Favorite Horror

What is your favorite horror anime?


  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nominate anime that created a sense of fear, panic, alarm, and dread in you.

Nomination Rules
  • Nominate up to three anime.
  • Please clearly state the title of your nomination.
  • Please bold the title of all nominations.
  • The five anime with the most nominations will proceed to the next round.
  • Past winners will not be eligible again for this category.
Participants are allowed to change one nominee each. To request a change, post what nomination you would like removed along with your new nomination.


Nominations will be open from December 22, 2013 until January 4, 2014. The second round will begin on January 7, 2014 allowing the staff 48 hours to count nominations.

Past Winners:
  1. 2010: Elfen Lied
  2. 2012: Hellsing Ultimate

Post questions and comments to the 2013 Anime Awards Info Thread.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
I would like to give two nominations:

  1. Perfect Blue
  2. Another
 

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Support Perfect Blue, nominate Monster and Mononoke
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I support Another and Shinsekai Yori
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I support Another and From the New World.

I nominate Diabolik Lovers
 

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I support Another and nominate Umineko
 

shukketsumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
376
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I support Mononoke.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I support Another, Higurashi and I nominate (if it counts) Mirai Nikki. :D
 

Gotenkss

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
269
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
India
I support Another, Higurashi
I nominate GHOST HUNT
 

Solanin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I support Perfect Blue and Mononoke

I nominate Aku no hana That ending song is so creepy XD Haha
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
tiebreaker poll is now open.
 
Top