Favorite Quotes from One Piece

jeffhmwong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
MY FAVOURITE QUOTE....As Said by ace Below:
 

Xman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2006
Messages
407
Reaction score
41
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
those are my best quotes in One Piece "after all its best namak's story"
 

KuraiOfAnagura

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
ah, i can't decide which quote from the manga is my favourite one, but this from the second movie is great.

Luffy: if you don't risk your life, you can't create any future

the best thing in the whole movie :tem
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
mine is when zoro stands in front of hawkeye and ready to get cut and says
" A real swordsman shouldnt be cut from behind"
hawkeye just smirks and says splendid and cuts zoro almost in half.
and there is also zoro and sanji laying on the floor when playing the game against the foxy pirates.
Zoro: hey cook lend me a hand for 10 seconds.
Sanji: that amount of time seems just about right.
then they slaughter those giants in the game.
 

falco_dergento

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Luffy: it is not you who decide this ships route! (or something like that.. it was when the first appearance of Robin on board the Merry)

Sanji: a man forgives a woman's lies.. (true gentlement!)

Spandam: are u crazy?? do you think u can win againts the world??!!
Luffy: YEAAAHHH
 

Paz42

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
OP_overlord said:
luffy: can you take dumps

brooke: yes i can

sanji: why would you answer that

that was just funny to me and sanji made a great face that is what made it great
This is the GREATEST thing ever said in one peice i brst out laughing like i couldnt believe twas amazing a skeleton that can poop Genius
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nami-san you do not question the power of the afro! ~sanji
 

dfcarolinaguy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nami-san you do not question the power of the afro! ~sanji
I think ussop was the one that said that during the foxxy arc, but i can be wrong lol. My favorite quote is when Luffy yells out to Nami we are Nakama, and then Nami cries.
 

ginousuke

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
925
Reaction score
87
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Mine is from Sauro to Robin before he was killed by Aokiji: 'The sea is vast, someday you'll find nakama that will protect you!'
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Some funny lines from Usopp's introduction fight :amuse
Usopp: "Water... Water... Water... Water... Usopp's Hammer!"
Merman: "Y-You!"
Usopp: "Usopp's Hammer! Usopp's Hammer! Usopp's Hammer! Usopp's Rubber Band! Usopp's Hammer!"
...
Usopp: "I Win!"
Gotta agree with you Khal, I couldn't stop laughing at that scene. XDDDDDD
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Zoro: if u didnt want to leave her behinde you should have taken her by force

Choper: aa u neandertal

Nami: you suck

Sanji: marimo

Luffy: santouryuu

Usopp: hey wait luffy santouryuu isnt an insult

Luffy: yontouryuu

Usopp: no u only added one!!!!

hahaha that priceless for me
that sure brings back memories.. :amuse luffy's attempt to insult zoro :rofl
 

ForteAnly

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
160
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
OMG, that was a very funny quote from Luffy I forgot that he actually said that.
 

sushi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
hahahahah....that's funny
here's mine

luffy : if anything happened to my friends...I'll pummel you from the surface of this island!!!

it's from the latest chapter..
everytime he does that, it makes me feel kind of scary
 

ubo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Sanji: People are... HEART!

My absolute favorite quote.
 

Anti-panda

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2006
Messages
614
Reaction score
35
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My all time FAVORITE it's a little long. But !!!!

Reporter: Luffy you went out to sea alone. Can you tell everyone how a Idiot like you survived?

Luffy: Okay .... well when I left my village I brought lots of meat and water. But I ate it all really fast.

Reporter: I'm so surprised I can't express it in words.

Luffy: Yeah I was hungry and thirsty back then and it was a huge problem. But I was saved by eating the mushrooms and stuff that fell onto the boat.

Reporter: Oii... weren't the mushrooms just growing there?

Luffy: Oii .. sometime huge fish would jump out of the water trying to eat me. So I beat them up.

Reporter: Then you ate them stupid. You just barely got along didn't you??

Luffy: But I was fine. All because I believed in myself!!!!

Reporter: Oiii oiiii .. I can't express your intensity in words.
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Nami: Wah, she's so sexy.. if she were my secretary, I'd be happy! ----- wait, I'm not a man!
 

jeffhmwong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
OP is going to its 500 episode.....so many quotes to choose from....

I kinda like the Skypie arch where Wiper FINALLY ScreAMED to Luffy to "RELIGHT SHANDORA"S FLAME"!!

Thats cool....real cool
 
Top