot him and failed? Okay 👌
we are also going to ignore when acnologia tried to blindside igneel right? Okay 👌
we're also going to ignore this right because natsu's doesn't have boobs in his chest, right?
and this to right?
oh we're also going to forget selene saying this about natsu right? Good
and this to right? Because aldoron was weakened right? So obviously it doesn't matter? Red lightning laxus and erza can replicate this feat right? Oh Eileen to can replicate it right because she was called monster with huge MP? Obviously
oh we're also going to just conveniently forget how ignia was slightly impressed with natsu? Yeah let's conveniently forget it
oh we're also going to conviniently forget about this one right, when natsu beat zeref and burned FH? Oh yeah I forgot natsu doesn't have boobs
Let's all not remember this. Let's only remember that Erza overpowered supposedly a gildarts level MP, let's remember that Eileen was called strong by acnologia, let's remember that Eileen was called monster with huge MP, let's remember she's the supposedly queen of dragons. Also let's conveniently forget that Eileen struggled with a battle exhausted Wendy and Erza but suzaku one shotting erza and natsu is just hype, it's nothing more. Is there more? Lmao 😂
Don't waste your time arguing they're just frustrated because they wanted to see Eileen and the Spriggans take on the DGs but Hiro bitchslapped them all LMAO. They'll all find a way to belittle Natsu and Suzaku because they've been hyped up too much.
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
DL, Different as Ignia did not stop fighting in a ceasefire as he had no reason to lower his guard, plus Selene really made her presence known. Igneel distracted himself by being concern for Natsu. Acno said Natsu is king because he has friends, not about being strong. Don’t know what that other images has to do with anything. Special means what now? Natsu at that point can possibly burn the whole world would be nothing special since Zeref scales to the Phoenix who can do the same thing. Ignia did not say he was slightly impressed, just wanted Natsu to burn hotter. You mean how Natsu used Savage Flames to burn a plank temperatures to warp time in space to burn infinite magic, which would then be universe level magic since said magic can destroy and create a new timeline.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't waste your time arguing they're just frustrated because they wanted to see Eileen and the Spriggans take on the DGs but Hiro bitchslapped them all LMAO. They'll all find a way to belittle Natsu and Suzaku because they've been hyped up too much.
Nothing to belittle Natsu because at his peak is Universe level because of Savage Flames and Suzaku is overhyped.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
DL, Different as Ignia did not stop fighting in a ceasefire as he had no reason to lower his guard, plus Selene really made her presence known. Igneel distracted himself by being concern for Natsu. Acno said Natsu is king because he has friends, not about being strong. Don’t know what that other images has to do with anything. Special means what now? Natsu at that point can possibly burn the whole world would be nothing special since Zeref scales to the Phoenix who can do the same thing. Ignia did not say he was slightly impressed, just wanted Natsu to burn hotter. You mean how Natsu used Savage Flames to burn a plank temperatures to warp time in space to burn infinite magic, which would then be universe level magic since said magic can destroy and create a new timeline.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Nothing to belittle Natsu because at his peak is Universe level because of Savage Flames and Suzaku is overhyped.
I don't even understand what you say sometimes. It's like gibberish. Nothing you say makes sense. Eg igneel distracted himself with natsu but didn't selene do the same thing? :yodawg I'm deadass sure if Eileen was called special by any god tier you would wank the fuck out of it. Hell you consider her to be human acnologia level just from acnologia talking to her.
Am I the one speaking bs here 😭:yodawg
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I don't even understand what you say sometimes. It's like gibberish. Nothing you say makes sense. Eg igneel distracted himself with natsu but didn't selene do the same thing? :yodawg I'm deadass sure if Eileen was called special by any god tier you would wank the fuck out of it. Hell you consider her to be human acnologia level just from acnologia talking to her.
Am I the one speaking bs here 😭:yodawg
Yes, Igneel distracted himself by being concerned with Natsu. Selene stopped fighting entirely in a ceasefire. Natsu is special by being a reborn human as a demon and raised by Igneel. Special does not make one strong, only words that are or similar to being strong. I said that Acno wins due to his hax, to clarify it is because that is how Acno personality ties to power scaling, and it is responding to human words.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wrong :feelsbadman Jellal is still one of my favorites. I don't understand the severe hate on the dude
It's mostly people who are insecure that hate jellal. I've asked many people why they hate jellal but none of them have given me a valid reason.
The reasons I've gotten why people hate jellal stems from the major fact that Erza is head over heels for the guy. Although I've seen good argument for why people hate him but some people hate jellal for trying to kill Erza but they wank the fuck out of Eileen for doing the exact same thing.
Hell I've even seen arguments that said Erza falling in love with jellal ruins feminism. I've seen arguments that said Erza falling in love with a guy is disgusting she should be with a woman. Most of them are just projecting. Lol if I was Hiro I would deadass add a bedroom scene just for jellal and Erza just to spite this people.
I don't really care about jellal and Erza isn't a character I particularly like. But I do enjoy their ship. I like the idea that even if Erza tries to hide and be strong she can never hide it in front of jellal. I really appreciate this ship.
This days I wouldn't say people hate jellal particularly, it's just that people are disappointed in his character. Back in og fairy tail jellal wasn't particularly shy about his feelings for Erza he was kinda open to it but now he's acting all tsundere and it's nonsense and the fact that mashima keeps pushing his on the same level with laxus but he never shows anything. Jellal s suffering something very similar to gray.

