FeelsBadMan Zone

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Impossible I fear, my current field of working won't give me that much freedom
What, uh, what is your current field of working?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

What, uh, what is your current field of working?
Educator xD I guess higher positions aren't impossible if I wanted to, but I rather prefer not working on a desk tbh. Rather would change jobs completely to another psychology related job
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Your definition of later is funny :^)

It's called Sakuramitsutsuki dude, so much for this being one of your favourite songs! But yeah, together with Samurai Heart this definitely is the best Gintama has to offer so far, to me at least. Always listen to one or both when I read the a new serious Gintama chap, dem feels :kreygasm

Don't like the first one, agreed with the second. Nothing beats Yorozuya trollfaces~
Ikkoku Keisei is the name of the arc... IDK song names for almost any OP, lol. I normally just say "the second OP" or "OP of X arc" when I refer to OPs.

LOL really? I never listen to OSTs when I read manga chapters. I did listen to some Naruto OSTs when I read the final chapter though (700 obviously, not Gaiden).

Ikkoku Keisei OST, or Sakuramitsutsuki :^) is so great IMO. In terms of OPs it's definitely the best. If you count OP/ED in the same then I guess I too would have to rate Samurai Heart higher. But I actually prefer the 1:30min long version of it (as played in the ED) rather than the full song. Another example is e.g. Hero's Comeback (another I know :^) (Shippuuden OP1 if you are a noob cake), where the short OP version is far better than the full version. Majority of other OP/EDs I like I prefer the full version as it's just as good, only longer.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I just got a job offer on Linkedin to work as a Supervisor at the top ranked call center in the world... In Lisbon... I have no idea what to do with this...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

I just got a job offer on Linkedin to work as a Supervisor at the top ranked call center in the world... In Lisbon... I have no idea what to do with this...
:blai

Not sure how close that place is to you. If you want to take the job and its worth it financially. Do it.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Well, I'm currently in Sweden so it's a 4 hr flight or so I guess. So yeah, quite far.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Feel like moving wid the fam?
Discuss the options and decide after that.
May or may-not be worth it depending how things are for you.
A new place can be refreshing.

Good luck either way!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Though I still can't stop listening to Pride Kakumei... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Also liked the first OP of Enchousen :zomg


I never get tired of Gintoki's trollface at the end~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Damn all those songs were great... Though Sakura Mitsutsuki is simply too hax.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

Gintama is a treasure trove :D If anything can possibly beat Sakuramitsutsuki as an OP it has to be when they air THAT arc and choose a great song, so waiting for that :blai
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

If they every animate it... Those damn trolls... :kappa
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

WOAH nii-chan you're like the g-d of awards :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: (° ͜ʖ͡°) Goodbye my Kappa, Goodbye my 4Head

To simply put the German equivalent would be to say "Dudes got a shit load of awards".
:derp
 
Top