FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Let's say it is on hold for now as 11 series during this season seems to be my current limit. :feelsbadman
At least till I finish Shadowbringers. :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, I'm not surprised about the last part honestly... but this really isn't an "action" series by and large, just the first big arc the manga is in now is during wartime. But eventually this series evolves into something more than just a bloody seinen series with some comedy. It's way deeper than that. I'm forcing @Hakuteiken to keep up with it even though there's not much waifu potential atm.

All I'll say is don't commit to dropping it permanently.
Askeladd is a true husbando, that's all I'm going to say.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I thought it was Canute-chan?
Canute-chan is waifu, obviously :frankerz
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, Ylva and Helga are both waifu, regardless.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, Ylva and Helga are both waifu, regardless.
Gudrid and Hattrgerd are strong candidates too, but might not see them for a while.

Or if you're into the stoic tomboy thing, there's Hild.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Gudrid and Hattrgerd are strong candidates too, but might not see them for a while.

Or if you're into the stoic tomboy thing, there's Hild.
Will look forward to those candidates :frankerz
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I am listening...
Probably not what you think... :lmao



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gudrid is most likely Sky's style, she's tomboyish but also more tsundere.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Probably not what you think... :lmao



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gudrid is most likely Sky's style
Sky: Expects Tomboy.
Nobody:
Gary: I'm gonna end his whole career.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sky: Expects Tomboy.
Nobody:
Gary: I'm gonna end his whole career.
I'm not wrong and she has her appeal....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She will have her deredere moment, I can feel it
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not wrong and she has her appeal....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

She will have her deredere moment, I can feel it
This sounds like an almost desperate attempt to sell the product.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sky, you specifically asked about Hild
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
@All Stop spoiling the god damn waifu with pics :frankerz

@Sky Shut up and watch Vinland Saga. Episodes are easy to go through.

@Nii What kind of an advisor tells his mentee to skip classics? If you are struggling, I can be your advisor too :toc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top