This theory gave me chills y'all. Those music notes definitely did it for me. I was sad the other theories didn't end up happening, but I feel like this one will be true. You just can't unsee the music notes and editor's contribution with cheesy lines. I can finally play Half-Life 3.
Well Nina's theories were let's say 60%-70% correct.I will not say 100% correct but she made many correct shocking predictions like in her previous theory she had shown with proofs that Acnologia will return soon.And see the very next chapter Acnologia appears.This theory gave me chills y'all. Those music notes definitely did it for me. I was sad the other theories didn't end up happening, but I feel like this one will be true. You just can't unsee the music notes and editor's contribution with cheesy lines. I can finally play Half-Life 3.
Everyone and their mothers knew that Acnologia wouldn't be gone for long. Universe one was just there to stall him. It is something that anyone could've predicted like Gildarts vs August happening. They are not 60%-70% correct. Any of her far stretched theories like Yuri being a dragon god, golden plains, Happy = Acnologia, Zera being a spriggan etc are wrong. She just picks on arbitrary things and try to find a connection when there is none. Lucy singing was something Charl predicted already, the chances of it happening as good as Charl's record. Mashima also made a sketch with Lucy kneeling before Zeref.Well Nina's theories were let's say 60%-70% correct.I will not say 100% correct but she made many correct shocking predictions like in her previous theory she had shown with proofs that Acnologia will return soon.And see the very next chapter Acnologia appears.
Well it was expected by everyone that Acnologia would return but many people didn't expect it to be so soon which she did.Everyone and their mothers knew that Acnologia wouldn't be gone for long. Universe one was just there to stall him. It is something that anyone could've predicted like Gildarts vs August happening. They are not 60%-70% correct. Any of her far stretched theories like Yuri being a dragon god, golden plains, Happy = Acnologia, Zera being a spriggan etc are wrong. She just picks on arbitrary things and try to find a connection when there is none. Lucy singing was something Charl predicted already, the chances of it happening as good as Charl's record. Mashima also made a sketch with Lucy kneeling before Zeref. There is no point to this video.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know if i can post this here but its Fairy Tail related and youtube so i dont see why not :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes!!! Although she made white cake and not angel food cake and I always thought my cousin’s angel food cake was very close to the shows.@Crescent_jinxgrace Do Erza would like to eat this cake if she saw it?
I love it so much ^^
What do you mean people everywhere?Well just got to know that people everywhere are talking about Nina's recent YouTube video about Mashima's interview.
I mean in FB and other social media.What do you mean people everywhere?
People need to stop overdosing on drugs.