- Joined
- May 10, 2017
- Messages
- 233
- Reaction score
- 43
- Age
- 36
- Country
-
I wonder if its going to subbed or dubbedi dunno but it did say june check the funimation site
I wonder if its going to subbed or dubbedi dunno but it did say june check the funimation site
Im guessing like SAO Ordinal Scale it will premiere the sub version first then a dub will get released later funimation is fast when releasing dubs so maybe not long after the premiere they'll start dubbing dragon cry since funimation still has the rights to the series and since they did announce the american premiere of dragon cry i assume they got the rights to itI wonder if its going to subbed or dubbed
At least use English memes xDMy feels for the movie
![]()
I'm Mexican, i use memes in SpanshAt least use English memes xD
Is already in Cinépolis Theaters?I already saw the movie, it was excellent, I liked it a lot although it felt a bit fast.
Unfortunately I could not see it in the Great Forum of Buenavista there they gave original Fairy Tail stickers.
The work of subtitulos was excellent they knew to make that they looked good and they were not lost, without forgetting that to see it in the Giant screen of the Cinepolis of the University Square in Coyoacan was simply beautiful

xDAt least use English memes xD
What is budda ?Is already in Cinépolis Theaters?
I thought it was going to come to Latin America until June.
xD
It says:
'"When you leave the cinema after seeing Fairy Tail"
"Oh my Buddha!"
I was kidding Miss Raven, it says "Oh My God".What is budda ?

Rossiya? Is it Russia? No, FTDC doesn't have release thereI was kidding Miss Raven, it says "Oh My God".
Buddha was the sage on whose teachings Buddhism was founded.
Did the movie arrive in Rossiya?

Thanks.

Yep lol Irene with the meteor and Erza with GCErza's Grand Chariot puts Jellal's to shame.
probably not lolWas Lucy and Natsu about to kiss before Wendy interrupted?