for them mfs who hate jellal cuz he's going to end up with Erza lol get fucked you can't do anything to stop this ship. Cry harder
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can


Mashima and decent power scaling are two mutually exclusive things. Iirc mashima said in an event that natsu and gajeel are equals and this was after the aldoron arc where gajeel admittedly lost to natsu. :yodawg :facepalm
 

Shoutmon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
754
Reaction score
1,483
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
I have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can

Probably this one, but man does this panel illustrate how bad current DF Natsu's design is. Even now I can't tell that he's activated Dragon Force
 

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
It's mostly people who are insecure that hate jellal. I've asked many people why they hate jellal but none of them have given me a valid reason.
The reasons I've gotten why people hate jellal stems from the major fact that Erza is head over heels for the guy. Although I've seen good argument for why people hate him but some people hate jellal for trying to kill Erza but they wank the fuck out of Eileen for doing the exact same thing.
Hell I've even seen arguments that said Erza falling in love with jellal ruins feminism. I've seen arguments that said Erza falling in love with a guy is disgusting she should be with a woman. Most of them are just projecting. Lol if I was Hiro I would deadass add a bedroom scene just for jellal and Erza just to spite this people.
I don't really care about jellal and Erza isn't a character I particularly like. But I do enjoy their ship. I like the idea that even if Erza tries to hide and be strong she can never hide it in front of jellal. I really appreciate this ship.
This days I wouldn't say people hate jellal particularly, it's just that people are disappointed in his character. Back in og fairy tail jellal wasn't particularly shy about his feelings for Erza he was kinda open to it but now he's acting all tsundere and it's nonsense and the fact that mashima keeps pushing his on the same level with laxus but he never shows anything. Jellal s suffering something very similar to gray.

for them mfs who hate jellal cuz he's going to end up with Erza lol get fucked you can't do anything to stop this ship. Cry harder
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a question to ask. Which natsu is more serious. I would genuinely love to ask mashima if I can


Mashima and decent power scaling are two mutually exclusive things. Iirc mashima said in an event that natsu and gajeel are equals and this was after the aldoron arc where gajeel admittedly lost to natsu. :yodawg :facepalm
I told you it's because Mashima doesn't know how to handle Erza's character. Every time a relationship for Erza is about to be developed it goes to waste. Eileen and Jellal basically suffer from the same thing imo. But yeah I find it hypocritical people insulting Jellal for killing Erza but loving Irene for the same. Or the people who call Irene trash for not loving and killing Erza but adoring Jellal. They are in the same boat. Both are wasted potentials because simping for Erza mentally destroyed them.

Don't worry about the fact that Gajeel and Gray are Natsu's rivals. These words come from an author who does not respect the writing of his manga. Hell he even hyped Laxus as the strongest in FT while Natsu and Gildarts are much stronger than him. 🤦
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Probably this one, but man does this panel illustrate how bad current DF Natsu's design is. Even now I can't tell that he's activated Dragon Force
Mehn to be honest I don't really care about the design. I just like how powerful it is. Mashima never really cared about dragon force design except in tartaros arc. It's more of just how powerful it is, but yeah it'll be good to have a good design
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Don't worry about the fact that Gajeel and Gray are Natsu's rivals. These words come from an author who does not respect the writing of his manga. Hell he even hyped Laxus as the strongest in FT while Natsu and Gildarts are much stronger than him. 🤦
I mean sure laxus can be stronger than natsu(except DF natsu) and can be around gildarts level but still be weaker. But I don't really understand how mashima wants to explain why DF natsu s much more stronger than laxus. Everyone reading this manga knows that gray and gajeel aren't anywhere close to natsu as of right now especially with fdk and DF. Gajeel barely made it out against lightning flame natsu especially now that natsu has fdk scales, lol mashima buried this gray/gajeel rivalry by introducing madmolle and suzaku
 

WoWfan

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
7,016
Reaction score
2,554
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Probably this one, but man does this panel illustrate how bad current DF Natsu's design is. Even now I can't tell that he's activated Dragon Force
Would say Savage Flames is his most serious as his power is peaked there when it is his heat power at it’s maximum.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Would say Savage Flames is his most serious as his power is peaked there when it is his heat power at it’s maximum.
That was not the question I asked tho :facepalm
 

Garmadooon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
691
Reaction score
1,235
Age
21
Country
France
Mehn to be honest I don't really care about the design. I just like how powerful it is. Mashima never really cared about dragon force design except in tartaros arc. It's more of just how powerful it is, but yeah it'll be good to have a good design
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I mean sure laxus can be stronger than natsu(except DF natsu) and can be around gildarts level but still be weaker. But I don't really understand how mashima wants to explain why DF natsu s much more stronger than laxus. Everyone reading this manga knows that gray and gajeel aren't anywhere close to natsu as of right now especially with fdk and DF. Gajeel barely made it out against lightning flame natsu especially now that natsu has fdk scales, lol mashima buried this gray/gajeel rivalry by introducing madmolle and suzaku
The only version of Natsu that is weaker than Laxus and on par with Gray/Gajeel is the jobber Base Natsu. FDKM Natsu is tied with Laxus. DF Natsu fodderizes Laxus.

There's a reason Natsu didn't use FDKM in his fights against Gray and Gajeel and it's because Natsu one shot them. He used it to match Zeref.
 

Darklord#10

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
3,565
Reaction score
3,255
Age
22
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think laxus is stronger than fdk natsu. Yeah but the gap isn't that big. I can see fdk natsu high diff laxus. Yeah DF natsu s another ball game entirely
 
Top