- Joined
- May 12, 2008
- Messages
- 65
- Reaction score
- 56
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I just need a check on a few lines:
この者の手助けをせよと仰せつかった。。。
With this person's help,
内蜜にだ。。。
そうすれば。。。幕府から特別な 計らいがあると。。。
That way, I gained special grace from the shogunate...
このしろも。。。
This castle...
儂の領地も
My territory
家も。。。安泰だと。。。
My home....Security...
。。。ががな。。
....But...
だがな!!
But!!
Page 31
儂はこのような僻地で終るのは嫌じゃ!
As if I could be happy in this remote place!
だからな!
That's why!
その男が追う相手幕府に仇なすモノからの誘いを受け入れたのよ!
I accepted a chance to get revenge on the shogunate!
ははははは!! そうとも! 儂はまだ徳川の世に納得したわけではない!
Hahahahaha! Not only that! I will never consent to Tokugawa age!
戦国に出遅れたなど。。。。国盗とりの夢が終ったなど。。。
The late start of the warring era....this dream of this country ended....
儂は認めぬ!!!
I'll only accept that!!!
Page 32
幕府に仇なすモノが放った゛死゛だ
I will let "Death" loose on the shogunate
思ったよりその男が手強くて手こずったが。。。。
Who would have thought this man would be so much trouble to dispose of...
ふふ。。。その傷では退けられまい
Fufu....He's rejecting that wound
儂は手を下さない
I can't do it myself it seems
だが ゛そいつ゛がその男を連れていってくれる
はははは!
But "That guy" will drag him along
Hahahahaha!
この者の手助けをせよと仰せつかった。。。
With this person's help,
内蜜にだ。。。
そうすれば。。。幕府から特別な 計らいがあると。。。
That way, I gained special grace from the shogunate...
このしろも。。。
This castle...
儂の領地も
My territory
家も。。。安泰だと。。。
My home....Security...
。。。ががな。。
....But...
だがな!!
But!!
Page 31
儂はこのような僻地で終るのは嫌じゃ!
As if I could be happy in this remote place!
だからな!
That's why!
その男が追う相手幕府に仇なすモノからの誘いを受け入れたのよ!
I accepted a chance to get revenge on the shogunate!
ははははは!! そうとも! 儂はまだ徳川の世に納得したわけではない!
Hahahahaha! Not only that! I will never consent to Tokugawa age!
戦国に出遅れたなど。。。。国盗とりの夢が終ったなど。。。
The late start of the warring era....this dream of this country ended....
儂は認めぬ!!!
I'll only accept that!!!
Page 32
幕府に仇なすモノが放った゛死゛だ
I will let "Death" loose on the shogunate
思ったよりその男が手強くて手こずったが。。。。
Who would have thought this man would be so much trouble to dispose of...
ふふ。。。その傷では退けられまい
Fufu....He's rejecting that wound
儂は手を下さない
I can't do it myself it seems
だが ゛そいつ゛がその男を連れていってくれる
はははは!
But "That guy" will drag him along
Hahahahaha!
