FeelsBadMan Zone

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, for me it's hard not having a game XD I'm not playing LoL much lately, sad life, so I get withdrawal without anything to put it into.

Creepy? IDK, some random find I discovered at Deviantart. I always liked masks, so..
How come? Lost interest? And I would argue that there are enough good games out there to entertain yourself, no MMO's though xD

Come on man, it's creepy! I do like masks too, hurray~

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

btw I'm not sure, did you watch Shingeki no Kyojin?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They rushed the announcement out of the door because subs plummeted so hard. At least it seems they're not in denial and are conscious of how badly they fucked up.

But yeah, I don't expect more details until Blizzcon next month (Nov 6/7). There was some pretty interesting info that trickled out in the weeks following the actual announcement at Gamescom, but nothing too major. It'd be pretty stupid of them to kill their own hype so close to the event.

Most people seem to think a Beta will release at Blizzcon or immediately after and seeing as Betas usually go on for at least 3 months, I doubt it'll be out before February.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So how is the current addon doing? As boring as it was last time I asked? xD
Well, probably not the best person to ask. I'm not really a true raider or a pvper, but the sentiment seems to be pretty universal. This xpac was pretty much abandoned. Hopefully in favor of making Legion as good as possible. One of the interesting tidbits that the devs revealed is that they had the idea for WoD and Legion at the same time and decided to go with WoD first, probably as a tie-in into the movie. However Star Wars decided to come out the same weekend as the movies original xmas release date and the studio decided to give it a better chance and pushed it into the summer. So the synergy there wasn't as good, and like I said, this xpac was abandoned quite early. Even if it came out in a couple months, I doubt people would care enough to sub back to the xpac the way it is currently.

Right now I'm just farming gold, trying to level alts when I feel like it. But I don't see why anyone would pay an actual sub to do that, unless they were super into leveling.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

And I mean, it might be worth subbing back for a month or two if you care enough to see Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel. But I wouldn't expect either of you to be super impressed by it or anything. Tanaan Jungle is pretty ass, and none of the issues that existed with the game during 6.0 and 6.1 were really fixed in any lasting way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Haha, that was an incredibly long interview, but for the most part known stuff. What in particular did you find interesting?

Btw, not sure if you watched it, but here's Kishimoto in NY. I found him way less awkward in this panel than what we've seen before in interviews etc. Too bad the interviewer kind of sucks. The translator is seriously amazing though, damn.


---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

What wall...? The last post I didn't reply to yet wasn't a wall, unless your standards have fallen disappointingly low.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

How come? Lost interest? And I would argue that there are enough good games out there to entertain yourself, no MMO's though xD

Come on man, it's creepy! I do like masks too, hurray~

btw I'm not sure, did you watch Shingeki no Kyojin?
Dunno, burnt out? Yeah there's a lot of good games, but not sure if you NOTICED, but I'm KIND OF awful at getting into NEW STUFF. I'm a kind of person who gets very attached to things I enjoy, and dismiss things I enjoy less very easily. It's hard to get into new things xD

I like it though, plus it suits my name color for once! Now it's great to be senpai! Plus I get to get amazing nominations in ONE category . . . 8)

I watched like half of season 1. I found the manga more enjoyable, but I stopped reading that too years ago. I'm at chapter 50-something I think.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haha, that was an incredibly long interview, but for the most part known stuff. What in particular did you find interesting?

Btw, not sure if you watched it, but here's Kishimoto in NY. I found him way less awkward in this panel than what we've seen before in interviews etc. Too bad the interviewer kind of sucks. The translator is seriously amazing though, damn.


