Favorites Favorite panel/page/moment

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok, so I have been thinking of bringing some discussion to this sub - forum, I know that it is not active because of the long hiatus of the manga, but that does not mean we can have a great time and not discuss things about it. Ok, so here is where to post the favorite manga moments, pages and panels, basically things that happened in the manga that you really like. I know Liar Game does not have many epic pages because the manga is not like a typical fighting manga, but you can post the pages you thought were for example deciding in a game, pages where you thought the characters look good and so on.

To start things off I will post one of my favorite pages:

It is the page where I believe Yokoya was tricked the most in the pandemic game.

 

Curtain

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:
Top