- Joined
- Apr 7, 2009
- Messages
- 1,208
- Reaction score
- 333
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
"WHAT?!", Terry yelled in the middle of his little fight.
"If we have to go then I must finish this quickly! Black Lightning Tiger!", he hit his sparring partner with a tiger shaped bolt who felt unconscious to the ground.
"You can already leave I'll be in 5 Minutes there, just say me in which direction we are walking." said the Dragon Slayer while rushing towards his house to change his clothes.
"You over did it again..." told Alica him.
"Yeh, yeah I'm sorry, but we have to go", responded Terry to his Exceed
"If we have to go then I must finish this quickly! Black Lightning Tiger!", he hit his sparring partner with a tiger shaped bolt who felt unconscious to the ground.
"You can already leave I'll be in 5 Minutes there, just say me in which direction we are walking." said the Dragon Slayer while rushing towards his house to change his clothes.
"You over did it again..." told Alica him.
"Yeh, yeah I'm sorry, but we have to go", responded Terry to his Exceed
Last edited: