Illustration Fan Art - Various Series

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
80
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Might as well start doing fanart, too. -laughs- I seldom make those-- but I'll try sharing whenever. ^w^/ Yep, random fanworks.


 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I love the way you color it! Specially the gradient that you applied to the shirt. I'm hoping to see more of your works here^^
 

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
80
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I haven't posted in forever! Here's my latest, done on SAI!

 
Last edited:

patykida

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
France
I love the bright colors you used on the last one, the sky also looks realistic to me. Keep up the good work
 

MangaWriter

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
I am looking for an manga artist i am a manga writer with good ideas if you want you can contact me on my email: [email protected]
 

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
80
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines

I keep trying to improve how I work, so here is the latest! Done on SAI! ^_^ It has been a looooong time since I've posted here. Ever since I've taken on manga under contract -independent project- I've come to experience the pressure of page quotas per week and month (even if it's only a few pages-- the veteran pros have it tougher!). I don't have my own team either, so I've pretty much had to handle stuff by myself, with scheduled weekly meetings.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I think it's clear that you're improving^^ The painting has become softer. His face and hair are rly well done.
Maybe you could share with us a bit of the manga you're making?^^
 

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
80
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I think it's clear that you're improving^^ The painting has become softer. His face and hair are rly well done.
Maybe you could share with us a bit of the manga you're making?^^
Unfortunately, I can't. I can only post sneak peeks of works in progress when it came to the manga I'm working on (the writers I'm working with would prefer that the finished pages should be posted only officially). Ah! I have a new fanart done! It came with step-by-step!


---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Where it stands, my trad work is faring better than my digi ones. Hahahaha. OTL
 

Kiseki

Artist
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
80
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
That's ok XD Awesome piece anyway^^ And I love those charts that show how the art developed.
Thank you! I tried! I swear I could hear the markers crying. Haha.

I have a new one. It's no fanart of an anime or manga/manhwa, but a game. It's still in progress, though.


 
Top