- Joined
- May 7, 2017
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 96
- Age
- 31
- Country
-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did they confirm what it that form is?yeah lol thats fans for you
hey wait this guy posted the full spoiler on the full ending with acnologia and zeref take a look i did xD it the full ending sub version
I agree its epicAnd another thing is made clear.
Acnologia wasn't against humanity in the past.Seems like he fought to save humans.Second,Brandish's voice acrress fits her well.Invel's one is good too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See the questions you are asking will only be clear when the Manga fully clears the The Book of END part.I agree its epic
Did his E.N.D. power force him to dragonize or are they connected some how?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My other question is the movie cannon?See the questions you are asking will only be clear when the Manga fully clears the The Book of END part.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/angiecakes1990 < thats it there I posted 3 scenes cause I don't wanna ruin it for the others 2 nalu scenes and natsu dragonized like I saidWhat's your tumbr name

So what do you think is that related to END or END form?Or just Dragonised form.https://www.tumblr.com/blog/angiecakes1990 < thats it there I posted 3 scenes cause I don't wanna ruin it for the others 2 nalu scenes and natsu dragonized like I said![]()
well even animus knew who he was but from what I know Im thinking this is his END form cause if you think about it when he was transforming in the manga those hands look like dragon claws from my viewSo what do you think is that related to END or END form?Or just Dragonised form.
So you are also sure that was his END form.Right?well even animus knew who he was but from what I know Im thinking this is his END form cause if you think about it when he was transforming in the manga those hands look like dragon claws from my view
I agree and did the movie confirm if it was E.N.D. Or Dragonificationwell, we will obviously see it.
10 more chapters until the end.
God Zeref is currently getting shitstomped.
Acnologia still need to be shitstomped.
well maybe im only taking a guess here anyways what ya think of the clipsSo you are also sure that was his END form.Right?
If this is some form we may see in Manga soon.
