First Time Clean - Critique Please!

Dubby

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Okay, I lied. I'm an experienced editor (edited many many stuff). ;] I just want praise~

Raw: http://i38.tinypic.com/14dhcif.jpg (was originally 3000px height, but tinypic sucks, so suck it)
Clean: http://i35.tinypic.com/iw6w6x.png

I know there are some flaws (screentone on her re-drawn open hand), lack of cloning the little circle things at the bottom, but there's a limit to how much one can give a fuck.

Now praise me.

All critique will be ignored. (XD)
 

emer

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
318
Reaction score
175
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Getting praise here? *pheh*, we're the badasses that just makes everyone feel bad and stop scanning, leaving nothing but the elite to do all work ; D

OMG, all shoujo is blinding me D:
Srsly, will upload a pic with small notes ^^

http://upload.snelhest.org/images/081205iw6w6x.png

*I hate redrawing, and I'm impressed by the result...I woulnd't manage to concentrate...How long time did you actually spend on this?
*Some small burning (next to her arm)
*Good leveling (damn I lurv 3000PX RAWs <3)
*Beheading? In my (yours) shoujo? (some heads)
*Pickpocketing would be hard when there's no pocket, small detail but I saw it : 3 (and felt like mentioning it)
*The lines behind the star looks...blurry? - as you seem to like redrawing, redrawing some straight lines (black against white too) woulnd't be to awful? ; D
 

Dubby

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Getting praise here? *pheh*, we're the badasses that just makes everyone feel bad and stop scanning, leaving nothing but the elite to do all work ; D

OMG, all shoujo is blinding me D:
Srsly, will upload a pic with small notes ^^

http://upload.snelhest.org/images/081205iw6w6x.png

*I hate redrawing, and I'm impressed by the result...I woulnd't manage to concentrate...How long time did you actually spend on this?
*Some small burning (next to her arm)
*Good leveling (damn I lurv 3000PX RAWs <3)
*Beheading? In my (yours) shoujo? (some heads)
*Pickpocketing would be hard when there's no pocket, small detail but I saw it : 3 (and felt like mentioning it)
*The lines behind the star looks...blurry? - as you seem to like redrawing, redrawing some straight lines (black against white too) woulnd't be to awful? ; D
The open hand & the missing pocket was one of the flaws I was thinking of. XD But again, limit to how much one can give a fuck.

As for time taken... not long. >__>; 15 minutes? ;D Tablet ftw. XD And I'm just skilled. ;o

I know at the cloning at the bottom (where I had to redraw her hand on her chin) but there was no clone source. o_x; and again, not important enough for me to care about. ;~;

Cut off head : who gives a shit XD

I agree with the lines on the square thing by the star, but honestly, not worth my time. XD

Yes, 3000px scans are good - when you SCAN THEM YOURSELF. XDD
 
Top