Favorite Female Character | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorite Female Character

Who's Your Favorite Female Character?

• Baby 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belmer

• Big Mom

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Bonney

• Dadan

• Hancock

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Koala

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Marguerite

• Monet

• Nami

• Perona

• Rebecca

• Robin

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Smoothie

• Tashigi

• Vivi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GodOfDestruction

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I nominate

Boa Hancock
Charlotte Smoothie
Robin-chwan

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Robin or Hancock...
Hancock or Robin...

I'll vote Hancock for now.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
My first vote goes to Smoothie. She'll probably won't get to the end because she's such a recent character, but...

Those legs go on forever :erosanji!
But honestly though, it's nice seeing more female (and apparently powerful) characters as antagonists, as opposed to girls/women who always end up liking the SHs for some reason.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Don't want to knock on anyone's opinions, but.. I was surprised to see so many nominating Smoothie in this category. I mean, Best Character Design I can understand because that's all we have to go on so far. She's had two lines of dialogue so far, we know nothing about her except that she seems... Kind of chill /laid back. And she's powerful. This is a character with hardly any notable traits, no character development so far... All people really have to say is "damn, those legs tho".
She's one of the characters in the current arc whose design I like. But she seems dull as a door so far. And a pair of nice legs can't beat an established character with a fleshed-out backstory, solid character development, moment after moment of comedy, emotion, badassery etc.

Yeah, my vote goes to either Robin or Hancock. For now, Hancock I think.

Also, I just want to say that I get the "instant favorite new character" thing. And obviously Smoothie is as legit a choice as any other. But in my book she can't be held higher than some of the many established, awesome characters there are.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't want to knock on anyone's opinions, but.. I was surprised to see so many nominating Smoothie in this category. I mean, Best Character Design I can understand because that's all we have to go on so far. She's had two lines of dialogue so far, we know nothing about her except that she seems... Kind of chill /laid back. And she's powerful. This is a character with hardly any notable traits, no character development so far... All people really have to say is "damn, those legs tho".
She's one of the characters in the current arc whose design I like. But she seems dull as a door so far. And a pair of nice legs can't beat an established character with a fleshed-out backstory, solid character development, moment after moment of comedy, emotion, badassery etc.

Yeah, my vote goes to either Robin or Hancock. For now, Hancock I think.

Also, I just want to say that I get the "instant favorite new character" thing. And obviously Smoothie is as legit a choice as any other. But in my book she can't be held higher than some of the many established, awesome characters there are.
Yup. I have high hopes for her, but that ain't enough to consider her a favorite over the plethora of other female characters that have actually had more than 2 chapters, hell, panels worth of development.