Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
How sonya and animus managed to live 400 years?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@PoodlesJP Thank you very much for answering our questions:)
I believe Sonya/Animus went through the Eclipse Gate just like the other 5 dragon slayers. (There was no detailed information given regarding this)

No problem :)
 

darkenedreality

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
249
Reaction score
608
Age
36
Country
United States
To be honest, I don't recall a message after the credits/end roll, and I just checked the back of the book and it was the same as the movie, which was Zeref, invel and Brandish staring down at Acnologia.
Maybe it's a sign that the new anime season will begin soon? :)
Thanks! I was referring to this tweet:


Also I heard despite Gruvia being comic relief you can tell how much Gray does cherish and care about her. For ships many Japanese fans said it's all Nalu and Gruvia.
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
Thanks! I was referring to this tweet:


Also I heard despite Gruvia being comic relief you can tell how much Gray does cherish and care about her. For ships many Japanese fans said it's all Nalu and Gruvia.
Thanks for sharing the tweet. I assume it's to show that the new anime season is in the works, and is going to start.
The tweet directly translates to "For those of you who are going to watch the movie, please stay until the credits as their may be a message from me."

As you stated, the movie was full of Nalu/Gruvia moments. Juvia does get injured during a battle, which then makes Gray go demon slayer mode.
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
honestly, END look looks lame af.
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
If it was the design of E.N.D., I would be disappointed because I expected something more magnificent.
It is not bad, I like it within the context of dragons but not of E.N.D.
Concluded, be it, I shall wait until the END is officially revealed so I can issue a criterion.
 
Last edited:

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Animus and Sonya the same person or not?
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
Animus and Sonya the same person or not?
Animus is the dragon that went inside of Sonya in order to survive after the battle against Acnologia.

Animus was also kind of a second personality of Sonya, as he was referred to as the King of the Stella Kingdom.

So to answer your question, they are the same being, but they are not. (It's kind of hard to explain, sorry.)
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
1) A moment with Igneel and little Natsu. What is this moment about? To whom pulls the hands a little Natsu?
2) Why Happy is red color and why he can used fire magic?
3) Why Natsu have been half-dragonized?
4) What Lucy and Natsu say, looking at the starry sky?
They are talking in this moment?
Please! Anyone can answer me to these questions? I will be grateful for help.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
@PoodlesJP So I take it Lucy in her Virgo form to get in/out from something.....or any fighting purposes?
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
@PoodlesJP So I take it Lucy in her Virgo form to get in/out from something.....or any fighting purposes?
Lucy didn't use Virgo's star dress.
She did summon Virgo to assist the girls who were imprisoned by Zash, but the only star dress' she wore were Capricorn and Sagittarius.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1) A moment with Igneel and little Natsu. What is this moment about? To whom pulls the hands a little Natsu?
- The Igneel/Natsu moment was shown at the very beginning of the movie, it was a very short flashback, where Natsu found Igneel in a cave, and was astonished by Igneel's fire magic.

2) Why Happy is red color and why he can used fire magic?
- Happy ate a weird mushroom? and his skin turned red afterwards, and he was able to spit out fire. This ability allowed Happy to knock out Zash' malicious dog ;)
The effects ran out as soon as he spat out fire.

3) Why Natsu have been half-dragonized?
- END partial transformation, triggered by the fact that he was being overpowered by Animus.

4) What Lucy and Natsu say, looking at the starry sky?
- The Stella Kingdom is known to have the most beautiful night sky in the Fairy Tail world. She wanted to see it, so Natsu made her climb up to the top of the tree to see the elegant views of the starry sky.

They are talking in this moment?
Please! Anyone can answer me to these questions? I will be grateful for help.
 

aymen24

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
2,072
Age
33
Country
Algeria
Summary about acnologia?
 

