FeelsBadMan Zone

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ah, forgot to post the pirated stream here :kappa

But it does look pretty promising...just don't want to get too hyped for it
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Could you please stop the spam? There is some important nerd talk going on. :kappa
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Nerds are that important?
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Its true, lol. But i am pretty much a pro player in town

 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Back? Don't know what I would do there right now. There's nothing to do. I guess I won't be able to prevent myself from resubbing once the new xpac comes though.

I'll read that later, just so you don't think I'm ignoring you and start bitching :kappa
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Back? Don't know what I would do there right now. There's nothing to do. I guess I won't be able to prevent myself from resubbing once the new xpac comes though.

I'll read that later, just so you don't think I'm ignoring you and start bitching :kappa
More or less the same I think, hopefully Legion will have a great start + some kind of long-term motivation... :XD

Much appreciated :p

btw, did you drop Yahari? Haven't heard you mention anything
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Bleach being shitty is not something new... Not something people need to write an article about... :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I think I'll be hyped for the leveling experience again, but I just can't bring myself to like any other class that much honestly at this point. I think I'm just "done" with WoW in general. The game just doesn't feel the same anymore, but it gets me hyped for a bit every time. The couple months I played vanilla WoW a year back was the most fun I've had in WoW since ... vanilla/tbc. That shit was seriously great, but there too I suffered from really disliking grinds. I just can't do dungeons anymore too many times before I grow seriously bored.

Forgot about it a little tbh, I have some more episodes downloaded so whenever I feel like it I'll continue.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Bleach being shitty is not something new... Not something people need to write an article about... :XD
Never gets old mate.
 
Top