Fairy Tail RPG: The Wild Hunt

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
"amazing, this is the strength of our bonds! this is our guild," Okami couldn't help but shout. Micheal, was completely oerwhelmed.

"is it over?" Tora asked flying next to Athena.

"Master, Willard-san, Athena-san, is there anything we can do? he took in the heavens magic..." the dragon slayer asked.
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"Its the master ", Dante shouted. He could also see Willard playing his famous magical instruments. There was no way Micheal could compete against them.

"Finally, it's over", Dante whispered as he slumped against the hull.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sniff looked up at the impressive sight of the Master of the Guild and two S-Class Mages just behind him, all ready to fight to protect him and his friends.

'Didn't expect to see you here,' Willard commented quietly to Athena, not taking his eyes off Michael.

'Nor I you,' she replied in the same tone. 'Yes Tora, it's over now,' she said with a warm smile to the Exceed.

The frightened Michael was getting to his feet. 'Y-you haven't got the better of me!' He raised one arm, ready to cast another spell.

The moment he saw the man meant to keep fighting, Junsei pointed two fingers at the floor and flicked them up to eye level. 'Wu Xing: Mù!' The wooden flooring of the deck tore itself free and wound itself round Michael's outstretched arm, trapping it. 'Wu Xing: Shuǐ!' Junsei pointed at the sea, then into the air. A huge gush of water flew up, forming itself into the shape of a snake, and poised itself over the ship, ready to come crashing down on Michael should Junsei so choose. Michael struggled to free himself, but he was helpless. He looked round at Okami, Dante, Tora and Sniff and could see how confident they all looked, just my the mere presence of these three people. He was being overwhelmed by the man standing in front of him, and the other two weren't even joining in yet!

'Give up, Michael,' said a voice he recognised. He looked to see Gaia walking over to Okami and helping her up. Behind her was Angelina, who went over to taunt Dante for having to be rescued. 'That's Junsei Tarento,' Gaia continued. 'Master of the Wild Hunt. And behind him are Athena Ganlander and Willard Cadenza, both S-Class Mages. Any one of them could probably beat you. All three at once? They could destroy you if they wanted.'

'Yeah man, cool it,' said another voice. Kureda emerged from a passageway, the announcer and a couple of medics behind him. He was still hurting from his fight with Sniff, but he had been patched up well. 'Even that Guild's soldiers aren't to be underestimated if these guys are anything to go by,' he said with a playful kick to Sniff's stomach. (Sniff responded with a pained 'Oof!')

Michael looked around uncertainly from one person's face to another, to the bodies of Gerhart and Doppel, and finally resting on Junsei. Junsei's expression was not an easy one to read. All anger had gone to be replaced with only a sterness, as a parent might look at a naughty child when expecting an apology. 'I... I surrender...' Michael said at last. Junsei nodded and had the water snake return to the sea, and the wooden trappings release their grip. Michael fell to his knees, looking utterly drained.

Willard hurried over to check on Sniff, and Athena went to make sure Dante was okay. Meanwhile the pair of medics rushed over to Doppel and Gerhart respectively. 'He's gone,' announced the one checking Doppel.

'This one's still breathing,' said the other about Gerhart. Their parner rushed over and the two began emergency procedures on the heavily injured man.

'Gerhart's... alive?' Michael said, looking up, disbelief in his eyes. He looked around at the damage and pain he and Doppel had caused, and some kind of realisation seemed to dawn on him, brought on by this new sense of hope. He got to his feet and lifted his hands to the sky. There was one more spell the runes on the Heaven Magic had described to him. 'Forgiveness,' he said, and four orbs of light formed. They shot out in all directions and entered the bodies of Gerhart, Sniff, Okami and Dante. At once, the four of them felt their pain relieved; their Magic Power was still low, but their injuries had been healed! Gerhart's eyes opened and he managed to pull himself up. Staring round, his eyes met those of Michael. The young man began to cry with relief.

'I'm fine,' Sniff was saying to the concerned Willard as he was pulled into a sitting position.

'You could have fooled me,' Kureda said, looking down at him, arms folded.

'I'm surprised you have the heart to talk so big,' Willard commented sardonically. 'After the beating Sniff gave you earlier.' That shut Kureda up.

'You saw our fights?' Sniff asked.

'Yes indeed. Well, yours and Okami's. After that everything went dead and we were concerned, so the Master and I headed over.'

'You guys were incredible!' roared the announcer at Okami, Sniff and Dante. 'I'm gonna tell the world of your awesomeness!'

Athena was checking on Dante, meanwhile. 'How are you feeling?' she asked.

'What was that light just now?' Gaia asked Okami.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
"Thanks Gaia~Good to see you and Tomo back on your feet," Okami welcomed them. Tora flew next to Tomo and gave him a hi five.

The orb of light shot into Okami and her eyes widened, she still felt fatigued but all the aches and scratches were gone.

'You guys were incredible!' roared the announcer at Okami, Sniff and Dante. 'I'm gonna tell the world of your awesomeness!'

"I think thats fine," Tora answered seing her ds blush and fidget under the unwanted attention.

'What was that light just now?' Gaia asked Okami.

"I think that is the the power of the heavens magic," Okami replied.

"See Micheal you're not alone, I know this guy truly loves you,"Okami smiled forgiveness etched in her features and jerked her head toward Gerhart.

Okami turned to her fellow nakama and then she turned her head towards the stars above, "thank you everyone, you saved us, guess i still need more training before I can find Ari-chan!"
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
" I feel awesome", Dante responded. Somehow all his pain was relieved but his magic power was still depleted. Besides that, he felt like he was surrounded by the most impenetrable shield in the world. Nobody could beat them.

"Master Junsei, may I have a word back at the guild?", Dante asked

Turning towards Angelina, he smiled at her. "So did you consider my offer of coming back to the guild?"
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
'Thanks Gaia~Good to see you and Tomo back on your feet,' Okami welcomed them. Tora flew next to Tomo and gave him a hi five which the green cat returned with enthusiasm.

The orb of light shot into Okami and her eyes widened, she still felt fatigued but all the aches and scratches were gone.

'You guys were incredible!' roared the announcer at Okami, Sniff and Dante. 'I'm gonna tell the world of your awesomeness!'

'I think thats fine,' Tora answered seing her ds blush and fidget under the unwanted attention.

'What was that light just now?' Gaia asked Okami.

'I think that is the the power of the heavens magic,' Okami replied.

'See Michael you're not alone, I know this guy truly loves you,' Okami smiled, forgiveness etched in her features, and jerked her head toward Gerhart.

'You may be right,' Michael said saidly, looking down at the ground. 'I already feel unworthy of this magic - I let power corrupt me dreadfully in just a matter of minutes...' He turned away and walked towards Gerhart.

Okami turned to her fellow nakama and then she turned her head towards the stars above, 'Thank you everyone, you saved us, guess I still need more training before I can find Ari-chan!'

'Wait, what exactly is going on?' Sniff asked, bewildered, as it began to dawn on him that he may have been unconscious for most important parts of the proceedings. 'Everyone's here, and that's that Michael guy, right?'

'I think Okami and Dante can probably explain everything to us all on the ride home,' Willard said as he helped him to his feet.

'I feel awesome,' Dante responded to Athena's question. Somehow all his pain was relieved but his magic power was still depleted. Besides that, he felt like he was surrounded by the most impenetrable shield in the world. Nobody could beat them.

'Master Junsei, may I have a word back at the guild?' Dante asked.

'Of course!' Junsei said, smiling warmly.

Turning towards Angelina, Dante smiled at her. 'So did you consider my offer of coming back to the guild?'

'Gaia, Tomo and I talked about it,' she said, looking sheepish. 'And well, we decided...'

'We're gonna go travelliiiiing!' said Tomo, landing on the girl's head. 'Gaia, Angelina-chan and me!'

'That's right,' Gaia agreed, smiling. 'We'll forge our own path together. Who knows where it'll lead us - maybe back to you guys, or maybe to some other Guild!'

'Kureda-san, you wanna join us?' Tomo asked the tall man.

'Well actually,' the man replied, jerking a thumb over at the film crew who were nervously poking their heads out from behind a nearby wall. 'These guys have offered me my own show. "Exotic Exploration with Kureda" it's gonna be called, or something like that.'

'And I'm quitting lacrimavision!' yelled the announcer. 'I'm gonna become a journalist and report on huge news stories like this one!' He began thrusting business cards into people's hands. They read: "Morris Brooker, Lacrimavision Announcer Extraordinairre!!" On some of them he had already scribbled out "Lacrimavision" in ink and written in "Journalist".


