Favorites - Favorite One Piece characters | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite One Piece characters

BigBadDogg

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Luffy, Zoro and Nami because of Luffy line about hero's sharing their meat and he wants to keep the meat. Zoro said the same thing about booze and Nami is the same when it comes to treasure.

Ace, Law and Blackbeard are also pretty good.

TheLuffySmile

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
  • Ace
  • Law
  • Zoro
  • Luffy
  • Rocinante

Shojin

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
  1. Nico Robin - She is smart, beautiful, mature, and has one of the most versatile DFs that I have even seen!
  2. Rob Lucci - A badass assassin who is one of the masters of the Rokushiki style, which is my most favorite fighting style in the series.
  3. Zoro - His Santoryu style is amazing!
  4. Garp - He is both badass and hilarious at the same time! :D

Last edited:

Judar

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
1) Shanks

2) Ace

3) Mihawk

4) Zoro

5) Luffy

Aiko93

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Crocodile!

stonebao

Reaction score
Country
China
Re: Favorite 3 characters

Luffy is my favorite One Piece characters. Look at my profile picture, that's Luffy!

Deleted member 182576

Robin, Barto, Vivi, Perona, Zoro
out of doffy family: Baby 5 or Monet

BlackTiger

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Katakuri: 3 points

A caring brother and main antagonist in WCI. Unlike other main antagonists, he respected Luffy and the first main antagonist to fall on his back on purpose. He is also the one who introduced the concept of advanced haki (Future Sight). Has cool personality and intresting fighting style but that's not all, as an antagonist he also has funny side when he enjoyed eating donuts and his expression seeing Luffy interrupted him. He also has honour, was angry at Flampe for helping him vs Luffy. The perfect brother persona he has is also to protect his siblings from being bullied by citizens of WCI. Because of the stress to be perfect in front of his siblings, marienda is only his way to relief his stress.

Garp: 2 points

A caring grandfather. He had dilemma in MF who to choose between family and duty. In the end he let Luffy hit him since deep down he wanted Ace to be saved and when Ace died, he wanted to kill Akainu and let Dadan hit him due to the guilt he felt. A good character with good complexity. He's a marine yet he has good moral. Doesn't want to serve under Celestial Dragon and cares a lot for Luffy. The most badasss thing he had done was in chapter 0 when he wanted to be the one to capture Roger, the strongest pirate during Roger era. He wanted to fight Roger like he was going on vacation and didn't feel threatened at all. Garp is also the only top tier that doesn't rely on weapon and df and relies on pure haki.

Dragon 1 point

A charismatic leader. Revolutionary is the best group in the series. While marine is corrupted by Celestial Dragon and pirates do their own thing, Revolutionary Army stood their ground and wanted to change the world to erase the world from World Government tyrnny and corruption and Dragon stands at its zenith. His power is also interesting. Whenever he appears, there is always gust of wind. An interesting mysterious character. Another interesting thing about him is he has past with Akainu. When Luffy was introduced as Dragon's son, Akainu was the first one who mentioned it. Akainu also chose to kill Luffy first over Ace when the mission in MF was to kill Ace and also when Luffy faced 3 admirals in MF, Akainu referred Luffy as Dragon's son. I expect interesting story from Dragon and Akainu conflict.

Can't decide between these 3 but seeing Katakuri hasn't had a point I have to put him in the first place.

Last edited:

Monox D. I-Fly

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Another interesting thing about him is he has past with Akainu. When Luffy was introduced as Dragon's son, Akainu was the first one who mentioned it. Akainu also chose to kill Luffy first over Ace when the mission in MF was to kill Ace and also when Luffy faced 3 admirals in MF, Akainu referred Luffy as Dragon's son. I expect interesting story from Dragon and Akainu conflict.
Ummm, I'm sorry for breaking it to you, but isn't this just a case of "all big names know each other"?