---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

What wall...? The last post I didn't reply to yet wasn't a wall, unless your standards have fallen disappointingly low.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------



Dunno, burnt out? Yeah there's a lot of good games, but not sure if you NOTICED, but I'm KIND OF awful at getting into NEW STUFF. I'm a kind of person who gets very attached to things I enjoy, and dismiss things I enjoy less very easily. It's hard to get into new things xD

I like it though, plus it suits my name color for once! Now it's great to be senpai! Plus I get to get amazing nominations in ONE category . . . 8)

I watched like half of season 1. I found the manga more enjoyable, but I stopped reading that too years ago. I'm at chapter 50-something I think.
lol maybe you're following what he says more closely than me then. Stuff I found interesting... the whole thing wit his kids for example, how it's pretty much the same stuff going on in the manga/movie with Naruto not having much time for his kid, and how he wants to spend some quality family time before he starts something new (which btw reminded me of Togashi again, can't really blame the dude for wanting to have a real life :XD). Or the people who got angry that he chose Hinata for Naruto, like his own wife, and how he realized that he would go for her in the middle of the manga. Then there's him not denying possible new Naruto works (please, not another Dragon Ball debacle...). Lastly I guess that he basically confirmed Bakuman being a 99% accurate portrayal of a mangaka's life at Shonen Jump.

And nice, thanks! Didn't see that one yet. He definitely was a lot less awkward than what I remember, but it's prolly also related to the fact that he doesn't really need to worry about his series anymore, and can simply chill now (and during the last few weeks). The interviewer was okay I guess, could've been more professional but it wasn't too bad. And I wish I had the skills of that translator... x'D

Well it's not exactly a wall haha, but I was referring to this:

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/show...of-true-love?p=4112906&viewfull=1#post4112906

No dude, I didn't notice at all x))))) Well I could recommend you some games I consider good and which you might like but.... is there even any point to that haha? You gotta read Hero Academia or watch Oregairu first anyway 8)

lol I think you've got nominations in more categories, at least there are a lot you could get nominated at :^_^

hmm hmm I see. Well I was mainly asking because there's this parody anime airing this season and no worries, I don't recommend it to you or anything but the Opening parodies the original opening, so maybe you will like that:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Yeah, the father/kid relationship was rather obvious reference, he has said it before though. His wife getting mad over Hinata being chosen though was new to me xD That's kind of interesting. After all she helped shape Kushina, or at least the Gaiden mini-arc and motherly aspects of Kushina, and Kushina is way more like Sakura than Hinata. "Find someone like your mother" which Kushina said doesn't really fit with Hinata at all, which could mean it was Kishi's wife who came up with that line, but why did Kishi write it then xD

Yeah he seemed more relaxed, but he also looked better. More chill life is probably treating him well. Yeah the translator was amazing :XD

Oh, another one I didn't get to. You gotta stop posting walls. I'm too lazy to reply to two walls in one post though.

Oh really? I saw the family member one, thanks man ^_^


ROFL, that classroom swinging around scene :XD Any new anime lately that has been WORTHY of picking up btw?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah, the father/kid relationship was rather obvious reference, he has said it before though. His wife getting mad over Hinata being chosen though was new to me xD That's kind of interesting. After all she helped shape Kushina, or at least the Gaiden mini-arc and motherly aspects of Kushina, and Kushina is way more like Sakura than Hinata. "Find someone like your mother" which Kushina said doesn't really fit with Hinata at all, which could mean it was Kishi's wife who came up with that line, but why did Kishi write it then xD

Yeah he seemed more relaxed, but he also looked better. More chill life is probably treating him well. Yeah the translator was amazing :XD

Oh, another one I didn't get to. You gotta stop posting walls. I'm too lazy to reply to two walls in one post though.

Oh really? I saw the family member one, thanks man ^_^


ROFL, that classroom swinging around scene :XD Any new anime lately that has been WORTHY of picking up btw?
Well I guess Kishi just listened to his wife and held back on telling her that Naruto will actually choose Hinata xD I mean in the interview he said he calmed her down by telling her that Hinata was actually based on her, but later he admits that Hinata isn't really like his wife, so he was telling her a sweet lie haha :XD Also rofl at multiple voice actors at Studio Pierrot being dissatisfied with Naruto choosing Hinata too. You gotta love how much rage this decision created, considering how romance never was an important part of the story.

That's what I figured too, yeah. I guess mangaka's don't have much of a life outside of their work.

