Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think y'all are just jumping into conclusions, just because he recognized Natsu's END identity doesn't mean that transformation was END. I mean, the recorded video shows him saying "you are also a dragon?" upon seeing his half-dragon form.
But what i heard after fully seeing Natsu's half Dragon form and capabilities then only called him "END" not before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well maybe im only taking a guess here anyways what ya think of the clips :amuse
The clips are great.Thanks for sharing.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
I think y'all are just jumping into conclusions, just because he recognized Natsu's END identity doesn't mean that transformation was END. I mean, the recorded video shows him saying "you are also a dragon?" upon seeing his half-dragon form.
So it was Dragonification?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/angiecakes1990 < thats it there I posted 3 scenes cause I don't wanna ruin it for the others 2 nalu scenes and natsu dragonized like I said :xp
I loved the videos
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
So it was Dragonification?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I loved the videos
After seeing the movie clips again it seems Animus only calls Natsu as "END" only after he dominated him.So it's safe to assume it is connected with END.
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
so its not actual dragonification because the most confusing part for me is the looks in the manga E.N.D is different in looks and in personality
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After seeing the movie clips again it seems Animus only calls Natsu as "END" only after he dominated him.So it's safe to assume it is connected with END.
But why was that form the exact opposite from E.N.D in the Alvarez arc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the manga E.N.D's personality only cared about killing zeref but that didn't happen when he transformed in the vid
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
so its not actual dragonification because the most confusing part for me is the looks in the manga E.N.D is different in looks and in personality
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But why was that form the exact opposite from E.N.D in the Alvarez arc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the manga E.N.D's personality only cared about killing zeref but that didn't happen when he transformed in the vid
well since he was transforming in the manga it was programmed in his head to destroy zeref since he was created to destroy him
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
That's what confuses me the most about his half dragon form in the movie its nothing like in the manga so I been trying to find out what that form is I haven't slept since may 6 lil
well since he was transforming in the manga it was programmed in his head to destroy zeref since he was created to destroy him
That's why it confuses me it wasn't programmed in his head to kill zeref when he fought that dragon he was still mentally himself and looked dragon like and those wasn't demonic dark flames so that's why I been trying to find out if its E.N.D or Dragonification
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
1,399
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
That's what confuses me the most about his half dragon form in the movie its nothing like in the manga so I been trying to find out what that form is I haven't slept since may 6 lil
Natsu transform into a dragon, it is his final form of DS magic. But Natsu is END himself, nevermind how he looks like, he is still END. So he just obtain dragon scale and wing but he is END. Even if he transform into a full dragon, he still be END.
In movie Animus said "Your truly identify - END". There is nothing as END's form, just Natsu in half-dragon state.
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
That's what confuses me the most about his half dragon form in the movie its nothing like in the manga so I been trying to find out what that form is I haven't slept since may 6 lil
That's why it confuses me it wasn't programmed in his head to kill zeref when he fought that dragon he was still mentally himself and looked dragon like and those wasn't demonic dark flames so that's why I been trying to find out if its E.N.D or Dragonification
this is a guess but natsu was shocked yes but he had self control in his dragonized form and END form but remember he did get struck by the END book
 

Levy Redfox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Age
26
Country
Fairy Tail
Can anyone post some Gajevy scenes ?I want to see it!!!!!!!!
 

Lord Ainz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,226
Reaction score
2,182
Age
37
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Can anyone post some Gajevy scenes ?I want to see it!!!!!!!!
Given what I read from GALE fans there aren't that many. Especially when compared in quantity with Nalu and Gruvia
 

Jammiin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
38
Age
30
Country
Mexico
Still waiting for Wendy's battle, i heard it was the best one.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
so its not actual dragonification because the most confusing part for me is the looks in the manga E.N.D is different in looks and in personality
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But why was that form the exact opposite from E.N.D in the Alvarez arc
--- Double Post Merged, ---
In the manga E.N.D's personality only cared about killing zeref but that didn't happen when he transformed in the vid
Why it will be same?The Book of END is still not opened yet in the movie so it's natural that his transformation will not be like in the Manga.


And without exception those who have seen the movie are calling it END form.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Damn Juvia so pretty, I love her.
 

Levy Redfox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Age
26
Country
Fairy Tail
I want to see the scenes that Gajeel and Levy in the guild or in the town !!!!!!!
 

strikefreedom

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
3,484
Age
34
Country
France
THANK YOU for the image and video.

The question is now for those who have seen the film is:

"" Is the film, deserves the wait that we had? ""
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
What zash say to sonya in the fragment: sonya-sama...the staff.
And what says sonya to zash:...cries...
Can you help me. I tried to write subs on my language
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Why it will be same?The Book of END is still not opened yet in the movie so it's natural that his transformation will not be like in the Manga.


And without exception those who have seen the movie are calling it END form.
Because I thought the manga made it clear that he can't transform until it gets opened
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Because I thought the manga made it clear that he can't transform until it gets opened
That thing will only be clear when the Manga completely clears up the issue.
 
Last edited:

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Does anyone know when fairy tail dragon cry will be available ion apps in tne us
 
Top