Fairy Tail RPG: Sign-up & Discussion

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I have something I'll try to write it down at this weekend.
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i havent really planned out his story yet so im down with the guild attack first
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
I'm okay with anything, your turn to shine guys =3
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
"Guys, I need help, I need your power to take this guy down, humans can;t oppose demons but a dragon can and it's my responsibility," Okami pleaded bowing to her companions who looked astonished at her behavior.

"OKAMI take my power as well!" Ari shouted coming to their aid looking dtermined, she nodded to her old companions, a familiar cheeky smile on her face, "Hey guys, long time no see, and pleased to meet the new members!"
What's Okami hoping the others will do here exactly? I'm confused. Also, why does Okami assume normal humans can's take down the demon but a Dragon Slayer can?
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
What's Okami hoping the others will do here exactly? I'm confused. Also, why does Okami assume normal humans can's take down the demon but a Dragon Slayer can?
No I wrote it completely wrong, not take my power as in here go beat him, take my power as in I want to join the fight to...I think teamwork would be the key to defeating the demon, methaporical speech that they have the power of the dragon
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No I wrote it completely wrong, not take my power as in here go beat him, take my power as in I want to join the fight to...I think teamwork would be the key to defeating the demon, methaporical speech that they have the power of the dragon
That's fine, only if teamwork's gonna beat the demon (which it is) then humans will have defeated it. :P
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
none us the wild hunt mages seem human though xP
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
yeah, we have two so called "dragons", one random animal and a psycho xD
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
We are Gods!!!!! XD
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sorry for not posting much lately but I have exams atm and I have to study/learn, after my exams are over I'll be totally ready again :D
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
that goes for me as well, sorry, I'm preparing for my the start of school so i don't get much here.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No worries guys, I understand we all have other commitments! Thanks for the heads-up! Now, let's finish this stupid demon!

---------- Post added September 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was September 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM ----------

One more attack to Azazel's weak spot will do it serious damage and force it into its final form. I think it'd be fitting if Dante did that so that he, Terry and Sniff have all contributed. I'll hand over to Rave at that point so that Okami and Ari can finish it off. That okay with everyone? :)
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sure.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Okay Rave, over to you! You can control Azazel from this point onwards, too. Have it and Okami and Ari finish the fight off however you imagine! :)
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
thanks and here go my feels sorry i been so late but i was preparing for my new school i start monday xD
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
No worries, there's no rush. Loved the ending, by the way.

Rarhyx, since you've got exams and stuff do you want to put off Terry's arc until after the next one, or do it now? The next arc I have planned should be pretty straight-forward, but hopefully pretty cool.
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hey, I finished my exams and passed them already, I was just to lazy to write down Terry's arc xD
If I don't contact you 'till tuesday, we can procede with your plans.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
I feel this is going to be cool, thanks Tame, it was a bit rushed though, reparations fr the new school are swinging me around right now xD but i'll be settled soon
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anybody wanna take us into the next day? XD
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
wait till I contact Tame, Terry's arc will immediately start, with the next day so please wait ^^'
 
Top