Favorites - Favorite Pillar | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Favorite Pillar

What it is your favourite Pillar so far?

• Total voters

Hana Maria

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I moved my vote from kanroji (she disappointed me) to shinobu
So giyu doesn't get the first spot alone!
Now there is a tie! And why is sanemi at the same level as iguro? Unbelievable!

Laminariales

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Honestly himejima, sanemi and iguro > tomioka-san, I don't get you people if it was sabito I would understand. I mean I like tomioka but I'd give him like 4, power of being firstly introduced

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Honestly himejima, sanemi and iguro > tomioka-san, I don't get you people if it was sabito I would understand. I mean I like tomioka but I'd give him like 4, power of being firstly introduced
I agree with sanemi and himejima!
But iguro 😓 are you sure?

Laminariales

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I agree with sanemi and himejima!
But iguro 😓 are you sure?
He has a cool monochrome design and a cool swrord, I have a very shallow screening process he also hate tomioka We haven't seen his peak yet, I understand people being neutral toward him but hate

Last edited:

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
He has a cool monochrome design and a cool swrord, I have a very shallow screening process he also hate tomioka We haven't seen his peak yet, I understand people being neutral toward him but why hate
I don't hate but he is the most No-existent pillar right now! Tomioka is better than him (although nobody loves him :teehee #TeamButterflies 🦋💖 :blush:derp)

Laminariales

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I don't hate but he is the most No-existent pillar right now! Tomioka is better than him (although nobody loves him :teehee #TeamButterflies 🦋💖 :blush:derp)
To be fair tomioka's only hated by shinazugawa and iguro; mostly for his aloof thing. after his change of heart they should get along..Maybe.. Probably....

As for shinobu she's almost annoyed with everyone lol , if it's ganna be top popular pillar in-series: Himejima wins 🏆 then maybe rengoku

Hana Maria

Reaction score
Country
Japan
To be fair tomioka's only hated by shinazugawa and iguro; mostly for his aloof thing. after his change of heart they should get along..Maybe.. Probably....

As for shinobu she's almost annoyed with everyone lol , if it's ganna be top popular pillar in-series: Himejima wins 🏆 then maybe rengoku
Well, the poll disagrees with you!:3c

Laminariales

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Well, the poll disagrees with you!:3c
So it seams, so it seams :( Nothing will shake the status quo now but I would still like a second official popularity poll anytime soon

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Iguro has a kool character design like most the Pillars. But with him having liluch left to do at the end of the manga, popularity for him is hopeless...Mitsuri characterization just shows that she's a Tanjiro w/o the analysis..a strong air head...Gyomei & Sanemi have strong backstories and they are strong hard not to like them

Laminariales

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Iguro has a kool character design like most the Pillars. But with him having liluch left to do at the end of the manga, popularity for him is hopeless...Mitsuri characterization just shows that she's a Tanjiro w/o the analysis..a strong air head...Gyomei & Sanemi have strong backstories and they are strong hard not to like them
I wouldn't compare kanroji to tanjrou they are very different people, if anyone is closer to him it was kanae. Kanroji is an airhead and silly person, plus too direct to a fault. Tanjirou is straightforward but more because he's too moral and conventional than simple-minded. he's very charming no matter what poll he'll always be number 1

Not to dis kanroji she's lovely in her lane, and she's the only pillar close to nezuko which gatta become important

Tbh my like starts from the design than the events reinforce it or kill it lol reached skyhighs with the shinazugawa-s and plummeted with douma. this manga is good at not making me like the villains too much, a pitfall I'm susceptible for someone should make UM ranking poll

Gladiolus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I was waiting for this arc to end before properly voting, and now that things are apparently ending, I decided to vote for Iguro. I liked him from the beginning despite his short screentime since I liked how much of an asshole he was and he had a cool design, but after his role in the fight with Muzan, I cannot help but love him. Dude has a good tragic backstory, his Breath Style is stylish, fought like a champ, aided Tanjirou despite not liking him much and not even being blinded stopped him from striking Muzan until his last breath. Is amazing how Gotouge made a character that no one belived was excepcionally strong into such GOAT in a single fight. Even if the battle with Muzan was meh, Iguro made it ten times better.

Next ones would be Sanemi and Himejima. I liked Kanroji at first, but after her lackluster role in the last arc, she falls to the 4th place. Rengoku was cool, but he was killed too soon.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sanemi and Tengen-sama for me. Voted Sanemi and he now has a grand total of ... 2!!! Woohooooo

This Giyu love