- Joined
- May 25, 2013
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As the title suggests, we do know that the first captains of Gotei 13, that includes Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto (1st Division) and Yachiru Unohana (11th Division), is the strongest generation of all time.
Now, I know you have speculations to who are the other 11 members of the Gotei 13. I presumed that the Royal Guards and the founder of each Five Noble Houses are all members of the FG13. To sum up:
1. Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
2. probably a Shihoin, since it's a Noble House
3.
4. probably Tenjiro Kirinji
5.
6. probably a Kuchiki, since it's a Noble House
7. probably Sajin Komamura's grandfather-dog since I think he's old enough to be a member
8.
9.
10. probably a Shiba
11. Yachiru Unohana
12. Kirio Hikifune / Senjumaru Shutara
13.
Now, fill those up. I know you have alot in mind.
Now, I know you have speculations to who are the other 11 members of the Gotei 13. I presumed that the Royal Guards and the founder of each Five Noble Houses are all members of the FG13. To sum up:
1. Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
2. probably a Shihoin, since it's a Noble House
3.
4. probably Tenjiro Kirinji
5.
6. probably a Kuchiki, since it's a Noble House
7. probably Sajin Komamura's grandfather-dog since I think he's old enough to be a member
8.
9.
10. probably a Shiba
11. Yachiru Unohana
12. Kirio Hikifune / Senjumaru Shutara
13.
Now, fill those up. I know you have alot in mind.