FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Are you sure? Maybe.

I guess tragic would be better.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Leave memes alone! :biblethump
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Aren't you a meme yourself at this point? :heh
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Since when we had :biblethump
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

This emoticon is so damn creepy...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:XD I guess I'm rip soon.

Haha, that's good to hear. What's most important in life is family you know, or so they say. On that topic I'm gonna have a hangout with my cousins this week, have a couple beers and just catch up, so nice that they're become old enough for that shit. Mostly for the youngest one since he's 19. My other one here is 22 so he's not that young.

I said snails dude... SNAILS...

Sounds great! I'd definitely eat only Japanese food and traditional dishes if I went there. Of course sometimes it's good to just eat some whatever fast food late at night, but damn the local dishes are delicious... Speaking of western food back a few posts, I randomly went to a tapas restaurant the other day with my father and had some delicious Spanish tapas xD So much better than the fake "westernized" tapas.

Why are you going back there again, what's the point exactly? Just saying.

Yeah exactly. There's just little to base interactions on besides question sessions. Feel super natural there already. Was sad my buddy at my left side was "sick" today (after a long weekend, how convenient!), no cool interactions with him today =( Was so boring rofl.

I'd honestly prefer to catch up on TG for some reason... I just can't find the time for it tbh... I suck at these "few chapter sessions", so I prefer to read them in big batches.

Tell me one troll I did that was mean? I dare you :4head
Already? It's not been a month yet dude!

I'm still waiting for that xD my oldest cousin is... 18 now I think, but he's living in another country and I've only seen him like what, 5 times during my whole life, so we have more or less nothing to do with each other. He lives in another world anyway, with his father being filthy rich because he was the boss of one of the most famous german bands here :XD The other ones are 15 and 12, so yeah.... the 15 year old one was there during the meet and I didn't see him for almost a year. Imagine my surprise when he had a way darker tone (puberty vocal change) and almost had the same height as me. God that was so freaking weird during the first few minutes, because I wasn't sure if I should treat him like a kid or a somewhat grown up lol.

oh snails haha, my bad. I think I ate some a few years ago, they're actually pretty expensive over here.

In Japan it's goddamn hard to not eat something japanese, I tell you xD Sure you can find a few Burger places or so, but the place is so far from the west that even fast food is mainly japanese and I can tell you even that that's awesome. Even the convenience store food was nice... yummy onigiri. Prolly has to do that they get fresh food each day, compared to our silly supermarkets over here. And yes, Tapas are nice too :zomg

You make it sound like we saw all of Japan in 10 days :XD We were only in Tokyo last time, this time we're starting in Osaka -> Nara -> Kyoto -> Hakone -> Tokyo. So basically a big trip this time, with seeing lots of different cities, events, special food, etc. It's going to be a more or less completely fresh experience for most of our stay.

Sucks if the guy you get along with the best isn't there. Kinda same for me, had a conflict with my best buddy there and now we've hardly talked for some time... it's getting better but yeah, was quite weird at first. Kinda hard to solve that shit when you're not working in the same group xD

Well you kinda have a big batch to read now lol, I'm sure you could find that one hour or so to catch up, you just forget about it don't you? XD Anyway, both manga are amazing at the moment.

When you trolled people about you having a broken arm or something when you were away skiing I think. Not sure if it was your arm, but something like this xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah that game is fucking weird...
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

I'd rather enjoy Pokémon on my phone. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Nah, it's fun for a short while but obviously nothing you play for long =)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

A friend of mine disagrees... He is playing it since I got it for him a long while ago... So creepy...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

how's work going,trollorito?
"oh,its going great gnut....I love it...it's awesome...."

"oh really....cool beans nuno!!!"



:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

xdddddd
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

A friend of mine disagrees... He is playing it since I got it for him a long while ago... So creepy...
Well some disagree I guess, just saying that I see it as the fun pastime kind of game, like Pacman for example XD Nothing I could play for too long, but can be quite entertaining at times.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Maybe it is an epic game with the most unique players ever? :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

:teehee

---------- Post added June 01, 2015 at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was May 27, 2015 at 10:08 PM ----------

The big Tokyo Ghoul:re arc is over now Nuno, perfect time to catch up :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Spoiler warning.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Just because I said the arc is over? xD Don't worry, I won't say anything else.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

What a nice ending.
 
Top