Following is a list of Special Pairs that we might implement next season:
Ryoga/Ryoma
Sanada/Atobe
Yamato/Tezuka
(Tezuka/Miyuki)
Fuji/Saeki
Fuji/Yuuta
Chitose/Tachibana
(Chitose/Miyuki)
Tachibana/An
Akutsu/Kawamura
Akutsu/Dan
Oshitari/Kenya
Marui/Akutagawa
Momoshiro/Kamio
Gin/Kawamura
Gin/Tetsu
Kamio/An
Ryou/Atsushi
If you think there is a pair that is either on the list but shouldn't be there or a air that isn't there but should be in your opinion, please make a statement.
Also I'd like you to give reasons why X pair should/should not be a Special Pair.
The bolded ones are the ones we already have this season.
As Miyuki already has 8 votes I put her on the list as well.
Ryoga/Ryoma
Sanada/Atobe
Yamato/Tezuka
(Tezuka/Miyuki)
Fuji/Saeki
Fuji/Yuuta
Chitose/Tachibana
(Chitose/Miyuki)
Tachibana/An
Akutsu/Kawamura
Akutsu/Dan
Oshitari/Kenya
Marui/Akutagawa
Momoshiro/Kamio
Gin/Kawamura
Gin/Tetsu
Kamio/An
Ryou/Atsushi
If you think there is a pair that is either on the list but shouldn't be there or a air that isn't there but should be in your opinion, please make a statement.
Also I'd like you to give reasons why X pair should/should not be a Special Pair.
The bolded ones are the ones we already have this season.
As Miyuki already has 8 votes I put her on the list as well.
Last edited: