- Joined
- Jan 8, 2010
- Messages
- 2,367
- Reaction score
- 1,229
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
(editing this to make it more broad, as opposed to only hotness/looks/appearance)
Favorite Male character:
Choice can be based on anything, from coolness, hotness/looks/appearance, personality, or whatever you want to use to decide.
----------------------------------------------------
I chose Adult Raki, as there's not really any negatives with him that I can see (other than his current predicament with those two Destroyer's small projectiles in his left shoulder, but he's resisting them so far very well), and he's still human so far as we know (as ch 109 didn't tell us, what is up with Raki and his back that Dae was/is so interested in it). Adult Raki is really lean/muscled, is probably cute-faced and handsome to the ladies, and is the "all important tall" in terms of looks/body, and his personality is great. He's "Mr. Perfect" as far as I can tell, though I'm not a female, nor homosexual, so this is my feeble attempt, lol. Adult Raki is the "safe/obvious" choice for me, whom has no idea on this topic, lol.
Favorite Male character:
Choice can be based on anything, from coolness, hotness/looks/appearance, personality, or whatever you want to use to decide.
----------------------------------------------------
I chose Adult Raki, as there's not really any negatives with him that I can see (other than his current predicament with those two Destroyer's small projectiles in his left shoulder, but he's resisting them so far very well), and he's still human so far as we know (as ch 109 didn't tell us, what is up with Raki and his back that Dae was/is so interested in it). Adult Raki is really lean/muscled, is probably cute-faced and handsome to the ladies, and is the "all important tall" in terms of looks/body, and his personality is great. He's "Mr. Perfect" as far as I can tell, though I'm not a female, nor homosexual, so this is my feeble attempt, lol. Adult Raki is the "safe/obvious" choice for me, whom has no idea on this topic, lol.
Last edited: