Game Fan League Discussion Thread

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I had a reason for that, back when I came up with it but somehow I can't seem to remember.

Also, I think I can guess your picks (2 by the way, did I answer that before?).

Well, I suppose you are a bit, on the other hand, I'd do the same.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
2?
Hmm...I know what my two are gonna be.
Niou/Yagyuu. I can say this with confidence because I know I will be the first one to pick.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought as much.

If everyone is like this, I'll get the last pick.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I like last Sherlock version of Nioh, with a few objections
Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect

Why? Without this changes, Nioh could be a 62's Ryoga!!! with Twist Serve and Rising Shot.
So, Nioh would beat almost everyone of the High Tier, except Big 4 Oni,Kazuya, Irie and Ryoga. He would beat Ryoma,Yukimira, Sanada, Tezuka, etc!


You should update the other thread

So, we send our chosen players in a PM or in the other thread?

And I'll be faster XD

As I said, there is an absolutely broken ability.I won´t tell you till the season has started :p, but I think in a month it will be transferred to [Aura] or makin' it impossible to copy, taking into account that Muga/Moujuu could copy it
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Send me a pm, I'd say.

Also, if you keep saying those kind of things, we might figure out which one it is.

Now, has anyone objections on Sherlock's version of Niou?
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Send me a pm, I'd say.

Also, if you keep saying those kind of things, we might figure out which one it is.

Now, has anyone objections on Sherlock's version of Niou?
See my ^post
Well, let`s be fair
It's Krauser's -Crucify [Final Effect]:
If the opponent’s Speed is within 2 points of Krauser’s, Krauser automatically wins. (Singles only)
Anyone with Muga/Mugyyu can copy it. And with that, 90% of the matches VS people in their same level are automatically wins

Let's see what players would win VS others who cost more than him with Muga+Crucify
-Chitose would beat Tachibana,Fuji
-Tachibana would beat Atobe with Rondo,Tezuka, Sanada
-Kirihara would beat Tachibana,Atobe using Rondo, always VS Tezuka, Sanada and Ryoma
except with Ryoma's PoP
-Kamio would beat Yagyyu,Renji, Atobe with Ice World,Sanada with Rai, Ryoma!!
-Ishida would win VS Minami,Higashikata,Shinji,Kiraku,maybe VS Mizuki,Reiji,Kajimoto,Hitouji,Koharu,Ootori,Oishi,Momo,Kaidoh,Gin (LOL),Oshitari,Bunta,Fuji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could just add that only Muga user can copy it
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hmm, thank you.
I'll change it, I suppose, afterall there is no one else who can do this, it seems.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hmm, thank you.
I'll change it, I suppose, afterall there is no one else who can do this, it seems.
The priorities are the change of Deus ex Machina Nioh and make Crucify impossible to copy if you have not Muga (Kirihara copied it in manga, remember), and impossible with Mugyyu, excpet if you want to make a SSJ Ishida and Kamio
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
When did Kirihara copy it? I can't remember at all.
Also, I'll change Niouh, if no one complains within 1 day.
 

Bowser

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
118
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That cause he didn't copy it :D
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
When did Kirihara copy it? I can't remember at all.
Sorry, you're right
Also, you have to edit Niou, remember

Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, I remember but as as this one is a major subject, I wanted to hear some more opinions on the matter.
If no one puts something up against it, though, I'll change him tomorow.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Sorry, you're right
Also, you have to edit Niou, remember

Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect
3 points is overkill, and I'll show you why:

Niou (7, 7, 7, 8, 29) 35
Atobe (9, 9, 10, 11, 39) 45
Tezuka (8, 12, 9, 11, 40) 45
He would get 34 points if he copied Atobe. Now, if he copied Tezuka, he would only get...28. He would actually have LESS POINTS copying someone than he has normally.

2 points is better than 3.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey Sherlock, can you do me a favor and post your choices at +1 min. Otherwise, I'll really need a random number generator to determine who's first.

Also, I'd rather have -2 points than -3 on Niou, I suppose.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey Sherlock, can you do me a favor and post your choices at +1 min. Otherwise, I'll really need a random number generator to determine who's first.

Also, I'd rather have -2 points than -3 on Niou, I suppose.
Wow, I am not fast enough. I think whatever version of Nioh we had at -2 was fine. I think -2 is a bit brutal but w/e.

Also, on the Crucify thing, did we ever come to a conclusion?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, I am not fast enough. I think whatever version of Nioh we had at -2 was fine. I think -2 is a bit brutal but w/e.

Also, on the Crucify thing, did we ever come to a conclusion?
Yes, we settled on: Crucify cannot be copied.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
3 points is overkill, and I'll show you why:







He would get 34 points if he copied Atobe. Now, if he copied Tezuka, he would only get...28. He would actually have LESS POINTS copying someone than he has normally.

2 points is better than 3.
Right now there is no limit to Nioh copy
Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect
__________________

, so you can copy even Ryoga or Kazuya..Copying Ryoga you can be 70-12=58 points guy. The double of Niou's original amount, and still copy Twist Serve+Rising Shot!!!!!!!!
The only problem it's if your oponent nullifies effects (like my Irie and Shirashi) XD

Niou is the best character, accept it
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Right now there is no limit to Nioh copy
Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect
__________________

, so you can copy even Ryoga or Kazuya..Copying Ryoga you can be 70-12=58 points guy. The double of Niou's original amount, and still copy Twist Serve+Rising Shot!!!!!!!!
The only problem it's if your oponent nullifies effects (like my Irie and Shirashi) XD

Niou is the best character, accept it
Uhh if its only up to 20 then no he can't copy Ryoga or Kazuya...49 < 60 or 70? He can't even copy up to Oni?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Uhh if its only up to 20 then no he can't copy Ryoga or Kazuya...49 < 60 or 70? He can't even copy up to Oni?
Uh, that's right...
Maybe we can add that he copies any other character at minus -4 or something or that he can't copy their techniques, though.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I can start picking in 1 hour and 24 minutes right?


Right now there is no limit to Nioh copy
Illusion [Effect]:
When playing Singles, Niou can choose one player and copy that player’s stats. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 10 points, all stats are copied at minus 1. If that player's base total exceeds Niou's by up to 20 points, all stats are copied at minus 3. Also Niou can copy one Effect OR Aura from the chosen player. If that Effect would increase/decrease the stats of any player, Niou only gets 50% of its original effect
__________________

, so you can copy even Ryoga or Kazuya..Copying Ryoga you can be 70-12=58 points guy. The double of Niou's original amount, and still copy Twist Serve+Rising Shot!!!!!!!!
The only problem it's if your oponent nullifies effects (like my Irie and Shirashi) XD

Niou is the best character, accept it
...Uh, Niou can't copy anyone who is 20 points stronger than him. Echizen is his limit, Oni is out of his world.
 
Last edited:
Top