Final Voting Round Favorite Male Character

Favourite Male

  • Edward Newgate

  • Jinbei

  • Kaido

  • Kozuki Oden

  • Monkey D. Luffy

  • Roronoa Zoro

  • Vinsmoke Sanji

  • Yamato


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

MaoTheDong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
147
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rox D. Xebec (just a little info-dropping and his shilhouette is enough for me)

Denjiro

Kaido
 

TheSadFed

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
399
Reaction score
610
Age
37
Country
Italy
My nomination:

ODEN
YASUIE
LUFFY
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain


Favorite Male Character

Voting Round 1
  • Time: 3 days - Polls open through 3rd January
  • Members can vote for 4 nominations. If there are less than 4 nominees, this voting round is skipped for the respective category.
  • Only half of the current nominees (rounded up) will proceed to the next round.
To view the rules and general info about the event, click [HERE].
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,719
Reaction score
61,446
Gender
Male
Country
France
I miscalculated... I replaced Queen by Franky because I thought the former had already been nominated... 😭
 
Last edited:

Shinigami769

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Messages
114
Reaction score
128
Country
Gotei 13
looks like i was too late to vote on it.
 

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
6,207
Reaction score
8,760
Gender
Male
Country
Spain


Favorite Male Character

Voting Round 2
  • Time: 3 days - Polls open through 7th January
  • Members can vote for 2 entries out of those remaining. If there are less than 3 nominees, this voting round is skipped for the respective category.
  • Only half of the current entries (rounded up) will proceed to the next round.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,346
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I feel like I’ve seen Oden being shit on everytime I’ve set foot in this section this year, and it’s usually for bullshit reasons imo.
My favorite male character is always and ever Usopp but since he’s not in this final round I’m supporting Oden. There were some parts of how he was handled which I liked less, but I still think he was overall a great addition to the story and the most memorable of the year (yeah, Kaido was cool once or twice but hasn’t really impressed me).
 
Last edited:
Top