FeelsBadMan Zone

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, 6.2.3 is coming, which might stem the tide even more if well-received, plus we have Blizzcon this weekend. If the Legion announcement is anything like the WoD one, sub numbers could actually go up in anticipation of it.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
play tomorrow bae?
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
hAhAhA :kappa
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
huh?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mentioned on slack - I woke up to pee in the middle of the night and could barely move. I can't stand up straight either...........I guess I'm old now
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


Legion release date leaked early lol. September 2016... :residentsleeper

OH, I missed it being an ad for a person with qualities within WC3 areas etc, ROFL. Still though, how did you come over that? :XD

Yeah I bet around this time they won't lose much people. The people that play now are the ones that just don't get tired of it, and the huge number of people who always sub and play a little here and there etc. Makes sense that after the last patch's been out for a while the numbers won't really drop much.

Thanks!!
An article on a news page I follow, that's how I found it. By now Blizz commented that it's to "care" for their older games, but they didn't decline a remaster or remake. As vague as always :XD

Maybe they will, if we really have to wait another 10 months or so. Even less surprised that they won't give an subscriber numbers from now on :4head
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke


Legion release date leaked early lol. September 2016... :residentsleeper
That date means next to nothing. WoD had a December 2014 date on it's promo materials and it came out a month earlier. SC2's latest expansion has a March 2016 date on it's promo materials and it's coming out in 5 days.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah okay, I guess it's fine to give misleading info for the lolz :4head
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
:4head :4head :4head SEPTEMBER BOYS :4head :4head :4head
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Top