FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I Know Nothing But Kappa...

Please enlighten me.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I Know Nothing But Kappa...

Neither did he... :')
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I Know Nothing But Kappa...

Hmmmm...I saw him post it somewhere else so I'm not sure :notsure

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

(and I would have given one the first time if I wasn't so butthurt :4head)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) I Know Nothing But Kappa...

This is so like you for some reason.:XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head


:zomg

They will animate the two best serious arcs before huge Shogun arc :blai
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

That OP wasn't too bad.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Shinigami-chan. :wtf

Love this song.~
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Really? Not even top 5 in Gintama.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Really? Not even top 5 in Gintama.
List your top 5 nao!

---------- Post added July 04, 2015 at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was July 01, 2015 at 11:56 PM ----------

still waiting for your Top 5
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

yeah me 2
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

count me in
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

yeah me 2
pfff go and play some WoW, only true Gintama fans here :4head

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

now I have to quote thanks to Doku... you go away too xi0-fanboy!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Oh yeah, I get confused with him all of the time, thanks for the quote! :4head
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

im the true gintama fans
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Well, I knew about Gintama before any of you...so there's that
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

...didn't I say you should leave and play some WoW? Seems like the quote wasn't enough to mak you notice :4head

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

gary's epeen is strong today!
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Well, I knew about Gintama before any of you...so there's that
your old :pleased
 
Top