First Attempt, and the last... xD

-Zarathustra-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
Well I just wanted to try one of this works, but I'm disapointed...
This is realy hard and after finishing it I understand that I got no talent xD
My first and last work, damn I'm so angry that I got no artistic soul ;)

Pretty ugly piece of crap, huh? xD
 

TheGameJC

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
595
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
why pink :S!?
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
it isn't that bad. practice make perfect.
 

-Zarathustra-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
why pink :S!?
I just coloring the characters, after that i choose one color (yeah pink, be a man!:p) and bang! Even if I lose more time coloring normal background, it still be looking bad, so who cares?;)
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Eh I really think you shouldn't give up. Ask these master colorists how crappy their first work was. I'm sure they've been through the same feeling. But yeah, keep on practicing, you'll get the hang of it and you'll improve.
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
dude, just search deviantart for tutorials!! there's no giving up after only one try!! besides, its not that bad, except for the pink... xDD
 

TemplateR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
883
Reaction score
244
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I must follow my previous speakers. You shouldn´t give up our work. Keep practicing
 

-Zarathustra-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Poland
Thanks you all guys for your warm words, I will study and try some tutorials and practice with hope that some day one of my work will be nice.;)
Thx once again!
 
Top