=DarthVader=

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
57
Reaction score
161
Age
38
Country
United States
Can anyone share all the NaLu moments in entire movie including what they say to eachother please? ;D lol
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
Lucy didn't use Virgo's star dress.
She did summon Virgo to assist the girls who were imprisoned by Zash, but the only star dress' she wore were Capricorn and Sagittarius.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Really? But I thought the trailer shows her using it.:(
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
https://pp.userapi.com/c637421/v637421822/46d73/80jtEEzbtD0.jpg
1) What happened in this scene? Please explain me.
2) What does the Animus want?
3) What can doing Dragon Cry artefact?
4) Fairy Tail's team talked about their relationship, because they have not seen each other for a one year?
5) How the Fairy Tail's team met Sonya. Why she escaped from Stella kingdom. What is her relationship with Animus?
6) How did the team get the task associated with Dragon Cry? And why lucy is a dancer, ersa is a waitress, grey is a....
Forgive me for a many of questions, I'm just very
curious. Sorry one more time.
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
Lucy didn't use Virgo's star dress.
She did summon Virgo to assist the girls who were imprisoned by Zash, but the only star dress' she wore were Capricorn and Sagittarius.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://pp.userapi.com/c637421/v637421822/46d73/80jtEEzbtD0.jpg
1) What happened in this scene? Please explain me.

- That's the scene after Natsu glared at a little puppy, and scared it away for Happy's sake. Lucy yells at the two of them saying they are so mean for scaring such a cute thing like that. Natsu then approaches Lucy, and then asks her "What do I look like to you?" which Lucy replies with "Natsu of course..".

2) What does the Animus want?

- Animus wanted to be freed from Sonya's body, and to regain his dragon form. Sonya wasn't a dragon slayer, so Animus was not able to leave Sonya's body at will like Igneel etc.
So he wanted the Dragon Cry to regain his rightful dragon form, and to obtain unimaginable power.


3) What can doing Dragon Cry artefact?

- This question's a bit hard to understand, but I assume you want to know what the Dragon Cry can do?
It can grant the wielder immense power, and has the magic to erase an entire country in an instant.


4) Fairy Tail's team talked about their relationship, because they have not seen each other for a one year?

- It's Fairy Tail, when do they not talk about their relationship and bonds? It's all about the bond of the guild.

5) How the Fairy Tail's team met Sonya. Why she escaped from Stella kingdom. What is her relationship with Animus?

- Sonya never escaped from the Stella Kingdom. She just didn't want to see people suffering anymore, so she helped Natsu and co escape from Zash.

6) How did the team get the task associated with Dragon Cry? And why lucy is a dancer, ersa is a waitress, grey is a....

- The Dragon Cry was a very important and dangerous item which was being guarded and protected by the royals of Fiore. Zash, who was working for the Stella Kingdom stole the Dragon Cry, and locked it up in a vault/room that only he has the keys to.
The King of Fiore asked team Fairy Tail to get the Dragon Cry back, which is how they got associated with it in the first place.

Lucy/Erza were dressed up to go undercover at a bar where Zash usually drinks, just to make a copy of the key using Gray's magic. It's basically what everyone calls "fan-service".


Forgive me for a many of questions, I'm just very
curious. Sorry one more time.
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
I think Lucy reviving Natsu with her healing powers is a parallel of Haru's fake death instead of Lucy healing Natsu by re-writing the Book of END. The only differences are Lucy didn't destroy Natsu's body and Natsu/Lucy didn't tell each other they love each other.
Reading your post, I remembered something.

I forgot to mention that
Natsu fell on one of Animus' horns, and it pierced his body. He was unconscious for like a minute maybe, but woke up when Lucy's tear dropped in his mouth.
Then he got back up and began fighting Animus again, and a few minutes later, END transformation.
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
We can hope for a 10th OAV for adapted stone age, and we can say that everything has been adapted.

But I can not wait for the movie.:spaz

When a video cam.:XD
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
The next anime season is July then it's October after that right? October would be a good spot for S3 to boot back up. The end credits with Zeref and crew basically is what the message Hiro was referring to in that tweet.
 

Styx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
880
Reaction score
593
Country
Russian Federation
I have been keeping my head in the sand about the movie as long as I could, but I really want to know: when does the movie take place? I see people talking about some new enemy and END transformations, so after the current manga arc, right?
 

Rax

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
777
Reaction score
1,255
Age
31
Country
Tartaros
Reading your post, I remembered something.

I forgot to mention that
Natsu fell on one of Animus' horns, and it pierced his body. He was unconscious for like a minute maybe, but woke up when Lucy's tear dropped in his mouth.
Then he got back up and began fighting Animus again, and a few minutes later, END transformation.

So it said in the previews the dragon cry could destroy the world and you said it could erase a country.


How accurate is it in the movie itself? Does it do any crazy big things in it close to comparable to these statements?
 
Top