- Joined
- Dec 1, 2005
- Messages
- 504
- Reaction score
- 264
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
When Genryuusai trapped the rogue shinigami, Aizen seemed absolutely confident that they would win the battle without him, Tousen and Gin having to fight.
There are two alternatives: either he's supremely confident on his top-3 Espada, or he has something else up his sleeve.
Considering the ultimate fate of all the Espada we've seen battling Captains, even though the top-3 are supposed to be elite, well, all the Espada were supposed to be elite, and before them common Arrancar were supposed to be elite. We've seen Captains (+ Ichigo) wipe the floor with Espadas 8 through 5, and we've seen a Vice-Captain level shinigami cheap-shot Espada 9 to death. I'm also pretty sure that Yammy's dumb luck will end sooner or later, and he'll fight one opponent that will not let him get away.
So, about Halibel, Barragan and Stark. I think they are elite, uber-powerful, fearsome, they'll be verbally elevated to the highest level by their opponents, and in the end, they'll be killed just like the rest, and for the purpose of this post, I'm going to assume that's what happens. Maybe it doesn't, and they wipe out their opponents. I'd like that, but I doubt it. Kubo doesn't like to kill his good guys.
Anyway, it would suck a bit if that happened and Aizen didn't expect it. I'm getting a bit tired of his "Oh, see, you killed all my men. I know I said I didn't expect it, but I did. Now look at my plan J!"... so, once again, for the purpose of this post, I'm going to assume Aizen is confident that something else will take care of the Captains, not his top-3.
There are several wide-spread theories on what will happen, some believe the vizards will side with Aizen (since if they side against him, they'll greatly outnumber Aizen's forces), others believe Aizen is using his shikai already and making the Captains kill each other... well when watching the anime episode this week, with the origins of the vizards, I thought of something else...
What if what Aizen did to the Vizards back then, he has already done to the Captains in Fake Karakura Town? What if they are all going to become Hollow? Not only would Kubo manage to give Aizen a win without killing any good guy, but he would give Aizen a new group of Espada (assuming the Captains would become pure Hollow if the transformation wasn't stopped, and that he could then hybridize them). Of course, if they just become Vizards due to someone's interference, then Aizen just boosted the power of his greatest enemies, so that'd be dumb...
But if Aizen has a weapon, which he has, that can be used against a group of Captains fighting in a wide area, which it can, and which can turn all the Captains into crazed hollows... well, why not use it?
There are two alternatives: either he's supremely confident on his top-3 Espada, or he has something else up his sleeve.
Considering the ultimate fate of all the Espada we've seen battling Captains, even though the top-3 are supposed to be elite, well, all the Espada were supposed to be elite, and before them common Arrancar were supposed to be elite. We've seen Captains (+ Ichigo) wipe the floor with Espadas 8 through 5, and we've seen a Vice-Captain level shinigami cheap-shot Espada 9 to death. I'm also pretty sure that Yammy's dumb luck will end sooner or later, and he'll fight one opponent that will not let him get away.
So, about Halibel, Barragan and Stark. I think they are elite, uber-powerful, fearsome, they'll be verbally elevated to the highest level by their opponents, and in the end, they'll be killed just like the rest, and for the purpose of this post, I'm going to assume that's what happens. Maybe it doesn't, and they wipe out their opponents. I'd like that, but I doubt it. Kubo doesn't like to kill his good guys.
Anyway, it would suck a bit if that happened and Aizen didn't expect it. I'm getting a bit tired of his "Oh, see, you killed all my men. I know I said I didn't expect it, but I did. Now look at my plan J!"... so, once again, for the purpose of this post, I'm going to assume Aizen is confident that something else will take care of the Captains, not his top-3.
There are several wide-spread theories on what will happen, some believe the vizards will side with Aizen (since if they side against him, they'll greatly outnumber Aizen's forces), others believe Aizen is using his shikai already and making the Captains kill each other... well when watching the anime episode this week, with the origins of the vizards, I thought of something else...
What if what Aizen did to the Vizards back then, he has already done to the Captains in Fake Karakura Town? What if they are all going to become Hollow? Not only would Kubo manage to give Aizen a win without killing any good guy, but he would give Aizen a new group of Espada (assuming the Captains would become pure Hollow if the transformation wasn't stopped, and that he could then hybridize them). Of course, if they just become Vizards due to someone's interference, then Aizen just boosted the power of his greatest enemies, so that'd be dumb...
But if Aizen has a weapon, which he has, that can be used against a group of Captains fighting in a wide area, which it can, and which can turn all the Captains into crazed hollows... well, why not use it?