And yet you did reply haha, nice. Np, thanks for your nomination too :hee

I keep telling you to check out Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru :p The first season is a bit older, but the second season just ended a few months ago. First season is good, second season is just amazing. It has the drama, compelling characters, nice and interesting dialogues and a bit of comedy, though the second season heavily focuses on romance and drama. Very much like Toradora in that sense, and I would say quality-wise it's almost on the same level as Toradora too. Art and animation also improves heavily in the second season, I daresay you will love that one.

Besides that, if you want a new anime from this season, the only one I could recommend is One Punch Man. A mix of action and comedy, and it delivers really well, it's probably going to be the big hit this season. Only 2 episodes so far though.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well I guess Kishi just listened to his wife and held back on telling her that Naruto will actually choose Hinata xD I mean in the interview he said he calmed her down by telling her that Hinata was actually based on her, but later he admits that Hinata isn't really like his wife, so he was telling her a sweet lie haha :XD Also rofl at multiple voice actors at Studio Pierrot being dissatisfied with Naruto choosing Hinata too. You gotta love how much rage this decision created, considering how romance never was an important part of the story.

That's what I figured too, yeah. I guess mangaka's don't have much of a life outside of their work.

And yet you did reply haha, nice. Np, thanks for your nomination too :hee

I keep telling you to check out Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru :p The first season is a bit older, but the second season just ended a few months ago. First season is good, second season is just amazing. It has the drama, compelling characters, nice and interesting dialogues and a bit of comedy, though the second season heavily focuses on romance and drama. Very much like Toradora in that sense, and I would say quality-wise it's almost on the same level as Toradora too. Art and animation also improves heavily in the second season, I daresay you will love that one.

Besides that, if you want a new anime from this season, the only one I could recommend is One Punch Man. A mix of action and comedy, and it delivers really well, it's probably going to be the big hit this season. Only 2 episodes so far though.
ROFL, true. That sneaky lie :XD Well it's not a surprise. I always thought the anime being so heavily NaruSaku focused was a big potential hint. It's seriously strong at NaruSaku in fillers. Even the movie that Kishi co-wrote (Road To Ninja) was rather hinting at NaruSaku, even if Hinata was all SUPER KEEN on Naruto's dick in that movie. I still can't believe it tbh. Sakura as a whole will always be one of those "things" I will never understand how things ended up like they did. It's like Kishi just derped and the worst thing is he did it seemingly by choice.

Haha. Well I figured out why I hadn't seen it when I posted. It was in your thread... When I posted and saw the posts and title I was like "wtf how did I get here??" xD

No problem! To be honest I don't care much for any categories besides senpai, and that one too I feel is more suited for long standing ones, personally. The problem is that so many of them are completely MIA...

TRUE, but I meant newer anime. But OK if the second season is new I might check it out I suppose. You're kind of hyping it up big time though. I heard great things about One Punch Man too. I might wait a few weeks so that I have a few episodes to watch before jumping into it.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
ROFL, true. That sneaky lie :XD Well it's not a surprise. I always thought the anime being so heavily NaruSaku focused was a big potential hint. It's seriously strong at NaruSaku in fillers. Even the movie that Kishi co-wrote (Road To Ninja) was rather hinting at NaruSaku, even if Hinata was all SUPER KEEN on Naruto's dick in that movie. I still can't believe it tbh. Sakura as a whole will always be one of those "things" I will never understand how things ended up like they did. It's like Kishi just derped and the worst thing is he did it seemingly by choice.

Haha. Well I figured out why I hadn't seen it when I posted. It was in your thread... When I posted and saw the posts and title I was like "wtf how did I get here??" xD

No problem! To be honest I don't care much for any categories besides senpai, and that one too I feel is more suited for long standing ones, personally. The problem is that so many of them are completely MIA...

