Discussion Favourite Quotes

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
What are your favourite Quotes from Tower of God? Please post scenes of the quotes.

I want to use this as marketing material to advertise this series.


My Favourite Quotes
Maschenny Zahard on Rage


Zahard's Self Introduction to Khel and Co



Maschenny Zahard Schooling RakKhunBaam



Maschenny Zahard on Change to Jinsung



Maschenny Zahard's Declaration of Intent



I'll add a poll when I have 10 - 20 options later.


 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll have to dig a bit. A lot are from S1 when I think about it.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Not enough Maschenny quotes for me. Will check back when there are more.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"Take my body now, Khun!"
- Baam to AA

More incoming.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
just off the top of my head:

Androssi S1- Hey, Lizard, Let’s go… Eat something after the test.

Maschenny S2 - if there’s anyone among the regulars that you should watch out for… It’s the Arie Family… So all you should do- is ‘withstand their attacks.’… and then strike them with an even more powerful attack-

YHS S2 - Well, I guess now… you might finally be worth fighting them!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Elpathion S2 - I can’t… Stop this… it’s like a natural disaster.
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
Maschenny speech about the tower’s factions was just sublime

I even try to say it out loud to doubly feel the hype.
 

Consul N

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2021
Messages
564
Reaction score
1,068
Country
Akatsuki
Baam: "That's right. I'm not your God. Your God is an illusion made by your weakness."

Enryu: "Only those who believe in the false king will remain here and face death."

Zahard: "What a fool. Are you that sure of the future you saw? You're so full of yourself after getting just a little glimpse of destiny that now you think you can predict everything. And yet you're blind to the truth staring at you right in the face. You'll see for yourself once we start fighting.... Whether I am really the King or not."
 
Last edited:
Top