FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

But I chose to post here.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Sure why not?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

So Haise slaughtering his squadmates was pretty hardcore, damn... not to mention Tsukiyama showing up and getting a virtual boner lol. And OMG Amon is actually dead? D: Can't really believe it yet, prolly just a feint Ishida is throwing at us
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Yeah didn't expect that at all. He didn't regain his sanity fast enough. Why did he have to kill Hinami too... T___T
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

Do you see a chance that she might not be dead? I mean come on, this is just too much.... how is Kaneki supposed to handle this and when will he finally find happiness? ;___; Ishida never fails to unleash madness, but I wish things would turn out good once in a while.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

You two get the fuck out of my thread. I know you're trolling, and in a scenario that you weren't you're both dead to me.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Land of 4Head and Kapparonis

That's how you mean troll someone, newb. You try and troll me? Get wrecked :^)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...

WIll be fun to see his face when he sees that we weren't trolling.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...

Then you are both banned from my thread. Have fun.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...

Worth it.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...

RIP
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...

Yeah it's pretty easy for me to do that...
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I dream of a land of Forever Kappa...

RIP the world will know true terror once again.
 
Top