FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

I don't know, I tried soloing Blackfathom, saw that it was a terrible idea, so I never went back. Kinda forgot about the group finder thing :lmao

I just entered Outland for some reason...I guess I'll not go any further :lmao
Yeah sure dude, that's why you still didn't go into a dungeon despite us talking about it during the last two days :4head

Why? It's the right place to go with lvl 60 XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Yeah sure dude, that's why you still didn't go into a dungeon despite us talking about it during the last two days :4head

Why? It's the right place to go with lvl 60 XD
I already mentioned why I didn't...wtf :residentsleeper

I need to do dungeons! :arf

Plus, now that I have a flying mount it's so easy to just skip a bunch of shit! :4head
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

didnt you promise to show nudes for winning the beautiful male?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

didnt you promise to show nudes for winning the beautiful male?
proof or it didn't happen
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

its ok, you can post them here now. i dont mind, no worry
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

I already mentioned why I didn't...wtf :residentsleeper

I need to do dungeons! :arf

Plus, now that I have a flying mount it's so easy to just skip a bunch of shit! :4head
Gary, the first player to never go into a dungeon until he's reached lvl 100 :kappa
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

That would be pretty baller. Buy the expansion > never get dungeon loot. :4head
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Yeah same here, except there are no dungeons at lvl 15 is there? I mean for Alliance you'd either go into Deadmines or Blackfathom Deeps IIRC in that level. There was no lvl 10 dungeons since the only one was in Orgrimmar for Horde.

Actually I think I'm misremembering too. Deadmines was around 20, you could go there as 17 minimum IIRC. Blackfathom Deeps was like 24-26, Gnomeregan around 30. ZF 40+ etc.

I remember I tried to do Deadmines with 3 other rl mates as lvl 16 etc. We couldn't even find the instance ENTRANCE, we were wiping on the trash (elites back then) outside the instance and lost in the maze of caves xDDDD This was after me and my mate rerolled from playing double huntards to Healer + Tank so we could get shit done. We realized we couldn't do shit as 2 damage dealers. Though that new strategy failed too since we then had no damage xD God I love it! The noobness! I remember when not noobing around in dungeons on that warrior, I tried to kill slime monsters in Wetlands that were way higher lvl than me and dying over and over from overpulling and having no damage as a tank since you couldn't dual spec back then ROFL!!
Well maybe I was lvl 17 too, but I remember that the mobs were pretty high-level XD Went there by accident more or less, some guys were around in the Mines and invited me. I had no clue what to do and I think we wiped hard quite a few times lol. What you mentioned almost happened to us too, but after a minute or two we actually managed to find the entrance... then again, once you were dead all of us struggled to find the entrance again and ran around in circles haha :XD

Classic noobing! Back then no one took you by the hand, you had to learn everything the hard way. So much dying, even during normal questing lol. I remember that you actually had some quests which couldn't be done alone because you had to kill an elite... I think I died twice or thrice until I actually figured out that there was no freaking way for me to beat this guy alone :lmao
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Well the classic murloc quests were synonymous with dread. It was such a struggle to clear out those murloc camps and not overpull, especially cuz they always fled and had high movement speed with low hp xD So much shit was hard before. Cave quests in general were super scary since you were trapped without much space to run around.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Haha, I almost forgot about dem epic murlocs x'D


the terror!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and they left the bus in front of the goal.



:kreygasm
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

As we say in Portugal, they brought the bus and they left the bus in front of the goal.



:kreygasm
Did Chelsea park a bus or some shit? Where's this coming from :XD
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Did Chelsea park a bus or some shit? Where's this coming from :XD
He lost his first PL match to new castle. They pretty much just defended the crap out of the match. He said they could have as well just put a cow on the pitch to block the ball and it would have made no difference. He's a pretty sore loser :cookiehand
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Couldn't care less xD Wonder why you brought it up, but fun story mate!!

What you doing on a Saturday night?
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Couldn't care less xD Wonder why you brought it up, but fun story mate!!

What you doing on a Saturday night?
He said "as we say in Portugal" and I thought some nostalgia might be nice for you, seeing how you've mentioned missing Portugal lately.

Also, it's Friday night. Got done today with last exam in this semester, so chilling? I haven't slept more than 4 hours and woke up at 5.30 am xD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

They say that in Portugal? I think that's more of a joke that intl. press etc say regarding past Chelsea styles xD But nice one mate!

WTF for some reason I think it's Saturday... Nice, join WoW :4head

Damn alcohol is so great. Was feeling so MEH all day but a few sips and I feel great, the MAGIC!! I should have some available at all times :4head
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

They say that in Portugal? I think that's more of a joke that intl. press etc say regarding past Chelsea styles xD But nice one mate!

WTF for some reason I think it's Saturday... Nice, join WoW :4head

Damn alcohol is so great. Was feeling so MEH all day but a few sips and I feel great, the MAGIC!! I should have some available at all times :4head
Welcome to Koen and Bob day :4head

This is how milly feels about Curry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

ibra plays WoW? :4head
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Top