Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I Know Nothing But Kappa...
No, I don't read anything. Not even Bleach. See how cool I am compared to you?
No, I don't read anything. Not even Bleach. See how cool I am compared to you?
Only cool people are true teachers. You still are young. But yes you may join when you are ready down the road.Now that's news to me you troll-lord, can I join your cool group?


Literally nothing will change with me going pink. I'll still post around mate.You pink now m8?...
wtf is this world coming too?
Yeah I know. Maybe I should ask for a complete demotion 8)You look so gay now...
Now you really are part of the cool group, but I shall not join you yet!Only cool people are true teachers. You still are young. But yes you may join when you are ready down the road.
If only I had a special color... Gary hates me. Red was kewl and speci0l.Now you really are part of the cool group, but I shall not join you yet!
Anyway, don't be so bm and answer my post mate~ Or is this one of cases where you feel like you have nothing to add? XD
How would I know better than you? You follow the fandoms and hype. I only hear about it? I mean there's been a lot of fanarts and stuff. People truly are ero I suppose. That "boob string" really makes no sense, rofl. Is it really interesting? Just from the impression I get it seems shallow.lulz I dunno if it's hyped, you prolly know better than me. It's reasonably popular, though I don't think there's a hype or something. I honestly think it's better than SAO though, even if the comparison is a bit off obviously.
Well if you looked at my post then I basically said the same lolGraphics I agree, but companies have been struggling with VR for many many years. The current pseudo VR headsets might be the first time something substantial actually gets released and maybe somewhat popular, but that's still far away from a concept like SAO where basically your whole mind dives into a virtual reality. I don't see a chance that's happening in another ten years, you're way too optimistic there me thinks. Even if that technology became somewhat available in another ten years (which I doubt too), the whole game would still need to be made, and that would prolly take another few years at least.
Whatever really, just a color :PIf only I had a special color... Gary hates me. Red was kewl and speci0l.
It was so perfect to reply with a one liner to it, so kinda forgot about it. Here I'll be nicer now that I'm not your boss, haha :^)
How would I know better than you? You follow the fandoms and hype. I only hear about it? I mean there's been a lot of fanarts and stuff. People truly are ero I suppose. That "boob string" really makes no sense, rofl. Is it really interesting? Just from the impression I get it seems shallow.
I don't know what you mean about your whole mind going into it. I don't really know how it will ever be able to be controlled without controllers. The main point to me is to wear the headset and be completely (and in a fake way) "inside" the game. All the people I've talked to mention how VR makes you completely immerse yourself in the game and "world", even if it's simple, since your entire vision is the game. It's no longer a "to the screen" relationship, but you "ARE" in the game. I'm not really talking about laying on a bed or something and being completely still while your brain is afk inside the game controlling your character without your actual body moving. I don't know how that would be possible. Even if technology was developed to somehow allow it, how on earth would it be safe? I don't think we've really been talking about the same level of immersion, so no wonder you make it more complex XD My friend is rather big into VR and has written a thesis about it etc, so he's hyping it a lot to me. He basically think if a big enough open world is created with graphics that is currently available, it'll be a huuuuuuuge hit. The problem is that none of the current big shot games support VR, or rather VR doesn't support them. I don't think that will honestly take that long.
Ah okay, that was a misunderstanding then. So what you have in mind is basically just a huge game like WoW that supports the current VR equipment we have (big "glasses" of sorts in front of your eyes)? Dunno, from what I've read it's not exactly perfected and comes with some backlashes, like getting headaches and whatnot. But yeah, them working it out somehow and creating a big game for that might come in another 10 years and prolly would be a hit, though not as big as anything like SAO where you could remove yourself completely from reality.Have to say I'm thouroughly enjoying this show too, a lot more than I thought. Honestly, that Kirito's VA is voicing Bell made me a bit wary at first, I was expecting something on the lines of SAO... yet I got something that feels very different. Bell has some pretty special skills, but he doesn't feel like some overpowered and annoyingly hax kid a la Kirito. His innnocence and down to earth behaviour just seems genuinely real and I really love his interactions with all the different characters, who still are pretty interesting on their own too.
So the show unexpectedly became one of my favourites of the season, definitely will miss this one. Obviously can't compare it to the Light Novels, but the anime feels refreshing, is entertaining, and leaves me with a good mood each time, so for me it's a really good adaption. Looking forward to a second season in the future, hopefully =)
No, it's not just a color!!Whatever really, just a color :P
So I can ban you now? :^)
No, I'm not exactly doing that. If I followed every fandom of the shows I watch or series I read I would have no time at all xD I stick to a selected view obviously, the ones that interest me the most. Sometimes you notice the hype anyway I guess, like with Hestia and her string. That's really only a minor aspect of the show though, there's not that much "ero" fanservice in general so you prolly got the wrong idea xD Too lazy to explain the show in detail, so just copying a post I made in the thread some weeks ago:
Ah okay, that was a misunderstanding then. So what you have in mind is basically just a huge game like WoW that supports the current VR equipment we have (big "glasses" of sorts in front of your eyes)? Dunno, from what I've read it's not exactly perfected and comes with some backlashes, like getting headaches and whatnot. But yeah, them working it out somehow and creating a big game for that might come in another 10 years and prolly would be a hit, though not as big as anything like SAO where you could remove yourself completely from reality.

I want a silver name. The only problem is it would look dreadful on this god awful forum theme. I wish we had more hard working mods that created more themes, haha :^)Senpais should get a rainbow-colored name...
