- Joined
- Dec 20, 2006
- Messages
- 8,247
- Reaction score
- 3,239
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Have you ever thought that a certain character would be far more interesting (or just cooler) if Kishimoto had written them in a different way? Have you ever questioned how those changes would alter the characters around that major character, or how the story would change thanks to these minor additions or subtractions? Voice your ideas here, and as an example, I'll go first:
Sasuke Uchiha. What I'd change about him is well... if he's so Uchiha obsessed, then I would make everything about him reflect that. An example would be his choice of summoning contract. Sure hawks were more symbolic and practical, but I would've preferred a Cat summoning pact. Remember when Sasuke was a part of Hebi and he went to Sora-ku to that abandoned city that the Uchiha used as a weapons base? It was ran by that cat lady Nekobaa and it was said that the Uchiha clan had ninja cats in their service? What better way to learn about the Uchiha lineage than from a plucky little talking cat?
Sure, it doesn't fit with Sasuke's maniacal nature right now, but I'd love to get some insight from people that were there the whole time other than Madara. I mean, look at these guys: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v39/c354/6.html It's Sasuke's own version of Fukusaku and whats-her-face! He also would've had more strategic fighting strategies with the cats as he could use the the way Kakashi uses his dogs. For sneak attacks and tracking via smell.
I dunno, that's just me. What can you guys come up with? And remember, this isn't just about what you think will make a certain character stronger, but rather what you think would fit better or make them a more interesting character story-wise.
Sasuke Uchiha. What I'd change about him is well... if he's so Uchiha obsessed, then I would make everything about him reflect that. An example would be his choice of summoning contract. Sure hawks were more symbolic and practical, but I would've preferred a Cat summoning pact. Remember when Sasuke was a part of Hebi and he went to Sora-ku to that abandoned city that the Uchiha used as a weapons base? It was ran by that cat lady Nekobaa and it was said that the Uchiha clan had ninja cats in their service? What better way to learn about the Uchiha lineage than from a plucky little talking cat?
Sure, it doesn't fit with Sasuke's maniacal nature right now, but I'd love to get some insight from people that were there the whole time other than Madara. I mean, look at these guys: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v39/c354/6.html It's Sasuke's own version of Fukusaku and whats-her-face! He also would've had more strategic fighting strategies with the cats as he could use the the way Kakashi uses his dogs. For sneak attacks and tracking via smell.
I dunno, that's just me. What can you guys come up with? And remember, this isn't just about what you think will make a certain character stronger, but rather what you think would fit better or make them a more interesting character story-wise.