Over on the bow, Michael was kneeling over Gerhart, who was now lying face up, but still too tired to move much. 'Gerhart...' Michael said, tears in his eye. 'I killed him... I killed father! Please forgive me!'

Gerhart looked at him kindly. 'Michael, it is I that should ask for your forgiveness. Had I tried to stop Doppel sooner, it may not have come to this. Had I found courage earlier, all of this might have been avoided.'

'You were always there for me. In fact, in many ways you brought me up more than my father did... And you risked your life for me... Of course I forgive you!' The boy was unable to bite back the tears any longer and they began to flow freely down his cheeks.

'Hush, child,' the butler said comfortingly. 'Do not blame yourself.' The two stayed like that for a few minutes, Gerhart consoling the young man. Junsei looked on, a little way a way, in silence.

At last, Michael got to his feet and turned from Gerhart. Junsei approached him and spoke kindly to him. 'You know, there are none but us present who know of what happened here. When the authorities get here, we need not - .'

'No,' interrupted Michael. 'Please tell them all that happened here. The world should know of my sins.'

'Very well, if you're sure,' the older man agreed.

'I am. But I shall not be taken to prison.' Some of the defiance had returned to his voice. 'I shall atone for my actions in my own way.' Wind began whipping up around him, tornadoes gathering around his arms and legs, lifting him off the ground. 'Farewell Gaia, Tomo, Angelina, Kureda! Farewell, Gerhart! Farewell, Wild Hunt Mages! We shall meet again, I feel sure!' With that he gained height and flew off out to sea, into the night sky.

'Should we go after him?' asked Willard, wlaking over to Junsei as they watched him go.

'Do as your conscience dictates, my dear Willard,' the Master replied.
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"Well that's even better" Dante exclaimed. "If you ever change your mind, you're always welcome back at the guild." Shockingly, Dante gave her a hug.

Looking up into the sky, he wondered where Micheal was heading. Dante hoped he would stay out of trouble.

"So ummm, does anyone want to give me a ride back to the guild"
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
'Gaia, Tomo and I talked about it,' she said, looking sheepish. 'And well, we decided...'

'We're gonna go travelliiiiing!' said Tomo, landing on the girl's head. 'Gaia, Angelina-chan and me!'

'That's right,' Gaia agreed, smiling. 'We'll forge our own path together. Who knows where it'll lead us - maybe back to you guys, or maybe to some other Guild!'

"Well that's even better" Dante exclaimed. "If you ever change your mind, you're always welcome back at the guild." Shockingly, Dante gave her a hug.

"Someone starting to thaw his ice," Okami smiled at Dante and turned to Gaia, "Come over and visit sometime, i owe you a rematch!"

"It was so nice meeting you Tomo!" Tora said hugging her fellow exceed

Meanwhile Micheal made his decision and left.

"I think he repented, no need to chase home, but go ahead if you feel you need to Willard," Okami said.

"Athena, mind if I talk to you when we get home, I've been looking for you for a while now," Okami asked the sclass mage, "as for what happened here, i need sleep, Dante, tora and i will tell you guys on our journey back,"

"So much for our vacation at the beach..." Tora grumbled landing on Okami's shoulder.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Angelina blushed deeply but returned the hug. Kureda snickered and she pushed Dante off her. 'Th-this doesn't mean I like you are anything!' she said hastily.

'Tsundere,' muttered Kureda.

'Someone starting to thaw his ice,' Okami smiled at Dante and turned to Gaia, 'Come over and visit sometime, I owe you a rematch!'

'Will do!' Gaia said, grinning. 'I can't wait for another fight!'

'It was so nice meeting you Tomo!' Tora said hugging her fellow exceed.

'You too!' he said, returning the hug. 'We'll have to share a fish sometime!'

Looking up into the sky, Dante wondered where Micheal was heading. He hoped he would stay out of trouble. 'I think he repented, no need to chase home, but go ahead if you feel you need to Willard,' Okami said.

'No, I think he's probably punishing himself right now more than anyone else could,' Willard said.

'So ummm, does anyone want to give me a ride back to the guild?'

'Yes, I think it's time we got back,' Athena agreed. 'It's late and I think everyone could do with some rest. You four especially,' he added, indicating Okami, Dante, Tora and Sniff.'

