- Joined
- Jul 18, 2010
- Messages
- 4,282
- Reaction score
- 6,494
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
We all know Saikou and Shuujin have come a long way and created many different manga along the way. We know more about some than others, but I'm sure there's one manga that struck you the most and maybe left an impression.
Which is your favorite Ashirogi Muto creation and why?
I have included both Sasayaka na Toki which was mostly Saikou, and Rabuta & Peace which did not involve Saikou. Please also let me know if I missed out any and I'll add it to the poll
Which is your favorite Ashirogi Muto creation and why?

I have included both Sasayaka na Toki which was mostly Saikou, and Rabuta & Peace which did not involve Saikou. Please also let me know if I missed out any and I'll add it to the poll
