Favorites - Favorite Pillar | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite Pillar

What it is your favourite Pillar so far?

• Total voters

everythingnice

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I voted for Muichirou. Sarcastic and funny, best Pillar boy.

...I'll go cry in a corner now.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ugh, it's really hard. I really like all of them but I suppose that the ones who stand out the most for me are Shinobu, Tengen and Rengoku. Gonna vote for Tengen.

i4den

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
In order of preference:

1) Giyu (my top boi)
2) Kyojuro
3) Shinobu
4) Obanai

5) Tengen
6) Sanemi
7) Muichiro
8) Gyomei
9) Mitsuri (struggle to take her seriously)

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Gyomei once properly introduced blew me away. He was pivotal in the Upper Moon 1 fight. He carried that fight like a Boss. & I never realized he was blind before that. His backstory is epic, he's such a badass monk. As the strongest and older Pillar he Carrie's him self as such.

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
lol obanai has zero

everythingnice

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
lol obanai has zero
Which is pretty sad considering I actually really like him lol, more than most of the other Pillars. But that's probably only me in the whole fandom lol

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Which is pretty sad considering I actually really like him lol, more than most of the other Pillars. But that's probably only me in the whole fandom lol
I hate him no offense I even like Sanemi way better than him lol.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Like both Shinobu and Giyu equally. But going with Giyu for his personality.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I actually dislike Giyuu, like most ppl in the Demon Slayer Corps lol...No seriously, his initial intro is kool and when ee see him again he's doing all new Water styles & ish..But during the Pillar meeting, he was so annoying, and the reason why was annoying also...but yes I think his personality is the blandness of them all

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Like most anime website,It seem its either Giyu or Shinobu is the winner for favourite pillar so far.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Like most anime website,It seem its either Giyu or Shinobu is the winner for favourite pillar so far.
That'll probably change right after the movie releases.

Ace

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I kinda knew by now that Giyuu and Kocho would be the top 2, Im guessing Kanjoro,Mitsuri and Muichiro are going to be right behind them tho when season 2 and the movie comes out

levi12

Reaction score
Country
Austria
That'll probably change right after the movie releases.
Well this include mangareaders as well in manga section. It always this two

Even if the movie release,only Rengoku will get higher maybe the rest will stay the same. As he is only pillar who is gonna appear active next arc. Unless unknownly all pillars gain a lot of fans.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I kinda knew by now that Giyuu and Kocho would be the top 2, Im guessing Kanjoro,Mitsuri and Muichiro are going to be right behind them tho when season 2 and the movie comes out
Agree you mean kanroji and Muichiro? I think Kanroji,Muichiro and Tengen would be behind Giyu and Shinobu By thr time season 2 and movie.Sanemi and others are pretty late in their involvements even if season 2 comes out.

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well this include mangareaders as well in manga section. It always this two

Even if the movie release,only Rengoku will get higher maybe the rest will stay the same. As he is only pillar who is gonna appear active next arc.

Agree you mean kanroji and Muichiro? I think Kanroji,Muichiro and Tengen would be behind Giyu and Shinobu.Sanemi and others are pretty late in their involvements even if season 2 comes out.
Yeah i meant kanjori, I was thinking mabe that this would be the fans rankings after the full 26 episodes of season 2
1.Giyuu
2.Kocho
3.Kanjori(He gonna make a LOT of ppl cry)

Then after that, I don't really know who would be the next 3. the other 3 tho that I know for a fact won't be there are Sanemi,Iguro and Gyomei. They're going to get next to zero screen time, unless the pillar training arc is going to be squeezed in the last couple episodes, which I would kind of prefer to be honest. end off season 2 with the pillar training arc, and the last scene we see I season 2 is Muzan in his business suit coming to see Kagaya in his final moments, and season 3 first episodes start off with both their dialogues with each other. But back to the list, I think that might be the top 3, but I honestly don't know about how the next 3 will be ranked in the middle, so I'll take a guess.

1. Giyuu
2. Kocho
3. Kanjori
4. Muichiro
5. Mitsuri
6. Tengen
the other 3

I think it will be a contest for 4th between Mitsuri and Muichiro, and we'll see who people like more during the swordmith village arc, im going to take awild guess and say Muichiro since he was able to solo an upper moon and up to that point fans had not seen any pillar do that, well do that and win that is, so I think most will be more impressed with him, but you never know, people love their fan service around manga so Mitsuri popularity could just skyrocket after fans see that Naked hot spring scene :hearts

everythingnice

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
I hate him no offense I even like Sanemi way better than him lol.
Yeah I understand lol. I didn't like Sanemi until the recent chapters.

Laminariales

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Revisiting this, unfortunate the number would increase but the distribution would stay the same, official 2nd manga popularity poll when! I like all the pillars, by design alone, and as the art gotten better and better I can stare at each panel for hours ( a rengoku drawn by the current style would be great)

Tomioka: Didn't care much for him early on, when he let the kamado kids go I thought he had a backstory related to that situation but he disappointed me. Gag tomioka is glorious though, man of few word gag is my favorite now, in the novel he made mitsuri cry, broke rengoku will, and got a restraining order from shinazugawa, no wonder he's disliked lol (btw he's only disliked by shinazugawa and iguro,, and I agree with them given how he act like an aloof protagonist rival around them lol shinobu sorta understand his expressive difficulties but is also too annoyed to help - the novels are too good to be skipped!!)

Shinobu: Best pillar of all, pillar of my heart! connected to literally everyone, a lot of dynamics. a back story that actually connect well with her motivations. Deadly medic with best arc! achieved all her goals even finally got a demon to get along with her but spat on his face

Rengoku: tears, such a nice person. I love all his family too

Uzui: Child kidnapping put a question mark but he was disparate,,, he loves for his wives, but even then putting the life of normal people above them is admirable. he switched courses completely with his life and the scene where he talk to ubuyashiki is powerful. Some of the best action scenes in the whole manga. more handsome post retirement

Tokitou: cool => jerk => love, the emotional whiplash, a lovable brat. cool design especially the kelphead hair it's very cool and loose clothes, too misty

Mitsuri: Cute, prob my least fave though I like her, I hope next arc show mitsuri serious facial expression bc she's cool, love being a derivative of flames is something I didn't expect but made sense right after. also along kanao and zenitsu, those whose predicament wan't caused by demons which is refreshing

Himejima: honestly scary, but overall sweat. loved him with shinobu and kanae, I wish we've seen more of his interaction with genya, hopefully in another novel,,, The fanart department seams to forgive kaigaku yet I find him unforgivable, I wander what his feelings toward him are

Sanemi: I rarely like stupid loud people but this is different lol, I liked him since first introduction, was waiting for someone to have it with nezuko, since zenitsu just accepted it and inosuke gave up I find his reaction in proportion to what I was waiting for. and he gave up once she passed the challange. Fulfilling backstory, The narrative choice where it was from genya perspective is A+. whenever appears always delivers, fun on screen.

Iguro: The black and white color scheme is waaay better than purple, he has a cool design as everyone, waiting for more on him

Ace

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It would be nice to see a serious Mitsuri, and I believe we might see that if Iguro is to die in battle.

Piratehunter Zoro

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My favs are Rengoku, Tengen, Giyu & Shinobu. Voted for Rengoku.