FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

True... I guess it will be a short season. Although who knows, maybe the manga ends soon so they can do it in one go? It's not impossible considering it returns in April. Then the manga can easily go on another 8 months or so without being caught. It's enough time for enough classic Gintama episodic chapters + a couple serious arcs.
Well could be a long one too, like the second to last with 50 or so episodes, because they have a big distance to the manga now. I think there are around 120-130 chapters not yet animated, I guess it depends on what they are willing to do. The fanbase exists, the Gintama anime is incredibly popular in Japan too. Then again if they wanted to animate it all that would be over 100 episodes, I don't think that's happening (but they could skip a lot of comedy episodes I guess).

Wouldn't get my hopes up too high about the serious arcs, the ones before this weren't too strong with the exception of one or so. Then again the anime usually conveys it better, so who knows :D

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Watch Fate/Stay Night and answer my TG post please :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Game just ain't the same without you buddy:pout
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

haha, appreciate it man!

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Well could be a long one too, like the second to last with 50 or so episodes, because they have a big distance to the manga now. I think there are around 120-130 chapters not yet animated, I guess it depends on what they are willing to do. The fanbase exists, the Gintama anime is incredibly popular in Japan too. Then again if they wanted to animate it all that would be over 100 episodes, I don't think that's happening (but they could skip a lot of comedy episodes I guess).

Wouldn't get my hopes up too high about the serious arcs, the ones before this weren't too strong with the exception of one or so. Then again the anime usually conveys it better, so who knows :D
No I meant there's plenty of time for content production, and IF the manga will end soon'ish, it's possible the anime can do a long run and finish it. I expect this to be the last, or at least second to last run.

But yeah if the series arcs aren't as strong, it's usually enhanced in the anime IMO. I just enjoy the voice acting that much in Gintama tbh. Kagura isn't half as hilarious in the manga xD I just prefer anime these days honestly.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

What's with this random loot from the bosses during the WoD dungeons? Who gets loot is decided by pure chance/luck? :huh
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Nag, nag...nag, nag, nag.

What's with this random loot from the bosses during the WoD dungeons? Who gets loot is decided by pure chance/luck? :huh
There isn't even a class assignation system or master looting?

I've played games before where loot was effectively based on some hidden percentage behind the scenes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

What's with this random loot from the bosses during the WoD dungeons? Who gets loot is decided by pure chance/luck? :huh
Is that what everyone is complaining about? Because the system I had been using seemed fair to me...makes sense if it was changed
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

People are complaining about the full part of the loot system, not just personalized loot. I personally find it OK. I don't know how exactly it works, but it's possible for NO ONE to get loot from a boss, but the chance is very small I believe. Normally you get around 1 guaranteed item in a dungeon. Before you could do the whole dungeon, get the leather drop on the last boss only to have the druid win the roll. Now you can both get the same item. I like that loot is personalized. It also prevents any form of ninja looting.

The main problem is the randomized loot IMO, it's insanely annoying. One boss can for example drop 5 different leather pants, 5 different leather chests, and 3 rings. This is a huge problem because if you e.g. need chest (like I still do), you first need to 1) GET LOOT ON THE BOSS, 2) have the boss drop chest armor and not some garbage rings or pants and 3) hopefully get lucky on the one out of five chests that can drop. It's so fucking minimal and random.. "I got this 630 ilvl chest, but is it better than my ilvl 620 chest?". I kinda like that it's not a no-brainer anymore, there's no green text that says "this is an upgrade for you by X dps!!", so you need to know your class to choose correctly. But what I don't like is that it's so hard to get the right item. Boss drop chance should probably be increased to partly solve it. I've done SO MANY Heroics but NEVER gotten a SINGLE chest piece. I've also only gotten a single weapon (dagger), when I'm a dualwielding class.. The other dagger I made myself, and my swords is 1) from follower mission 2) pvp weapon. Drop chances need serious work, and I'm just insanely unlucky on chests since there's a boss that can drop chest armors in almost every dungeon. But there's only TWO bosses in the entirety of heroics that can drop dagger weapons. That's seriously problematic. IMO the current system would be fine if they brought reforging back into the game. Then you could butcher a shit stat for a more preferred one.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Is that what everyone is complaining about? Because the system I had been using seemed fair to me...makes sense if it was changed
You don't see it until WoD :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Yeah I was talking about the randomized loot, not that it's personalized. Feels rather meh, but I guess it has it's advantages as well.

