FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Yeah, pretty much. Also I have kind of low interest in discussing LB either way. It was an OK show but it's not one I will remember well.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

DID YOU CATCH UP WITH GINTAMA AT LEAST, YOU HURT MY HEART WITH IGNORING EVERY SECOND POST OF MINE YOU DOUCHEPAI
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

wow caps? *puts on ignore list*

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

But yes I did, kinda weird development. Can't say I expected it, but at the same time I wasn't shocked at all that he was alive in some fashion and turned into the seemingly final villain. Gintama needed someone known to step up and be the final villain since Takasugi just shit the bed instantly when first confronted. I mean, the final "face of the overlords" just being some random whatever dude would be really boring and non-relatable. This way all the readers are emotionally invested in the entire plot regarding the villain. Sensei being alive matches with what I initially thought. I was pretty shocked when he was confirmed dead in the previous arc since I expected him to be mysteriously alive despite being "confirmed dead off-panel". It's kinda the same dilemma that had to happen. When Mads was confirmed a separate entity from Tobi when he was Edo Tenseid, Tobi had to be Obito... Who the fuck would give a shit about him being Izuna, or some other random ass dude we never saw before.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)



Regarding Gintam, nothing to be amazed about yeah, but not disappointing either. I'm actually looking more forward to the whole Yato conflict, Umibozu vs. Kagura vs. Kamui should be hype no matter who fights who in the end :kreygasm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

For the record. After watching last weeks anime episode... Kagura needs to wear this chinese dress 24/7. Damn she looks so :hurr while wearin that. :hurr
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

wattup izy;)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

im good....just checking on you bredren;)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Man, I kinda miss the mafia spam days. The dynamic greg/3c duo :XD

Maybe I'll try to join a run soon, even if I will have to play less due to being busy during the day.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Man, I kinda miss the mafia spam days. The dynamic greg/3c duo :XD

Maybe I'll try to join a run soon, even if I will have to play less due to being busy during the day.
:awe

no problem bro,i know how it is...
concentrate on that job bruh...plenty of time to play mafia....
look at my old ass:gnut
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Been busy and tired, but I recovered~ You?
same, and was away last weekend on a bike trip in the mountains. Became super exhausted since my bike is crap compared to some of my friends' bikes. Feels good to just relax this weekend.

Those kids making your life hard?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

same, and was away last weekend on a bike trip in the mountains. Became super exhausted since my bike is crap compared to some of my friends' bikes. Feels good to just relax this weekend.

Those kids making your life hard?
Haha I know that feel. Tfw your friends talk crap because you're too slow and you're like "Dude, wanna switch bikes and see how fast you can go....? :residentsleeper"
Feels very good indeed.

Hmm nah not really, thanks to my knee (turned out I had an inflamed patella tendon) I missed work for almost 2 weeks, so I had to do a lot of things this week to catch up - preparing for some discussions with parents, taking care of a new kid joining our group... and ofc another colleague got sick, so I had to take care of the kids alone at the end of the week. That plus a friend had to leave Germany for 5 months, so the two days before we were chilling together a lot and until late at night, so I felt almost like a corpse last wednesday lol.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Haha, exactly :XD

After the trip I was trying out a mate's bike while he was fixing the bike mounts (on the car roof), and another picked up my bike and said "WTF!", it was hilarious XD

Hmm, sounds rough. Excuse my ignorance, but how exactly does an inflamed patella tendon knock you out to that degree? I'm having some knee issues too, so just wondering so that I don't work myself up to something like that xD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Haha, exactly :XD

After the trip I was trying out a mate's bike while he was fixing the bike mounts (on the car roof), and another picked up my bike and said "WTF!", it was hilarious XD

Hmm, sounds rough. Excuse my ignorance, but how exactly does an inflamed patella tendon knock you out to that degree? I'm having some knee issues too, so just wondering so that I don't work myself up to something like that xD
I can imagine, it was kinda similar in my case XD A good bike really makes a difference

Well there are two problems. One, I have to move quite a bit, carry the kids etc, so it's not exactly something where I can just sit on a chair and do nothing else. Second, I only got to know that a few days ago. First time I went to the doc and he couldn't see anything on the X-Ray. Told me to rest a few days (I had pain in my knee and it got worse the more I used it, hence why I went in the first place) then I got back a few days later and made an MRT. Then I got another appointment two weeks later for some knee specialist looking at it, but considering I had no idea where it's coming from I decided to rest at home for another week, just to be safe. It got quite a bit better, hence I went to work the week afterwards. Then another week later it was almost back to normal, and that's when I had the appointment (last Wednesday) and he told me I had an inflamed patella tendon, most likely from hitting my knee on something. Don't really remember anything specific, but can't deny that something like that happened in the past, which probably turned out worse than what it felt like at first. Don't need to do anything now and I'm back to normal, just annoying that I had 0 clue about what it was for so long, I probably could've went back to work some days earlier.
You have kneww issues?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)

Well I tend to get some insane knee pain, which mostly emerges after "using it excessively" e.g. after the bike trip, but I never had it in the past, only in recent years was it ever an issue. It doesn't seem to be any regular muscle strain or something like that, so it has me wondering what exactly is going on, if there's an issue there and everytime I put too much strain on it, it emerges.

Also RIP my Diablo 3 character, FeelsBadMan :feelsbadman
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What happened to it, Nuno?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
He died, and was super geared :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°)



Well I tend to get some insane knee pain, which mostly emerges after "using it excessively" e.g. after the bike trip, but I never had it in the past, only in recent years was it ever an issue. It doesn't seem to be any regular muscle strain or something like that, so it has me wondering what exactly is going on, if there's an issue there and everytime I put too much strain on it, it emerges.

Also RIP my Diablo 3 character, FeelsBadMan :feelsbadman
Well why not visit a doc and ask what's up? xD Sounds rather annoying if you ask me

daaww what happened?
 
Top