- Joined
- Aug 31, 2015
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I lost my password and couldn't get in. But finally got it fixed.
So I'm going to read introduce myself if I haven't. I'm lumaria, active manga and anime enthusiast. I enjoy writing as well and written my own manga stories.
I'm from manga mavericks (in my signature). And have some original stories but I will share some here too and even review other stories.
I have a particular enjoyment for josei manga. But I enjoy all others.
So I'm going to read introduce myself if I haven't. I'm lumaria, active manga and anime enthusiast. I enjoy writing as well and written my own manga stories.
I'm from manga mavericks (in my signature). And have some original stories but I will share some here too and even review other stories.
I have a particular enjoyment for josei manga. But I enjoy all others.