Say dude, you can do coal mining (and I guess others too after some time) in your garrison? :huh I actually build a storehouse now because I thought anything besides tannery would be useless for me... :XD Does it mean you can actually use the other middle tier buildings because through garrison you can do coal mining etc as you progress?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Coal mining? You can mine True Iron and Blackrock ores in your mine. Nothing else. Blackrock ore is barely used for anything while True Iron Ore is used for workorders in the Forge (blacksmith building).

You can use all the buildings to some extent, but Tannery is useless unless you are a skinner (so for me it was worthless since I had no method of acquiring the skins to produce work orders, besides going to the AH...) Forge is completely viable with just the garrison mine, u don't need mining, but you need to be a blacksmith to utilize it beyond the "noob shit". That means you can only produce ilvl 630 weapons, upgrades beyond that require a real Blacksmith. Not sure if it's useful for Druids tbh. Even if it can produce staffs(? u should check if u want it), the mail shit is obviously useless for you. It was useful for me because I couldn't find a second ilvl 630 weapon, but you only need one. Alchemy Lab is worthless, don't bother with it. Enchanting is pretty decent for dat gold saving. U get a lot of resources from work orders and essentially save a lot of gold on what you would otherwise use on enchants from AH. You also gain access to illusions, so you can choose how your weapon enchant looks, but again kind of shit for druid...

- IMO Keep Tannery obviously to produce epic pants and other leather shit.
- Get Salvage Yard, it's SUPER good for getting additional follower armor/weapons + some gold (for free).
- Put followers with salvage trait on quests that get your garrison resources to get 200% if successful.
- If you lack some type of followers, get a tavern lvl 2 to get a recruiter you can use every week to get a follower with the trait/ability of your choice. Nice if you lack one with scavenging trait for example. Also with tavern u get an assload of quests every day for dungeons with juicy rewards.
- Not sure what I'd get as a third small building for you. Watch some YT vids xD I got forge as my third but I'll probably replace it with something soon since I got the 630 weapon and the only thing I can do with it now is produce more 630 weapons and sell them on AH.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Well can't build a Salvage Yard yet, but once I can I will definitely place it in my garrison :XD Thanks a lot for all the info mate, what would you recommend for mid tier? I've built a barn because of skins you get, but maybe others are more useful? Dunno, the tavern you mentioned? So far I'm doing fine with the followers I have.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

Uh, it's two mid-tier ones right? I got a tavern and gladiator sanctum, but I guess you won't bother too much with PvP? If so having Barn over Gladiator Sanctum sounds OK. No idea how needed Barn is. You probably know more than me on that one. Having an Inn is always useful for the follower recruitment at the start, plus getting multiple quests every day that don't disappear with time, so you can stack up multiple dailies in one dungeon and when you finally go there get a lot of them done xD Plus it's so cozy! I have a Tavern Lvl 3 and it's so MASSIVE!

Seems like you gain access from Salvage Yard from a quest line in lvl 96. That's what WoWHead says xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

have you went to see hobbit yet?...

how was it?...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

nope, so I wouldn't know :XD

Not sure I will either. Most people seem to have watched it already somehow, wtf...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

it hasn't started there...wtf?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

? It has been out for a week or two I believe. But got no one to watch it with pretty much.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

? It has been out for a week or two I believe. But got no one to watch it with pretty much.
we go Saturday...i pick you up around 7:gnut
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

oh boi :kreygasm

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

u haven't seen it then?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

nope...holidays and all...kinda cramming.
but i heard it was pretty good...

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

oh....did you get that link i sent you on fb about the Naruto 2015 movie...starring BORUTO:heh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

well I dunno, I have very low hopes for it tbh. Alrdy find it ridiculous of him to make 3 movies out of it.

yeah but I hear about it faster than your posts xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: NEW niichan nag thread: With even MORE nagging!

I heard the Hurtigruten were sold to some british investor besides making big losses for years now? Why would someone buy them? xD

Uh, it's two mid-tier ones right? I got a tavern and gladiator sanctum, but I guess you won't bother too much with PvP? If so having Barn over Gladiator Sanctum sounds OK. No idea how needed Barn is. You probably know more than me on that one. Having an Inn is always useful for the follower recruitment at the start, plus getting multiple quests every day that don't disappear with time, so you can stack up multiple dailies in one dungeon and when you finally go there get a lot of them done xD Plus it's so cozy! I have a Tavern Lvl 3 and it's so MASSIVE!

Seems like you gain access from Salvage Yard from a quest line in lvl 96. That's what WoWHead says xD
Dunno, my garrison is only lvl 2. And yeah, I won't really bother with PVP I think, so barn and Inn sounds good.
Looking forward to that :D
 
Top