TRUE, but I meant newer anime. But OK if the second season is new I might check it out I suppose. You're kind of hyping it up big time though. I heard great things about One Punch Man too. I might wait a few weeks so that I have a few episodes to watch before jumping into it.
Well it all comes down to him just sucking at writing romance. I don't doubt that he had the plan to hook him up with Hinata long ago (I mean that moment in the Pain arc just sealed the deal, and I loved the scene) but how he handled the whole thing is just plain bad. The whole Sakura x Sasuke thing is ridiculous, so so awful. And Naruto ignoring Hinta after she saved his life and confessed to him was almost worse. He just has no clue how to write a good romance, and he admitted that much himself.

Can't really be helped if they're gone for years or hardly show up... in the end people will most likely vote for people they remember vividly, not guys they hardly see or didn't see for months or years. Doesn't mean you don't deserve it though lol.
As for me, I just want to win Otaku this time, why do I end up being second place for almost every year, I shall win this most epic award this time :sexyarf :kappa

Well the second season finished in July, so it still qualifies :p And it's been an awesome show, just ask Sky or Doku if you don't trust me. I mean bias is always involved but the second season was amazing from beginning to end, can't see you not liking this one.
Sounds like a plan, considering how much you hate waiting a week haha.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Well it all comes down to him just sucking at writing romance. I don't doubt that he had the plan to hook him up with Hinata long ago (I mean that moment in the Pain arc just sealed the deal, and I loved the scene) but how he handled the whole thing is just plain bad. The whole Sakura x Sasuke thing is ridiculous, so so awful. And Naruto ignoring Hinta after she saved his life and confessed to him was almost worse. He just has no clue how to write a good romance, and he admitted that much himself.

Can't really be helped if they're gone for years or hardly show up... in the end people will most likely vote for people they remember vividly, not guys they hardly see or didn't see for months or years. Doesn't mean you don't deserve it though lol.
As for me, I just want to win Otaku this time, why do I end up being second place for almost every year, I shall win this most epic award this time :sexyarf :kappa

Well the second season finished in July, so it still qualifies :p And it's been an awesome show, just ask Sky or Doku if you don't trust me. I mean bias is always involved but the second season was amazing from beginning to end, can't see you not liking this one.
Sounds like a plan, considering how much you hate waiting a week haha.
I guess you could say his awkwardness came through there. I bet Oda is equally, if not more awkward, but he at least doesn't try at ALL at making a love scenario xD Luffy will probably die a virgin.

Yeah I guess that's true. The time where those senpai contributed heavily is so long ago too that it's easy to forget. Otaku? I think someone else will win it again sadly, but good luck! I was pretty happy with Most Awesome last year ^_^

Why on earth would I trust Doraku more than you, lol.

Yeah, two episodes isn't quite enough. But give it something like 5+ and I can work with that 8-)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure... you do that... :kappa
You just tell Nuno how great Yahari was, now!

I guess you could say his awkwardness came through there. I bet Oda is equally, if not more awkward, but he at least doesn't try at ALL at making a love scenario xD Luffy will probably die a virgin.

Yeah I guess that's true. The time where those senpai contributed heavily is so long ago too that it's easy to forget. Otaku? I think someone else will win it again sadly, but good luck! I was pretty happy with Most Awesome last year ^_^

Why on earth would I trust Doraku more than you, lol.

Yeah, two episodes isn't quite enough. But give it something like 5+ and I can work with that 8-)
Most likely yeah, then again a strong romance isn't really a forte of the japanese writers in general if you ask me. Sure there are awesome exceptions like Toradora (heck they actually showed a real kiss scene on screen, it will probably remain one of the sweetest moments I've ever seen in an anime because it just felt so real and honest), but in general the whole thing is handled rather awkwardly most of the time, especially once things are supposed to progress beyond the pure "I love you!" confession.

Already got that award long ago, I need one I didn't win yet :kappa but whyyyyyy, I post pervy pics, I read Visual Novels (a niche inside a niche), I watch a lot of animu... all preparations for this day!!! 8))))

lol I said it more as a "Others you know feel the same way, just ask" kinda thingie, I know you trust me the most bro :^)

Well make that three as of today, so you can check it out in another 2 or 3 weeks. Enough time to watch Yahari :kappa :kappa :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You just tell Nuno how great Yahari was, now!



