Final Chapter

Freakzin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
OMG i just thought of a thing that's reallyyy twisteddd and totally not probable of happenin LOL!!!!!
u know movies like harrypotter 3 , or that arcabout the kids that were trapped in thattime zone
imagine this
LUFFY is GOL D ROGER!!!!!
he somehow came back in time to save somethin but then made his own crew and u all know the rest o.O!
 

neild

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
266
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
that is so lame to me.i hope one piece is not that magical.i still hope roger is related to luffy somehow.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Freakzin said:
i think mine would be everybody a lot older, like dr. kureha, hiruruku they had adventure lives and then they stayed in a place i see each strawhat in a place established, when they meet a young boy and say he is goin to be a great pirate, the end
that is how it should happen one giant circle and luffy crew will be scatered all over the place
 

Efreet

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
my guess would definitely have to be Luffy celebrating, it seems fit that there is a happy ending after such a long adventure :smile-big
 

Timewiz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think its going to be a mixture of 3 things, Luffy defeating the enemy at the start of the last chapter (after a couple chapters of fighting), luffy having a big party for the rest of the chapter and then in the last scene you see luffy and his crew behind him standing there with Luffy having a masive grin on his face shouting "Im King of the Pirates!". But then again because its luffy that will probably be the 3rd from last box with the 2nd from last box being Luffy turning to everyone behind him and saying "I need meet!" and then the last box has everyone punching him and shouting "BAKA!" haha that would be such a funny ending but it would probably end with the "Im king of the pirates" bit, hehe.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i could see thatas teh last chapter but i still mant him to inspire other to go after one piece like shanks did it would be a good story
 

Efreet

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
the last chapter would be a mixture of joy and sorrow..

Joy: Luffy acquires One Piece and becomes the King of Pirates
Sorrow: He had to kill his mentor and friend Shanks :o
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah that could happen but we have all forgotten about teh poloygraph robin read it and it will have luffys name on it or something like that and it will know that he was to become pirate king
 

Efreet

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
one thing is confirmed about the Final Chapter: it won't be coming anytime soon :p

for one, the final battle would be between Luffy and one of the Emperors(most likely Whitebeard) and a fight that intense would take 24 chapters i think :smile-big

(maybe i'm just exaggerating :smile-big)
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
idk if WB will still be around luffy might fight shanks or BB
 

War

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
235
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Well, I visualize an ending whereby Luffy would share the same fate as Gold Roger. His crew would all be crying and Luffy would be smiling. Luffy would then be executed, just like that. It would be very sad but I think I would like that kinda ending.

And there goes to legend of One Piece...

But of course that would be after Luffy finds it. Btw, I don't think its treasure, I think its something very valuable, something that touches the heart.
 

mars0103

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
683
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
xantos said:
Well, I visualize an ending whereby Luffy would share the same fate as Gold Roger. His crew would all be crying and Luffy would be smiling. Luffy would then be executed, just like that. It would be very sad but I think I would like that kinda ending.

And there goes to legend of One Piece...

But of course that would be after Luffy finds it. Btw, I don't think its treasure, I think its something very valuable, something that touches the heart.
it might be the polly gyth that robin is looking for
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that is not very touching but i think that luffy will find One piece and havea party and there will be treasure and the polygraph but teh real "one piece" is somthing that will touch teh heart
 

Pevee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
520
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
xantos said:
Well, I visualize an ending whereby Luffy would share the same fate as Gold Roger. His crew would all be crying and Luffy would be smiling. Luffy would then be executed, just like that. It would be very sad but I think I would like that kinda ending.

And there goes to legend of One Piece...

But of course that would be after Luffy finds it. Btw, I don't think its treasure, I think its something very valuable, something that touches the heart.
I doubt if Oda is that kinda guy to have that kind of ending. Luffy's death would disappoint most, if not all, of the fans. One Piece should end in happiness. At least I think so.

OP_overlord said:
that is not very touching but i think that luffy will find One piece and havea party and there will be treasure and the polygraph but teh real "one piece" is somthing that will touch teh heart
That's exactly what I was thinking too! When I saw this thread I immediatelyl thought of the Cross Epoch chapter and the end of it. I think that's how One Piece should end.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thanks for the support Pevee
 

jeffhmwong

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
WOW.....NOw tat suggested edning will really suck.,...
 

Pevee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
520
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OP_overlord said:
thanks for the support Pevee
No problemo! I was simply thinking the same.

J@ffzz said:
WOW.....NOw tat suggested edning will really suck.,...
Now, that's all about opinion, isn't it?
I just think that since we've been having sooo many mysteries and adventures during the series, the end shouldn't leave anything behind. That's why the ending with Luffy executed like D. Roger wouldn't be a proper one, at least for me. It leaves me guessing, and I doubt I would appreciate that since we've seen so many mysteries alike all throughout the manga already.
The one similar to Dragon Ball where everyone was shown in the future and reunite (wouldn't that mean that they're not together on the Thousand Sunny anymore? I wouldn't want that either) and all that seems to be a good one also, but I think there should be something grand to it; that's where the party comes in. The end should wrap everything up and add a little finishing touch by a great party. That's all to my idea.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah and i like the luffy becomes like shanks and gives the hat to someone else will his crew is resting and all that and then the kid becomes a great pirate
 

Pevee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
520
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
that kid would definitely be Luffy's son
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that would be kool does shanks have a son (i always wanted luffy to be shanks son but now i know other wise and i like it more)
 
Top