Game Fan League Discussion Thread

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can start picking in 1 hour and 24 minutes right?
<hr noshade size="1">

...Uh, Niou can't copy anyone who is 20 points stronger than him. Echizen is his limit, Oni is out of his world.
Yeah, even though he he copied Echizen dang it'd be hard to take him seriously, I mean he's like 2 solid feet taller than Echizen. You'd have to be special to confuse the two. :p

I don't think he should be allowed to copy any of the high schoolers or Ryoga...that's just silly.
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
yeah. He also shouldn't be able to copy Sakuno. Since she's a girl and all. So yeah Jav, don't worry. The only reason he only gets -2 points when copying characters up to 20 points stronger than him is that...That's his limit. I can't go ahead and copy any of the high schoolers.
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's fine with me.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Ok, if Ryoma is the limit, -2 is absolutely logic
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
...I messed up the timezones. Interesting. But still, thank you guys for not picking Niou. I thought one of you guys was going to get him so you could get an extremely unfair trade with me later haha.
 
Last edited:

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah. He also shouldn't be able to copy Sakuno. Since she's a girl and all. So yeah Jav, don't worry. The only reason he only gets -2 points when copying characters up to 20 points stronger than him is that...That's his limit. I can't go ahead and copy any of the high schoolers.
Agreed on Sakuno. Last time I mistook a guy for a girl. I couldn't eat for the rest of the day. I don't want any nightmares. :p
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, than we agree on V5 with the limitations.
Can I change it now?

Also, I hope no one takes my characters away (this +1 h thing sucks, why didn't I give myself an unfair advantage... just kidding)
 

Sherlock Holmes

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
1,628
Reaction score
173
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't get it, if everyone else already picked their characters, why do I have to wait?
What's the point of having a timezone if that forces me to pick after everyone else's first pick?
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, than we agree on V5 with the limitations.
Can I change it now?

Also, I hope no one takes my characters away (this +1 h thing sucks, why didn't I give myself an unfair advantage... just kidding)
I agree. Well I feel your pain. I'm on -7 time zone so, I'll make my choices an hour after you. :p Granted, I won't actually get to choose till like 10pm or a 11pm my time. So, don't wait for me.

Begins to pray I don't get stuck with Kevin... :p
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Well, than we agree on V5 with the limitations.
Can I change it now?

Also, I hope no one takes my characters away (this +1 h thing sucks, why didn't I give myself an unfair advantage... just kidding)
Yeah, but if you wait a bit more, you could take Golden Pair (the best of all MId Tier) and Krauser (with his legitim Crucifiction) without problems

But the best thing you could do, but this is only if you can, and choosing the last one, get one High Tier+ Bunta & Jackal + Golden Pair. If you have Bunta left and choose the last, you could get that Dream Team.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't get it, if everyone else already picked their characters, why do I have to wait?
What's the point of having a timezone if that forces me to pick after everyone else's first pick?
It doesn't. You might have seen the additional "+ X min" in everyone's team spoiler. That's how long everone took from their picking start to send his line-up. Basically, if you get below that time, you get the character.

I agree. Well I feel your pain. I'm on -7 time zone so, I'll make my choices an hour after you. :p Granted, I won't actually get to choose till like 10pm or a 11pm my time. So, don't wait for me.

Begins to pray I don't get stuck with Kevin... :p
You definetly won't get stuck with him (although he's better than last time). Remember, we have 20 High Tier characters to choose from and even if you were last, you still had 4 choices.
 

Jyten

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
339
Reaction score
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It doesn't. You might have seen the additional "+ X min" in everyone's team spoiler. That's how long everone took from their picking start to send his line-up. Basically, if you get below that time, you get the character.

You definetly won't get stuck with him (although he's better than last time). Remember, we have 20 High Tier characters to choose from and even if you were last, you still had 4 choices.
True there are 4 left so I can't get goofed (thought there were only 18 and I'd get stuck with Kevin). Luckily, all high tier chars are good.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
At least I didn't screw up that as well.
But if we ever get a tenth member, he'd have no choice unless new High Schoolers are introduced.
 

voicA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
A question regarding players having copy ability. Who will copy who first?

In case Zaizen vs Kabaji
is that Kabaji copies Zaizen ability, or Kabaji's [Simple Minded] effect is added to Zaizen?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A question regarding players having copy ability. Who will copy who first?

In case Zaizen vs Kabaji
is that Kabaji copies Zaizen ability, or Kabaji's [Simple Minded] effect is added to Zaizen?
If I don't miss anything at the moment, it shouldn't matter at all, as Kabaji cannot copy feats.
As there is nothing to copy, only Zaizen's [Arrogance] activates, leaving them at 23-22 in the end.


I changed Niou's Illusion to V5.
 
Last edited:

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Nioh effects should be impossible to be copied
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Just my opinion, but I don't think Tezuka Phantom should be able to be copy either, if Tezuka Zone can't be copy perfectly, the 'upgraded' version shouldn't be able to be copy at all.
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nioh effects should be impossible to be copied
Good point.

Just my opinion, but I don't think Tezuka Phantom should be able to be copy either, if Tezuka Zone can't be copy perfectly, the 'upgraded' version shouldn't be able to be copy at all.
Niou did copy Tezuka Phantom perfectly if I remember correctly.
 

javimgol

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
759
Reaction score
83
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Good point.



Niou did copy Tezuka Phantom perfectly if I remember correctly.
Imao Tzone and Phantom can be copies,but no using Muga or Mugyyu.Only the true masters of copy (Wakato,Nioh,Kabaji and Zaizen Genius,if I don t remember bad),the ones who don t use muga to copy,can copy it


Good point.



Niou did copy Tezuka Phantom perfectly if I remember correctly.
Imao Tzone and Phantom can be copied, but no using Muga or Mugyyu.Only the true masters of copy (Wakato,Nioh,Kabaji and Zaizen Genius,if I don t remember bad),the ones who don t use muga to copy,can copy it
 
Last edited:

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure about that, discuss please.
 
Top