Within the anime world, there is always a special pairing that we like and are very fond of. Maybe it’s because we like the interactions between them, or maybe because we think they complement each other, or whatever the reason, the truth is we like those two anime character being together. 
For me, my OTP in the whole anime world is Nagisa and Tomoya from Clannad. I love this pairing.
I loved their interactions, loved the way the two of them supported each other during difficult times, loved how much each one of them cared about the other, loved how they made each other happier and stronger, and for many other reason Nagisa and Tomoya is my OTP in the whole anime world.
Another pairing that I love very much is Otani and Risa from Lovely Complex. This pairing is unique, funny, and awesome!
These are my favorite anime pairings, but what are yours guys?

For me, my OTP in the whole anime world is Nagisa and Tomoya from Clannad. I love this pairing.
I loved their interactions, loved the way the two of them supported each other during difficult times, loved how much each one of them cared about the other, loved how they made each other happier and stronger, and for many other reason Nagisa and Tomoya is my OTP in the whole anime world.Another pairing that I love very much is Otani and Risa from Lovely Complex. This pairing is unique, funny, and awesome!

These are my favorite anime pairings, but what are yours guys?
Last edited: