- Joined
- Nov 22, 2008
- Messages
- 7,560
- Reaction score
- 5,411
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Just like the Big 3 subforums, I'm gonna make the Movie thread separate.
This thread will be used for discussions related to the Fairy Tail's very first Movie. Post your thoughts, hopes and anything else related to the movie here.
I'll go first:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-11-17/fairy-tail-film-staff-listed
So, Mashima's gonna be writing it, huh?? well it sure would be excellent. And we won't have that "canon or non-canon" debate like the Big 3 does. And if the promotional poster is any indication, I guess any NaLu moment would be somewhat canon
.
Anyways, discuss away people!!
EDIT: I just realized this will be A-1's second movie after "Welcome to the space show!!" I'm interested to see how they'll produce a movie from a series that is a serious contender against the Big 3.
This thread will be used for discussions related to the Fairy Tail's very first Movie. Post your thoughts, hopes and anything else related to the movie here.
I'll go first:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-11-17/fairy-tail-film-staff-listed
So, Mashima's gonna be writing it, huh?? well it sure would be excellent. And we won't have that "canon or non-canon" debate like the Big 3 does. And if the promotional poster is any indication, I guess any NaLu moment would be somewhat canon
.Anyways, discuss away people!!
EDIT: I just realized this will be A-1's second movie after "Welcome to the space show!!" I'm interested to see how they'll produce a movie from a series that is a serious contender against the Big 3.
Last edited: