Favorite Devil Fruit | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorite Devil Fruit

What's Your Favorite Devil Fruit?

• Bonney's DF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doku Doku

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Gomu Gomu

• Goro Goro

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Gravity

• Gura Gura

• Hie Hie

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Ito Ito

• Mera Mera

• Moku Moku

• Nikyu Nikyu

• Ope Ope

• Phoenix

• Pika Pika

• Suna Suna

• Ushi Ushi (Giraffe)

• Yuki Yuki

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the Voting Phase for the
Favorite Devil Fruit

This thread is for voting for this specific category only. For discussion regarding other categories, please visit their respective category threads. For general information and discussion of the Awards, kindly visit the One Piece Awards 2016 - Info and Discussion Thread.

Voting Info - "How to Vote"
Once the nomination phase is over and the polls are made, the voting phase begins. Please bear in mind that once you have voted, the count will be final. Therefore, please do think carefully before casting your votes. You may like to discuss ideas and opinion with other participants before voting. Think and choose wisely will be the key.

Voting round spans from 4th December to 10th December 2016.

We look forward to your votes.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for participating!

:^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Gura Gura no Mi (Whitebeard only)
Hie Hie no Mi (Aokiji)
Goro Goro no Mi (Enel)

Whitebeard was awesome with his DF. I love Aokiji's use of ice, especially how he can prevent him self from getting ocean'd. Lightning... enough said.

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ope Ope no Mi (Law)
Doku Doku no Mi (Magellan)
Marco's Phoenix DF
Honorable mention to Jack's Zou Zou no Mi, Model: Mammoth since i love Mammoths!

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I agree the Hie Hie no Mi is amazeballs. Not so sure if it'd be as awesome if anyone but Kuzan used it, though. He's one of those guys who's just perfected his fruit usage to the point where it seems as natural as breathing. Guess he's just so... cool. :datass

But it's rare that I like Logia that much. I'd say No DF > Paramecia > Zoan > Logia. Not power-wise, just my preference.

Some of my absolute favorites are Ope Ope no Mi, and Nikyu Nikyu no Mi. I see Ope Ope has gotten several noms already, though, so.

Therefore, I nominate:
Fujitora's Gravity DF - Honestly, this one is probably on par with Goro Goro no Mi as strongest paramecia when used right.
Support Kuma's Nikyu Nikyu no Mi - the fact that a Paw-fruit could be so damn powerful and inventive just goes to show you should never judge a DF by its name
And because it hasn't been nominated: Gomu Gomu no Mi - because really, this is the ability to start it all. I love that the main character of the series got an ability which initially feels like it should be a handicap. Only someone as stupidly inventive as Luffy could make it as useful as he has (remember Water Luffy? :lmao). I liked his ability more before the Gears and Haki stuff, when it was just using his stretching to create new ways of punching, kicking, sending people flying, but acknowledge it would be unrealistic for him to become Pirate King unless he got some major power-ups.
It has to be nominated. Would feel wrong otherwise.

Norland

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Hie Hie no mi. so cool. pun intended.
Mythical Zoan Phoenix
Gomu gomu no mi

honorable mention : suke suke no mi :kappa (just kidding)

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
This is fun, i'll just put what abilities i would like to possess. Thus, support Goro Goro, Ito Ito and nominate Jewerly Bonney's fruit.
The first allowed me to go anywhere even space, the second to stitch (xD) and third to do mischief.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
There are two devil fruits that i really find the coolest:
Enel's: the ability to create, manipulate, transform yourself into electricity. Is just fucking dope. Enel was a douchebag and got defeated by Luffy due to his immunity, but let's be honest, this devil fruit is very powerful, useful in a ton of situations, limitless, i mean, overall full of possibilities. Very versatile. (i'm still trying to find more ways to say the same exact thing)

Kuma's: you can repel everything you want. You can repel yourself and instantly teleport. You can even repel all the damage you've taken.

I'll vote for Enel's devil fruit, but to be fair, Kuma's deserves it as well.

EDIT: i think there's a mistake in the vote options. Isn't Enel's fruit the Goro Goro no mi? I think it was replaced by "Goto Goto no mi". I suck at remembering fruits names so i might be wrong.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Voted for Kizaru's because I think he's the most powerful Admiral, and generally one of the strongest DF powers in One Piece from what we've seen.

#noshame

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Goro Goro no Mi, my favorite!
Enel showed at great scale what electricity can do, and it looked mindblowing.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty hard as I don't really have a favorite, seeing as how I'd honestly take most DF abilities and be happy with them.

I vote Hie Hie no Mi. Pretty versatile. It was between that, Bonney's Fruit and Kuma's Fruit.