'Athena, mind if I talk to you when we get home, I've been looking for you for a while now,' Okami asked the S-Class mage. 'As for what happened here, I need sleep, Dante, tora and I will tell you guys on our journey back.'

'Fill us in on what happened here,' Athena said to her, but anything more than that can wait until morning. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere for a while.'

'You're sticking around at the guild?' Sniff asked.

'For a while I will. Or at least until I track down the location of my next key, haha.'

'So much for our vacation at the beach...' Tora grumbled landing on Okami's shoulder.

'That reminds me,' Sniff said. 'All our stuff's still on the beach!'

'I hope there was nothing valuable,' Willard interjected. 'The tide will have probably got it by now, if its not been stolen.'

A little way away, Junsei was talking to Gerhart. 'I'll explain everything to the authorities,' the butler said. 'Then I suppose we'll all go our separate ways tomorrow.'

'What will happen to Doppel's fortune?' Junsei asked.

'His will stipulated that everything go to Michael, though the Doppel family constitution says that if ever the head of the family is unable to control the company and family assests, the head butler, in this case me, is put in charge of it until the head of the family is able to act once more.'

'In otherwords, you're in charge until Michael returns. What will you do?'

'I shall try to find Michael,' Gerhart replied with a small smile. 'And support him in whatever way I can.'

'I thought you might say that.' Junsei smiled and turned back towards his Mages. 'Well everyone, are we ready to go?' Everyone consented and the Master extended one arm. Out of it flew six small paper dolls which floated over to the side of the ship. 'Shikigami: Cranes!' There were six bangs and puffs of smoke, and suddenly there were six large, origami cranes where the dolls had been, just like the ones he and Willard had arrived on. 'No one fall asleep 'til we reach home, ohohoho!'

Everyone clambered aboard one and the paper birds flew up into the air just as the clouds dispersed, revealing a beautiful starry night sky. Tomo flew alongside.

'See you, Okami!' yelled Gaia, waving down below.

'You better not forget about me, Dante!' yelled Agelina.

'Don't you dare lose to another Take Over Mage!' called Kureda to Sniff.

'Good luck finding Ari,' Tomo said with a smile to Tora and Okami before turning back and heading back to the ship.

'Wait!!' yelled Morris Brooker. 'I didn't get your authographs!!'

The cranes turned and headed for home, leaving their new friends waving after them. One the return journey Sniff explained what had happened between Gerhart and Doppel, and then Dante, Tora and Okami recounted exactly what had gone on with Doppel and Michael.

'Master, what do you think Michael will do now?' Sniff asked.

'I don't know, Sniff. But I hope he can find his way.'

By the time they were flying over the tops of the houses of Dahlia Town, most of the party where getting pretty sleepy. 'Here we are,' Athena said with a yawn. 'It feels like aaages since I've been home.'

'Sleep well' Master Junsei said. He flicked his wrist and the paper birds each flew off in the direction of its passenger's home. 'Get some rest, my precious Mages ohohoho!' he called.

'Bye!' called Sniff. 'See everyone at the Guild tomorrow!'
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
"This was quite an adventure wasn't it?" Okami asked Tora when they got back to the dorms and they were comfortable in their respective beds.

"I wonder what new adventure is going to come at us next," Tora said dreamily.

"Whatever it is I hope it takes us to Ari-nee and Shiranui!" Okami said falling asleep.

The next morning the two made their way to the guild and smelling some new floral scent Okami greeted Jess-Yum.

"new plants jess? they smell wonderful," Okami said softly a small smile adorning her features.

She could see Sniff was there as well but Dante was probably on the roof. Tora and Okami had been a little bit late this morning.

A small tap on her shoulder made her turn.
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dante mildly blushed at Okami's statement. "Leave me alone" he commanded.

"Yeah whatever", he said to Angelina.

Hopping on one of master's cranes, he stretched out on his belly and relaxed. He couldn't believe how far they had come from the just a day at the beach.

"You better not forget about me , Dante", he heard Angelina said.

"Don't worry, I already did", he yelled.

