Favorite Soundtrack

Final Voting Round


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Post nominations for your favorite anime soundtrack here. This category is for favorite musical score and background music. Nominate your favorite openings here, and your favorite endings here.

Nomination Rules
  • Nominate up to three anime soundtracks.
  • Please clearly state what anime you are nominating the soundtrack for.
  • Please bold the title of all nominations.
  • The five anime with the most nominations will proceed to the next round.
  • Past winners will not be eligible again for this category.
Participants are allowed to change one nominee each. To request a change, post what nomination you would like removed along with your new nomination.


Nominations will be open from December 22, 2013 until January 4, 2014. The second round will begin on January 7, 2014 allowing the staff 48 hours to count nominations.

Favorite Anime Soundtrack is a new category this year. There are no post winners.

Post questions and comments to the 2013 Anime Awards Info Thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MiyamotoMusashi

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
3,706
Reaction score
2,315
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I nominate the OST of Kara no Kyoukai, Legend of the Galactic Heroes and Mushishi
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Canaan, Shingeki no Kyojin
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
I would like to give two nominations:

  1. Yoko Kanno - Cowboy Bebop
  2. Ef - a tale of memories
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
and Baccano!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I nominate Tora Dora and Steins;Gate


 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,076
Reaction score
6,934
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I nominate
Guilty Crown
Horizon on the Middle of Nowhere
BLast of Tempest
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I nominate Monogatari Series.

Kaiki's theme is my favorite

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Netorare

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
260
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I nominate Shiki, Cowboy Bebop & Neon Genesis Evangelion
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I nominate the OST of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's so full of great soundtracks, and the insert songs are legendary.

Some examples:




 
Last edited by a moderator:

Michalv

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
441
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
I support Shingeki no Kyojin and Guilty Crown, nominate Byousoku 5 Centimeter
 

Claymore1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
924
Reaction score
438
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I support Shingeki no Kyojin and Nominate Fairy Tail.

--------
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shukketsumaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
376
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I nominate Star Driver.
I support Monogatari Series and Durarara!!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I nominate Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Yuki Kajiura)


Some tracks :
Sis puella Magica :


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I nominate the OST of Shingeki no Kyojin, Kill la Kill and Kyokai no Kanata. :D
 

littleangel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
787
Reaction score
377
Gender
Female
Country
Jordan
I support Shingeki no Kyojin and nominate Jigoku Shoujo and Death Note
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I support Kill la Kill.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,707
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
I support Shingeki no Kyojin, Guilty Crown and nominate Magi.
 

Solanin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
5
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I support Shingeki no Kyojin

I nominate Sakamichi no Apollon


I nominate The Wind Rises
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top