Most likely yeah, then again a strong romance isn't really a forte of the japanese writers in general if you ask me. Sure there are awesome exceptions like Toradora (heck they actually showed a real kiss scene on screen, it will probably remain one of the sweetest moments I've ever seen in an anime because it just felt so real and honest), but in general the whole thing is handled rather awkwardly most of the time, especially once things are supposed to progress beyond the pure "I love you!" confession.

Already got that award long ago, I need one I didn't win yet :kappa but whyyyyyy, I post pervy pics, I read Visual Novels (a niche inside a niche), I watch a lot of animu... all preparations for this day!!! 8))))

lol I said it more as a "Others you know feel the same way, just ask" kinda thingie, I know you trust me the most bro :^)

Well make that three as of today, so you can check it out in another 2 or 3 weeks. Enough time to watch Yahari :kappa :kappa :kappa
:kappa

Hmm, how can you say this though? There are some pretty good romcoms etc after all. I mean if you talk about shounen writers writing in romance, then I'd agree. I haven't seen any good ones that I can think of at least at the top of my head. Most shounens have some vague pairing implication that never really gets developed. Sadly enough though, as I feel a strong growing bond could really enhance a story.

Haha, still one of the better awards though IMO. Awards like beautiful male etc are shit. I wonder if I should vote on you, Haku or Sky. You make a good case for yourself, but are you forcing yourself and not being a TRUE otaku though!?!? 8)))))))))))

:^)

Haha, give me a link to a good torrent with preferred sub of your choice, and I'll start downloading it asap.

[mover]:kappa[/mover]
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey Nuno. Yahari was like, really great. :kappa
Sigh, such a good friend.

:kappa

Hmm, how can you say this though? There are some pretty good romcoms etc after all. I mean if you talk about shounen writers writing in romance, then I'd agree. I haven't seen any good ones that I can think of at least at the top of my head. Most shounens have some vague pairing implication that never really gets developed. Sadly enough though, as I feel a strong growing bond could really enhance a story.

Haha, still one of the better awards though IMO. Awards like beautiful male etc are shit. I wonder if I should vote on you, Haku or Sky. You make a good case for yourself, but are you forcing yourself and not being a TRUE otaku though!?!? 8)))))))))))

:^)

Haha, give me a link to a good torrent with preferred sub of your choice, and I'll start downloading it asap.

[mover]:kappa[/mover]
Well name me those many romcoms then XD I dunno dude, most romances I recall either completely ignore or fuck up once the the MC and girl actually get together. There's a certainly a good chunk knowing how to write a good "falling in love and getting together" story, but what goes beyond that is mostly horrible because it's so far removed from reality. Toradora is an exception in that regard, and there are stories out there who can actually deliver realistic romance (again, after the whole process of getting together after all sorts of trouble and realizing their feelings), but in general I feel that most stories tend to be too idealistic or pure. I mean for example, do you know anyone who confessed his love to a girl and even days after that they didn't really kiss once rofl? Like that happens before the confession, or shortly after, but anything outside of that is just plain weird. Then there's sex too obviously. And I'm not saying they have to show stuff like that on screen, but at least hint at it or let the characters talk about it, just like how a normal relationship would advance.

So yeah, if we're only talking about the "getting together" part there are some positive examples, but anything that goes beyond that is usually handled like shit or ignored.

Well I shall let the Otaku inside me speak and tell you that shounen isn't a genre but decided by the magazine they're published in. There are very daring shounens unlike anything you relate to this "fake" genre 8) but yeah, in general I get what you mean and for the majority of stories published in shonen mags that's certainly true. Hence why I said they probably leave it out because they're either akward about the topic on a personal level or because editors go "DUDE YOU CAN'T SHOW KISSING IN OUR MAGAZINE AND THE BOYS WANT TO SEE ACTION NOT SOME SWEET ROMANCE!" :XD

Well I wrote way more than I wanted too... I hope that convinced you of my true otaku status :^)

There, you got it, have fun! :D
 
Top