Arriving in Dahlia town, Dante said his goodbyes and headed into the forest on the outskirts of town



The next morning, Dante was napping on the roof with this mysterious "master" person still on his mind.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
'Why thanks, I picked them up this morning,' Jess-Yum said with a smile. 'By the way, I got back yesterday evening, having completed my mission with the three stooges over there (she nodded towards where Neeson, Roberta and Haka were all sat in a row smoking) and was all ready to have my praises sung for actually getting them to do something constructive, and all anyone could talk about it is you, Dante and Sniff!' she joked. 'The others told me all about it - I can't believe I missed all the fun!'

'Well yeah, we were pretty awesome,' Sniff said, putting on air of faux arrogance. 'We beat up, like.... a hundred people? Two hundred? No no, it was more like a thousand. Yep, that's right, ten thousand people we beat up. Each.'

A small tap on her shoulder made Okami turn. There stood Athena, wearing a silver wrap and sarong that matched her hair. Hanging from her belt was a sizeable group of Celestial Spirit Keys.

'Hello Athena!' greeted Jess-Yum. 'Good to see you back!'

'Thanks,' Athena replied, beaming. 'It's nice to be home. I'll come catch up with you soon, I just promised Okami we'd talk first thing this morning.'

'Sure!' replied the Plant Mage, and she and Sniff drifted off, him telling her completely overblown details of their adventure and her not believing a word.

'So what did you want to talk to me about?' she asked, sitting down with Okami on a nearby chair.


Up in his office, Junsei was sorting through some papers. 'I wonder if Dante will come to see me today...'
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The thoughts of this "master" suddenly reminded Dante about his meeting with Master Junsei. Leaping up, he ran towards his office and banged on his door.

"May I come in?"
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
'Ah Dante!' Junsei greeted him. 'I was just wondering if you might join me. Please, take a seat.'


Down in the courtyard, Willard opened up the newspaper he had just bought. He looked at the contents with a grin and headed straight for the garden.
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"Thanks" Dante responded.

Taking a seat, Dante Still felt uneasy about this whole situation. The voice in his head , the clones, this job that he was supposed to do, What does it all mean?

He began to explain about Etnad and the other clone and how they were somehow trapped in his body. Then he began to tell him about this "master" and how the clones said he was the right one for job. Dante didn't tell him about the voices in his head.

"I do have a question to ask you", Dante said. "Did the guild know about my other side?"
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Junsei listened with concern to Dante's story, hoping that he could help the boy.

'I do have a question to ask you,' Dante said. 'Did the guild know about my other side?'

'They do not,' the Master said at last. His tone was serious. 'And I see no need to tell them. Of, course who you tell is up to you, since this is your business. But I shall say nothing to anyone unless I think that you are a danger to the other members of this Guild. At the moment, however, I don't believe that to be the case.' He leant back in his chair, his fingers pressed together. 'Quite the opposite, in fact; recently you have seemed in better spirits than I've ever seen you,' he concluded, smiling.
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"Well yeah, I guess I have", Dante said looking down at his hands. He couldn't help but ask himself, Why me?

"Thanks Master Junsei", he said as he stood up , "I need to go do something right now."

Dante rushed out of the room and into the courtyard looking for Sniff.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sniff was outside in the garden with Jess-Yum, Haka, Neeson and Roberto. They were all crowding round the newspaper that Willard was holding out to them. 'Hey Dante, come check this out!' he called, waving him over. On one of the inside pages was an article all about the show last night. It claimed the technical difficulties that prevented viewers from watching the reclamation of the Heaven Magic were deliberate, and that the whole thing was just a publicity stunt to boost ratings. And boosted they had been; they were the highest on record for an entertainment show ever. The article was also gushing with praise for the Wild Hunt Mages and, perhaps most exciting of all, it had a picture of the four of them.

'I can't believe you guys are in the news...' said Jess-Yum dryly.

'Did nothing else happen in the rest of the world yesterday?' asked Roberto jokingly.

'I think I smell a green-eyed monster!' said Sniff. 'Now who wants to get a photo with the famous celebrities, huh? What do you think, Dante? We could sell photos, make a fortune! Speaking of which, are we actually going to get our prize money?'
 

Ghan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
433
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
United States
"I hope we do get the money, I desperately need it", Dante said. The guild looked happy and joyful more today.

Grabbing Sniff's shoulder, Dante asked to talk to with him for a few minutes in private.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
'Sure, Dante,' Sniff replied, following him away from the others. 'What's up?' he asked, wondering what this was about but more than willing to listen.
 
Top