Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis
Heeee... I see. Did you like that web comic or simply used it because the picture is cool? XD
Heeee... I see. Did you like that web comic or simply used it because the picture is cool? XD

Hmm, I don't remember how good the track was xD I don't have it saved to be honest. I'll let you know if it shows up again as recommended stuff xD CBA to search around for something I have little clue how to find atm, I prefer going to sleep =)Care to share that track? Ofc only if the pic wasn't the only good thing about it
but yeah, those recs usually serve no meaning at all... sometimes you're reminded of good tracks you haven't heard in a long time or something, but 90% of the time it's just garbage. The whole system behind it seems pretty dumb.
---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------
btw, how was the trip?
Haha well that's fine, maybe you will stumble upon it again some dayHmm, I don't remember how good the track was xD I don't have it saved to be honest. I'll let you know if it shows up again as recommended stuff xD CBA to search around for something I have little clue how to find atm, I prefer going to sleep =)
Yeah, for example when we discussed a lot of Dragon Ball some weeks back, I watched a few clips on youtube, most uploaded by different users, and suddenly my front page was FULL of recommended channels full of DB videos (from those channels I had watched one or two clips from). It's still some DB videos left. You can actually press "X" and get rid of the rec, but the whole concept is so dumb to me. It should be on a timer or something. I mean if I'm being recommended videos from this person's channel and I am on YT multiple times without bothering to watch any more of them, then cmon, get rid of it automatically...
---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------
Oh the trip. Yes it was fine, quite pleasant of course. Lots of good food and family time is always nice IMO, since my family is really tightly knit. Not much time to really do much else this time around since we were there a short time, plus multiple members didn't come with this time around, and I missed my eldest Norwegian cousin a lot =/ But the food man... The food... I ate so much there holy shit... I like middle-EU food so much. When I was in Berlin I ate so much as well, and in Hungary I always eat like a horse. So fucking great!
But what SUCKED about the trip was that we had the return flight at 9:30pm ....... So great to be home around 2am when I'm starting my new job the same morning, barely get much sleep and feel exhausted from a long day of doing stuff and traveling on top of it all. xD

Guess as an educator you can have fun even with younger kids. The oldest one was like 15 or 16 and I hadn't seen him in years, but despite that we clicked pretty well. Have to say my cousins all had a rather... not so easy childhood, so I guess my instinct of wanting to care for them kicked in too xD but now I'm just talking about my trip wtf lol.
I've never been in eastern europe outside of Poland, so hardly any clue about the food there either. Maybe it's good, but I've never been particularly interested in the food there. Western Europe is just way more to my liking in general I guess.
Wouldn't want that, but what can you do. How's work going so far?You're a working adult now, I was expecting you to be less active :^)whops, honestly didn't mean to ignore your post. inb4 "I'm used to it, don't worry" :^)
Well just about the bond really. I'm super close with my cousins, so when they're not there it's kind of boring in comparison. I think we are unusually close compared to the average cousin-cousin bond. Kind of feel like brothers to me.
Man, so as an educator you can't help but be interested in the "messed up kids"? How abusive 8-)
Uh, Western EU is super varied too so IDK... I mean if you mean Italian/Spanish then that's the "thing everyone knows". Belgium has amazing food culture and I loved the food there when I was at the meet. Sadly I won't ever be at a mod meet again. German food is more "germanic", or how should I explain it. While e.g. Belgian food is a little inspired by the French, German is more "farmery", IDK it just reminds me of some old school knight era shit when I eat those meat dishes (whatever they were called), and those big pork legs and of course the sausages. In eastern EU IDK how to describe it either, but it's very "saucy". Sauce this, sauce that. Maybe more "stewy". Probably cuz they were and are so poor, haha 8) I'd love to be more of a food taster and expert, I'm super noob, but it's so interesting to eat national dishes IMO. IMHO the best food place I've ever been is Belgium by far. Everything was delicious there, and of course they have the beer too.
Yeah it was, but luckily the first day was only 5,5hours long xD Even though it was very informative so I was chugging down coffee. Work's going great so far. Really gotten into it already and feeling good. Group is great so I'm feeling very included and welcome. Plus can't wait to get the money flow coming in.
Everyone has his share of problems I guess.ouch, busy week XD didn't post since May 19th lol, so forgive me.You're a working adult now, I was expecting you to be less active :^)
Sounds like you are, but I think it a lot depends on how much time you spent together and that your age difference is rather small. Usually one of those two things isn't working, otherwise I think a lot more people would be closer to their cousins xD
haha I it's not really like that. More along the lines of wanting to help them if they're in trouble, especially if they're your relatives. Heck one of my cousins is annoying the shit out of me usually, but then you hear or remember all the things that went wrong and you kinda feel sorry and want to help. I do prefer it if kids are not messed up, but messed up is such a broad termEveryone has his share of problems I guess.
Agreed, I would love to eat the various different food stuff among the world. Maybe not insects lol, but that's about it. Like you said Western and Eastern EU food is too varied to reduce it to one kind of meal, just saying that in general Western EU food is more to my liking, no matter if "germanic" or French/Spanish/Italian. Never ate anything from Belgium as far as I recall, never been there.
Nice colleagues is the most important thing me thinks, so glad to hear that. Ofc money never hurts either 8)
So what exactly are you doing there each day? Kinda hard to imagine what a beginner does at such a company, but that's prolly just me barely knowing anything about it.
---------- Post added May 22, 2015 at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was May 18, 2015 at 06:35 PM ----------
dude I hope you're following Gintama because the last chap was freaking great.
Might be that the final villain was just introduced.








I'll either go out and do something/hang out or play a couple lol games or just chill with some tv series etc.


If only teleportation machines were invented. I'm just waiting for it...